Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

The story of Christ has always been from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in what was once a distant future that is indeed already here.
That was even more than less than helpful.

You didn't really say anything. I think it's a mockery that you even refer to him as Christ. To you "Christ" is just a man.

"Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, although you were a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the root of the olive tree’s richness, do not boast against the branches. But if you boast against them, you do not support the root, but the root supports you. Then you will say, “Branches were broken off in order that I could be grafted in.” Well said! They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand firm because of faith. Do not think arrogant thoughts, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity upon those who have fallen, but upon you the kindness of God—if you continue in his kindness, for otherwise you also will be cut off. And those also, if they do not persist in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? Romans 11:17-24
Matthew 4:6

You have things in completely wrong sequence. Do you have reading comprehension problems?
What is the correct sequence in your opinion? The entire post was written in reverence to the writings of the Bible. They may be completely wrong. The idea is that the Bible can provoke thought and should not be tossed to the side as a work of fiction.

The ideas, philosophies, wisdom that was written 2000-4000+ years ago still stands true to this day. Many people read the Bible, especially the Old Testament and find it strict and even somewhat "hateful". That isn't the case, in my humble opinion. There is love, reason and wisdom throughout the entire Bible.

There is always redemption - both Old and New Testament. For God is God - do you agree?

“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."

I won't rebuke you.

I see Satan as a metaphor for a human archetype. And according to Genesis Satan was in Eden and so if Satan was always in paradise you so are right except that I'm not so sure about his happiness, being condemned as the lowest of all lowlifes, "lower than cattle and all of the wild beasts of the field", without being expelled from Eden (a terrible fate for a narcissist) as Adam and Eve were expelled for the rest of their days, according to the story at least.(See Gen. 3:14).

When people do this on earth, what God did in heaven, condemn talking serpents to the lowest place in society instead of con artists and liars being celebrated as stars, royalty, or holy men, God will pour out his Spirit on all mankind and Satan will cease to exist as a human archetype as represented by Satan, the false prophet, and hades ultimately being tossed into the lake of fire.
Interesting and informative translation.

What about the folks that are caught in between? The ones that have received God's Spirit but must also continue to live and work in this world?

My understanding is that everyone who sets aside the divine commands chooses death and descend into hades, hell, now. After that if they do not repent destruction follows when they die.

Think of it. Many people profess beliefs that are contradicted by reality every single day and night. The do not understand the lessons of the past, do not know what is actually taking place, consequently they have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events, expecting a future that will never take place in the way that they expect. Is this not hell?

They really do not experience life as if they were here. Thats part of the agony when life ends.

Its now or never....No one can repent from the grave. Sheep and goats and all of that jazz.

Remember? Broad is the way that leads to destruction (from which there is no return).......
I do not know (fully) what is taking place nor do most others. I do not claim to "see"...my understanding of the Bible is based on a very strong Spiritual attraction. Nothing more. Nothing less. It's simple in words....but the greatest and most extravagant gift one can receive.

If you lived on Earth 2000-4000 years ago...and you were transported to Earth in the year 2000....how would you feel?

Ding can't accept bible tales such as living in the belly of a big fish for days. He has out of necessity invented his own interpretation of that story.

All Christians need to get there with him soon!

This board has but one literal believer in the bibles, and that one a appears to have disappeared? Or raptured?
If you believe in God, do you think (for even a moment) if he gave words to mankind that would (at the very least) show to be accurate both literally and spiritually? With wisdom and with sound judgement - especially for the people and their time?

If mankind makes mistakes when passing on the words - play whisper down the lane for example. We can make many mistakes as humans. But faith lets you understand that no matter the "literal" mistakes that may have been made by humans over the years, think of God and his ways. Think of the broader picture.

Last edited:
Apparently sweetheart, you've come undone.

Isaiah 44:

“Remember these things, Jacob,
for you, Israel, are my servant.
I have made you, you are my servant;
Israel, I will not forget you.
22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud,
your sins like the morning mist.
Return to me,
for I have redeemed you.”

