Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

You are enforcing the government to invadie the privacy of women. They are law, abiding women. To deprive someone of their right to privacy and their right to make decisions about their health and their well being and their welfare they must have to be convicted of doing harm to someone or someone’s property or to society as a whole. You cannot define one single bit of harm, when a woman terminates her own pregnancy by her choice to you.
no I am advocating a law that stops women from murdering their unborn children without due cause,,,

no I am advocating a law that stops women from murdering their unborn children without due cause,,,
The right to privacy based on individual liberty being guaranteed to every law, abiding person setting foot on the soil of this country does not permit you to advocate a law that stops a woman from having safe access to a procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy unless that procedure causes harm to you. So I’ll ask again what harm comes to you when a woman terminates her pregnancy by her own choice?

The right to privacy based on individual liberty being guaranteed to every law, abiding person setting foot on the soil of this country does not permit you to advocate a law that stops a woman from having safe access to a procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy unless that procedure causes harm to you. So I’ll ask again what harm comes to you when a woman terminates her pregnancy by her own choice?
you dont have right to privacy to kill another person,,

If you believe as I’m sure you do that life should be protected from conception on which is primarily a Catholic religious viewpoint then by all means do not participate in an abortion when you get pregnant. It’s absolutely you’re right and the government is not taking it away from you because you do not cause harm to others with your decision to exercise your freedom and the way your conscience tells you to do. All I’m asking is that you show respect to other law abiding citizens of this country to make their own decisions about their health, family and welfare.

Another person like this citizen?

pregnancy.jpg

If you believe as I’m sure you do that life should be protected from conception on which is primarily a Catholic religious viewpoint then by all means do not participate in an abortion when you get pregnant. It’s absolutely you’re right and the government is not taking it away from you because you do not cause harm to others with your decision to exercise your freedom and the way your conscience tells you to do. All I’m asking is that you show respect to other law abiding citizens of this country to make their own decisions about their health, family and welfare.
youre not a law abiding citizen if you are killing your child,,,

I dont need religion to know killing children is wrong,,

and how about you mind your own fucking business and not tell me what to do,,

When a woman terminates her own pregnancy, she is not killing another “person“ until intentional gives birth to her child and murders him or her afterward.

The Dobbs ruling came out issuing the same basic statement making no determination on whether the pro-choice or anti-choice political opponents are right or wrong.

When a woman terminates her own pregnancy, she is not killing another “person“ until intentional gives birth to her child and murders him or her afterward.

The Dobbs ruling came out issuing the same basic statement making no determination on whether the pro-choice or anti-choice political opponents are right or wrong.
your excuses to justify killing innocent children means nothing to me,,

so shut up and go away,,,

and how about you mind your own fucking business and not tell me what to do,,

I am not advocating the government to deprive you of any of your rights unless you are causing harm to another or two society as a whole.

Let’s get back to the original question. What harm comes to you when a woman chooses determinate her pregnancy in private at a safe facility which are available in the majority of the highly populated states in this country. Why are you advocating for a woman who happens to live in a highly white Christian politicized state to submit the insides of her body to the government?

means nothing to me,,

Your advocacy to impose your conscience through the power of government on my daughters and my granddaughters into the future means a hell of a lot to me. You are an insult to humanity and about as un-American with respect to understanding individual liberty as any man can be in this great country. Yes you are very regressive.

Your advocacy to impose your conscience through the power of government on my daughters and my granddaughters into the future means a hell of a lot to me. You are an insult to humanity and about as un-American with respect to understanding individual liberty as any man can be in this great country. Yes you are very regressive.
blah blah blah,,

bugger off,,

killing your child is the opposite of law abiding,,

I do not advocate killing a child. I do not advocate a woman. I do not know determinate her own pregnancy. I became a father twice in my early 20s thank you when the mother of those two beautiful daughters could not take the pill for medical reasons I got a vasectomy so she would never have to have to make the choice to have an abortion and we didn’t want to have more than two.

That’s how I resolve being against abortion in my personal life. But I do not believe I am so special that I will have the government take my solution and force it on anybody else.

I do not advocate killing a child. I do not advocate a woman. I do not know determinate her own pregnancy. I became a father twice in my early 20s thank you when the mother of those two beautiful daughters could not take the pill for medical reasons I got a vasectomy so she would never have to have to make the choice to have an abortion and we didn’t want to have more than two.

That’s how I resolve being against abortion in my personal life. But I do not believe I am so special that I will have the government take my solution and force it on anybody else.
thats exactly what youre advocating for when you tell me its none of my business,,

now go away,,

blah blah blah,,
Do not feel bad. No advocate of forcing full-term gestation on all women can explain why they will be harmed if they don’t force full-term gestation on all women.

It’s why the six weeks ban in Florida will be banned come November and hopefully Biden will win the state and we’ll eventually get two senators from that state.

Just take notice the reason everything is going to shit for Republicans since the Dobbs decision is because you cannot define harm that is caused when a woman decides in private to terminate her own pregnancy. That is just a fact of life and it is a political reality.

Last edited:
Do not feel bad. No advocate of forcing full-term gestation on all women can explain why they will be harmed if they don’t force full-term gestation on all women.

It’s why the six weeks ban in Florida will be banned come November and hopefully Biden will win the state and we’ll eventually get two senators from that state.

Just take notice the reason everything is going to shit for Republicans since the dive decision is because you cannot define harm that is caused when a woman decides in private determinate her own pregnancy. That is just a fact of life and it is a political reality.
can you explain it better,,
I cant quite get what youre talking about,,

can you explain it better,,
I cant quite get what youre talking about,,
Terminating a pregnancy in the United States of America has never been other than rare exceptions, considered by law to be murder of a child (person or human being) based on English Common Law at the time of our founding and since

The US CONSTITUTION protects all persons right to life who are born under its jurisdiction.

Taken together if you want to deprive a woman of her right to choose to terminate her own pregnancy, you have to show that you are harmed by her decision and by the people doing the medical procedure of abortion.

You can’t show harm to yourself because there is no harm to yourself and that is why you cannot make it a politically profitable culture war battering ram to be used against the Democrats and liberalism. That worked when Roe v. Wade was the national law. It does not work anymore because women and the men who respect women will not give up their rights for religious fanatics who are trying to take it away.

Just take notice the reason everything is going to shit for Republicans since the Dobbs decision is because you cannot define harm that is cused when a woman decides in private to terminate her own pregnancy. That is just a fact of life and it is a political reality.
There are plenty of victimless crimes that don't hurt anyone. What does it matter to you if someone poisons a lake on their own property? If a man in New York kills a black kid ringing his door bell, what does that mean to someone in Wisconsin?

If we have a culture of decency and respect for life the people who create that culture, naturally, don't want to kill off the next generation.

Forum List

Back