"Bible Thumpers" - Darwinists

You never heard of research?
I personally know and go to MDs who have had entire hospital wings built for them.

It must be pretty cool for you to be worshiped by high schoolers.
Please point me to a biomedical researcher that does not believe in evolution.

Being worshiped by high schoolers is your fantasy, not mine.
Sure, puppy, I'll publish all their names right here.
I know dozens of biomedical researchers and about 1% think evolution of low level life forms may be possible.

It's for sure from your posts that you're not a scientist who asks critical questions.
Isn't the internet great, you get to say anything you want and never have to back it up.

Nearly all (around 97%) of the scientific community accepts evolution as the dominant scientific theory of biological diversity. Scientific associations have strongly rebutted and refuted the challenges to evolution proposed by intelligent design proponents.

How many credentials do you have?
Enough to know I have to trust the scientists I know.
I presume they're not lying to me because they don't belong to organizations with agendas.
Interesting, what organizations do they belong to?
Hospitals, such as NYU Langone and various Universities where believing in evolution is optional.
I'd say about 10% of them are what you would consider to be Liberals in terms of politics, but not in terms of science.
On the weekends, you also command the French forces at Waterloo, right?
There are perks to being a member of The Tribe.
The downside is being kicked out of countries every now and then.
I suspect whatever ''tribe'' you think you belong to has no knowledge that you have made yourself a member.

Aren't you the poster imposter that claimed he would no longer respond to my posts?

I presume they're not lying to me because they don't belong to organizations with agendas.
Hospitals, such as NYU Langone and various Universities where believing in evolution is optional.
I'd say about 10% of them are what you would consider to be Liberals in terms of politics, but not in terms of science.
I suspect whatever ''tribe'' you think you belong to has no knowledge that you have made yourself a member.

Aren't you the poster imposter that claimed he would no longer respond to my posts?
You posed a not totally stupid post..

So.. I’ll take this to mean that your flaming tirade to not respond to my posts was just attention seeking on your part.

The hateful bile leveled against anyone who dares challenge Darwin's Tautology ALWAYS involves Darwinists thumping the Bible. You can try to discuss science, but THEY bring up religion, trying to change the subject.
You can point out the countless failures and errors from insuperable biochemical synthesis to the Cambrian Explosion to innumerable laboratory failures to create new species of houseflies. THEY ALWAYS call you a "creation scientist" when the subject is Darwin's failure NOT creation.
Science must be discussed specifically. Darwin's Bible thumpers cannot do this. Point it out to them every time they thump a Bible that WE didn't bring up.
Scientists don't discuss Darwin (except in historical terms), they talk about abiogenesis, descent from a common ancestor, natural selection, punctuated equilibrium, etc. It is only creationists that muddy the discussion by bringing up Darwin.
Nope!
It's up to you guys to provide proof that everything we see today is due to accidents and survival over hundreds of millions of years.
No proof, sorry. Mountains of evidence though.
You do know that a human baby goes through 20+ organ reversals during the birth process.
Nope. That's a crock.

The hateful bile leveled against anyone who dares challenge Darwin's Tautology ALWAYS involves Darwinists thumping the Bible. You can try to discuss science, but THEY bring up religion, trying to change the subject.
You can point out the countless failures and errors from insuperable biochemical synthesis to the Cambrian Explosion to innumerable laboratory failures to create new species of houseflies. THEY ALWAYS call you a "creation scientist" when the subject is Darwin's failure NOT creation.
Science must be discussed specifically. Darwin's Bible thumpers cannot do this. Point it out to them every time they thump a Bible that WE didn't bring up.
Scientists don't discuss Darwin (except in historical terms), they talk about abiogenesis, descent from a common ancestor, natural selection, punctuated equilibrium, etc. It is only creationists that muddy the discussion by bringing up Darwin.
Nope!
It's up to you guys to provide proof that everything we see today is due to accidents and survival over hundreds of millions of years.
You do know that a human baby goes through 20+ organ reversals during the birth process.
If all are not successful within 3 minutes, the baby dies.
Evolution is a crock.
So an intelligent being purposely designed a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals? Yeah that makes much more sense.
Nice...you didn't address a scientific fact.
An intelligence designed it that way to make people who believe in evolution seem as stupid as they are.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And God buried dinosaur bones to trick us into thinking they lived 65 million years before humans. :lol:

So.. I’ll take this to mean that your flaming tirade to not respond to my posts was just attention seeking on your part.
No...you’re ignorant.
I just hope your IQ is capable of studying a subject.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.
So an intelligent being purposely designed a human baby to go through 20+ organ reversals? Yeah that makes much more sense.
An intelligence designed it that way to make people who believe in evolution seem as stupid as they are.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And God buried dinosaur bones to trick us into thinking they lived 65 million years before humans. :lol:
What dinosaur bones?
The ones that don’t fit together?

Nope!
Nope. That's a crock.
Y r u embarrassing yourself?
That was one of the stupidest posts ever.

Can you even name a single "Darwinist" ?

WTF is a Darwinist?

No...you’re ignorant.
My IQ is fine. Your petulant tirades do nothing to support your “organ reversal” nonsense.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What dinosaur bones?
ID’iot YEC’ists are a hoot.

Away with you and your silly conspiracy theories.

Scoot.

No...you’re ignorant.
My IQ is fine. Your petulant tirades do nothing to support your “organ reversal” nonsense.
Ask an obstetrician, moron.

No...you’re ignorant.
I did. Your comment was nonsense.

No...you’re ignorant.
Your existence is nonsense.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What dinosaur bones?

Scoot.
I bet you don’t know how these model makers “think” they know what dinosaurs look like.
Look it up; it’s a beautiful scam.

No...you’re ignorant.
Doesn't help your nonsense “organ reversal” lie.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What dinosaur bones?

Scoot.
I bet you don’t know how these model makers “think” they know what dinosaurs look like.
Look it up; it’s a beautiful scam.

Your conspiracy theory theories are a hoot. Although, pretty typical for ID'iot Flat Earthers.

Nope!
Evolution is a crock.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What dinosaur bones?
And there it is. :lol:

No...you’re ignorant.
Doesn't help your nonsense “organ reversal” lie.
So you're stating that a fetus operates exactly like a baby.

Forum List

Back