Isaiah 45:

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.
3 I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
6 so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.
8 “You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
I, the Lord, have created it.
9 “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker,
those who are nothing but potsherds
among the potsherds on the ground.
Does the clay say to the potter,
‘What are you making?’
Does your work say,
‘The potter has no hands’?
10 Woe to the one who says to a father,
‘What have you begotten?’
or to a mother,
‘What have you brought to birth?’

This is silly. A day is a day.

The body of Christ had already been growing even before the crucifixion. Of course that temple was already being built within three days. Jews were leaving the body of Moses and entering the body of Christ; it was happening even before the resurrection.

The Bible is not a mystery, yet how we pile onto it theory upon theory.
It is not a mystery, I agree!

The only question anyone should ask themselves is whether they write it off as "fiction" based on interpretation or if they believe there is truth to it - whether we understand it or not. It's that simple.

My understanding is that everyone who sets aside the divine commands chooses death and descend into hades, hell, now. After that if they do not repent destruction follows when they die.

Think of it. Many people profess beliefs that are contradicted by reality every single day and night. The do not understand the lessons of the past, do not know what is actually taking place, consequently they have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events, expecting a future that will never take place in the way that they expect. Is this not hell?

They really do not experience life as if they were here. Thats part of the agony when life ends.

Its now or never....No one can repent from the grave. Sheep and goats and all of that jazz.

Remember? Broad is the way that leads to destruction (from which there is no return).......
Mathew 14:

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Who are the children in your opinion?

Wrong. Heaven and hell are ancient metaphors that accurately describe actual states of mind that directly affect every perception and every experience of life whether for good or evil...

As I have told you before, many many many many many times, I will tell you again. Try to hear.

Since the very day that you knowingly set aside the first commandment decades ago and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life you died and descended into hades, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day enslaved by your pride in sinning, yet tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your delusions day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out

Your inability to acknowledge your dedication to sinning a sin that is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field is evidence that the curse consequent to defying divine law and hell are actual realities for you who religiously lies in the name of God, desecrates the teachings of Jesus, and misleads others to do the same which amounts to murder in Gods eyes.

You have your reward already!....Woo hoo! Hallelujah! Praise God! Thank you Jesus! Amen!

The more you proceed towards God and paradise in your unrestrained imagination by sinning, the more you recede from God and paradise in actuality, always dying every single time you defy the law of God at mass, never finding peace in death. A deep and profound religious experience!

Whee! Enjoy!

I've always felt uncomfortable sitting through Mass for close to an hour. I eventually became an Altar Boy and that helped quite a bit. Masses would pass by in a moment.

Other times (While in Italy, I would intentionally go to a mass where I knew the priest or the monk would be the fastest. There was a brother (sworn to poverty his entire life) that would say the Mass in 30-40 minutes. That's the one I went to. Among my extended family members we would speak openly about it and joke about it (on his side)...that's just the way we were.

If you're going to get into the intricate details of what people were taught and do (for God) over the course of 2000 years are you not going against your own belief that in the end - God is God? God redeems. God forgives those that honor and respect his ways. If the most of the Old Testament and Laws were written with "higher, spiritual meanings" as you declare, would not God be pleased with the most important laws and commands?

So would you dare to damn a Catholic in hell if all that person has done in his/her entire life is given reverence, respect, and glory to God. (Not only spiritually but by actions and deeds) (Although it may not be in accordance with your interpretation?)

The Catholic Church is far from perfect - it is a reflection of the evolution of mankind when abiding by (or attempting to) live life with the Laws of God and the teachings of his son, Jesus Christ.

I believe you have stated that the teachings of Jesus were a further interpretation of God's Commands? If they were that (in your opinion) and God is God, would not his words and God's commands come together and become one? (If fully understood?)

If there was a gross misinterpretation of God's Commands and folks truly believe, with all their minds, bodies and souls that they are truly receiving the Body of Christ when they received communion, how much of a "sin" is it? - if these "children" are only doing what they were taught and honoring the very 1st Commandment of God? (Loving God with all your mind, body and soul)?

Last edited:
"Then I will tell them to their face, I never knew you; out of my sight, you and your wicked ways!"

Matthew 7:23
There is always the gift and possibility of redemption with God - Old and New Testament. For God is God - do you agree?

“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."

I humbly state these words, that I am not worthy to speak on your behalf; (For I have made many mistakes and have fallen from the grace of your sanctuary, time and time again) The Sanctuary of God. I understand them as a child with a spirit full of zeal for your commands, Glory and World - everlasting. I dare not speak of any of your words as coming from you; I only speak of my humble and child-like interpretation.

Then we'll assume that you're saying that the bibles are lying.

There's nothing else for it until you can produce your version?

Can you at least accept the stated reason from the god on why he messed with Jonah? Did you even bother to read the message or are you rejecting that site completely?
I sense anger in you about the story of Jonah. You've mentioned it 5 times as a reason to repute the entire Bible - all 66-72 books.

Have you ever read a book and questioned a single paragraph then stopped reading the book because you disagreed or did not understand the paragraph?

Well, you just did - not only for 1 book but for 65+ other books.

The story of Jonah is essentially a parable written to describe how Jonah became a Prophet. He "ran away" from the Lord because he felt unworthy and doubted that the Lord had called him. It is about faith, trust and believing that God redeems - no matter how much you may doubt it (Or him).

Jonah was essentially "sacrificed" and thrown off the deck of his boat but God redeemed him. The fish or "whale" that "swallowed" Jonah is a metaphor of hitting rock bottom on Earth - "Being swallowed by a whale, dropping to the depths of the abyss - with little hope of getting out."
Have you ever felt that way?

Jonah Flees From the Lord​

1 The word of the Lord came to Jonah son of Amittai: 2 “Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me.”

3 But Jonah ran away from the Lord and headed for Tarshish. (Jonah did not think he was worthy, nor did he understand, his true calling from God) He went down to Joppa, where he found a ship bound for that port. After paying the fare, he went aboard and sailed for Tarshish to flee from the Lord. (Instead of following God's path, Jonah followed the ways of the world).

4 Then the Lord sent a great wind on the sea, and such a violent storm arose that the ship threatened to break up.

5 All the sailors were afraid and each cried out to his own god. And they threw the cargo into the sea to lighten the ship.

But Jonah had gone below deck, where he lay down and fell into a deep sleep. (Jonah broke away from the ways of God (Fell Asleep) 6 The captain went to him and said, “How can you sleep? Get up and call on your god! Maybe he will take notice of us so that we will not perish.”

7 Then the sailors said to each other, “Come, let us cast lots to find out who is responsible for this calamity.” They cast lots and the lot fell on Jonah. 8 So they asked him, “Tell us, who is responsible for making all this trouble for us? What kind of work do you do? Where do you come from? What is your country? From what people are you?”

9 He answered, “I am a Hebrew and I worship the Lord, the God of heaven, who made the sea and the dry land.”

(Although Jonah had strayed from God's path, his faith had remained strong)

This terrified them and they asked, “What have you done?” (They knew he was running away from the Lord, because he had already told them so.)

(This is about Jonah not doing anything for God or following his ways but yet, he kept his faith)

11 The sea was getting rougher and rougher. So they asked him, “What should we do to you to make the sea calm down for us?”

12 “Pick me up and throw me into the sea,” he replied, “and it will become calm. I know that it is my fault that this great storm has come upon you.”

(This is about Jonah repenting, realizing he strayed from God but his faith remained strong by telling them to throw him out)

13 Instead, the men did their best to row back to land. But they could not, for the sea grew even wilder than before. 14 Then they cried out to the Lord, “Please, Lord, do not let us die for taking this man’s life. Do not hold us accountable for killing an innocent man, for you, Lord, have done as you pleased.” 15 Then they took Jonah and threw him overboard, and the raging sea grew calm. 16 At this the men greatly feared the Lord, and they offered a sacrifice to the Lord and made vows to him.

(Jonah was essentially outcasted from society because he couldn't live an ordinary life outside of the intended life/path God had for him)

Jonah’s Prayer​

17 Now the Lord provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

[a]From inside the fish Jonah prayed to the Lord his God. 2 He said:

“In my distress I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.
From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help,
and you listened to my cry.
3 You hurled me into the depths,
into the very heart of the seas,
and the currents swirled about me;
all your waves and breakers
swept over me.
4 I said, ‘I have been banished
from your sight;
yet I will look again
toward your holy temple.’

(Banished from society because he fell into depression/solitude, following the ways of the world, to the point that he was a hindrance to society)

5 The engulfing waters threatened me,[b]
the deep surrounded me;
seaweed was wrapped around my head.
6 To the roots of the mountains I sank down;
the earth beneath barred me in forever.
But you, Lord my God,
brought my life up from the pit.
7 “When my life was ebbing away,
I remembered you, Lord,
and my prayer rose to you,
to your holy temple.

(The difficulties a person has in life, between the hard working ways of the world, the absence of faith (or spirituality), falling into depression/solitude and the rejection that often comes from society).

“Those who cling to worthless idols
turn away from God’s love for them.
9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise,
will sacrifice to you.
What I have vowed I will make good.
I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”

(The idea that often, in this world, you can lose your focus/path (Clinging on to idols)

But if you are willing to humble yourself, admit (confess) your mistakes, and correct them, then you will likely begin to get back on track. (Redemption).

10 And the Lord commanded the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land.

(God redeems Jonah, takes him out of the pit/abyss (Depression/Desolation) ...Because Jonah humbled himself, admitted what he was doing wrong and corrected his mistakes.

Last edited:
I sense anger in you about the story of Jonah. You've mentioned it 5 times as a reason to repute the entire Bible - all 66-72 books.
No, I'm not angry but i think you want me to be angry. For you I can mention one of the other impossible stories if you would prefer.
Have you ever read a book and questioned a single paragraph then stopped reading the book because you disagreed or did not understand the paragraph?
I've started to read books that I have put down on account of their content. I won't get into an explanation because that's not what you want from me.
Well, you just did - not only for 1 book but for 65+ other books.
There are likely millions of books that I haven't read and I won''t.
The story of Jonah is essentially a parable written to describe how Jonah became a Prophet. He "ran away" from the Lord because he felt unworthy and doubted that the Lord had called him. It is about faith, trust and believing that God redeems - no matter how much you may doubt it (Or him).
I've read the story of Jonah running away and I understand the attempt to reconcile the original story with something that could be possible. Some accept the revised version and close to half of Americans take their bibles as the literal word of the god. 150 years ago, all Christians did.

If you believe in God, do you think (for even a moment) if he gave words to mankind that would (at the very least) show to be accurate both literally and spiritually? With wisdom and with sound judgement - especially for the people and their time?

If mankind makes mistakes when passing on the words - play whisper down the lane for example. We can make many mistakes as humans. But faith lets you understand that no matter the "literal" mistakes that may have been made by humans over the years, think of God and his ways. Think of the broader picture.
I should have also said that the one 'literal believer' on this board is actually the only one with the courage to say so. In fact, when polled, nearly half of Americans are 'literal believers'.

Interesting and informative translation.

What about the folks that are caught in between? The ones that have received God's Spirit but must also continue to live and work in this world?
As you probably already know one can be in this world without being a part of it, just like Jesus, and just like he instructed his disciples to be... shrewd as a serpent but innocent as a dove.

Mathew 14:

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Who are the children in your opinion?
Jesus was teaching adults that they have to approach biblical stories as if they were little children trying to understand a fairy tale to learn the moral of the story that was never written down. Many adults remain children, those who mistake fairy tales for historical documents.

Who gives their own child a snake when they ask for an egg? In the same way that dairy products are food for children without teeth. Fairy tales are fed to children when they start asking about the greater world around them, outside of the safety of the home in which they were born.

Real meat is food, teaching, for adults. "My flesh is real meat." (John 6:65)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back