Basically, atheists, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, are shit out of luck

There's only one way to heaven, and that's through faith in Jesus Christ.

Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! - Living ...
www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077
Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! .... Francis based his homily on the message of Christ to his disciples taken from the Gospel of Mark. ..... non-believers, and that through the truth of God and his goodness we will ...
How can Christians say Jesus is the only way to God?
If Islam is correct, the billions of non-Muslims are wrong; if Orthodox Judaism is correct ... Christianity does not teach that only Christiansdeserve to go to heaven.
Christ Didn't Condemn Non-Christians to Hell - Life, Hope & Truth
https://lifehopeandtruth.com/life/...hell/christ-didnt-condemn-non-christians-to-hell/
... firmly believe that anyone who has ever died without accepting Christ willburn in hell forever. ... Have they missed their only chance—only to go to hell?

>>Hebrews 11, the "Hall of Faith," clearly proclaims that the faith of the Old Testaments saints was in the God who they knew — the God of Promise. This chapter commends the faith of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and Sara. Verse 6 reminds us that "without faith it is impossible to please [God]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." The Old Testament saints pleased God by their faith in Him and His promises, not their works. However, their works were a demonstration of their faith. Verse 13 tells that "These all [the Old Testament saints mentioned] died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."<<
Let's be honest here. A god if there was one would not make believing a cult myth the test to get into heaven.

The Christian cult hook is that only through it so you get into heaven.

Think about it. Why would God do the impossible then tell future generations that they must believe the preacher and their stupid brainwashed parents who may have been brainwashed by their parents and preacher.

I was in church tonight. I'm not saying the preacher is lying. He truly believes what he's saying. But why would God say I have to believe that preacher? It's insane

But I don't believe you or your church. I don't think a God would fault me for not believing in nazeris and Jonah or even virgin births.
You can choose not to believe in Jesus, but that is your choice, and no one else's. You will have no one to blame but yourself when Jesus rejects you, just like you are rejecting him now.

But I don't believe you or your church. I don't think a God would fault me for not believing in nazeris and Jonah or even virgin births.
You can choose not to believe in Jesus, but that is your choice, and no one else's. You will have no one to blame but yourself when Jesus rejects you, just like you are rejecting him now.
But it's not my fault you're telling a ridiculous story.

You have to worship keebler elves. They are the way to heaven. If you don't believe then keebler elves will reject you like you're doing now to them

aris, I'm not judging anyone. I'm just telling you what Jesus said, which is that only people who believe in him go to heaven.

you are arrogant to presume you speak for God or know who will and will not go to heaven

Proverbs 21:4 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin.

Proverbs 18:12 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Before destruction a man's heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor.

Proverbs 16:19 ESV / 2 helpful votes
It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Proverbs 16:18 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 16:5 ESV / 2 helpful votes
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 11:2 ESV / 2 helpful votes
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.

Proverbs 8:13 ESV / 2 helpful votes
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Psalm 138:6 ESV / 2 helpful votes
For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly, but the haughty he knows from afar.

God is in all thing and all people, so if you pray in a church or to a tree it should not matter. It matters if you live life as a good person or a cruel and arrogant one

You have no exclusive right to god because you believe in jesus.

God or krishna is irrelevant if you are a caring and kind person

Mother Teresa could have been hindu or sikh and for her deeds you think god would really care and keep her out?

Here's the thing. If I created a universe, and then created people who were able to think, and know that I exist, I would want them to believe in me.

God knew that would not happen unless he revealed himself, so he did. He revealed himself to Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, David, and many others, until finally he sent his only Son to the world to reveal himself to everyone, Jew and Gentile alike.

So, God has left a very big paper trail leading back to him. It's called the Bible, and it's available at every bookstore in the world, except Communist countries.

You can read the Bible, figure out if you think it's true, and then choose whether or not to act on it.

If you choose not to believe in God, that's your choice, and God will respect it.

But Jesus Christ revealed that God wants us to believe in him, and that furthermore, you have to believe in Jesus too. The Jews who lived before Jesus didn't have to believe in Jesus to get to heaven, but those days are over.

You may believe God is being harsh to make this the rule, and it may bum you out.

But you have the choice to do what you want, and I choose to believe in Jesus.

If I'm wrong, I've lost nothing. I end up not existing, but that would happen no matter what.

But if I'm right, I win big, a life that lasts forever in a place that is better than anything we can possibly imagine.

It's like taking poker chips and refusing to put them on the table when the rules of the game are you big if you win, and still keep your chips if you lose. It makes no sense refuse to play a game with rules like that.

you presume to know what jesus will do to a good person just because they don't worship Jesus?

Jesus was the son of man. Should anyone that worships another man, by any name, be condemned?

You don't get to decide these things

aris, I'm not judging anyone. I'm just telling you what Jesus said, which is that only people who believe in him go to heaven.

Sure you are. Why else would you make the remarks you made? You chest is so swollen till it's subject to explode any minute.

I am not being prideful, I am just telling the truth as Jesus told it. If you have a problem, it's with Jesus. Take it up with him.

Here's the thing. If I created a universe, and then created people who were able to think, and know that I exist, I would want them to believe in me.

God knew that would not happen unless he revealed himself, so he did. He revealed himself to Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, David, and many others, until finally he sent his only Son to the world to reveal himself to everyone, Jew and Gentile alike.

So, God has left a very big paper trail leading back to him. It's called the Bible, and it's available at every bookstore in the world, except Communist countries.

You can read the Bible, figure out if you think it's true, and then choose whether or not to act on it.

If you choose not to believe in God, that's your choice, and God will respect it.

But Jesus Christ revealed that God wants us to believe in him, and that furthermore, you have to believe in Jesus too. The Jews who lived before Jesus didn't have to believe in Jesus to get to heaven, but those days are over.

You may believe God is being harsh to make this the rule, and it may bum you out.

If I'm wrong, I've lost nothing. I end up not existing, but that would happen no matter what.

But if I'm right, I win big, a life that lasts forever in a place that is better than anything we can possibly imagine.

It's like taking poker chips and refusing to put them on the table when the rules of the game are you big if you win, and still keep your chips if you lose. It makes no sense refuse to play a game with rules like that.

Is that why you would create a world, so people will know and worship you?

Was it for you or was the world "created" or the life forms on the planet?

If you are god and see the people are good and happy, to you need their obedience and offering? Will you dry up and disappear without them? What did god do for all the millions of years when there were not people? Did dinosaurs worship god? Did they have churches?

Such a god would be vain and vindictive. Do you really pray to such a god? If you love, you love unconditionally, not demand love in return or you will punish them and torment them for eternity.

God and Jesus did not care about age, nationality, occupation or religion. If you are god's people, then anyplace in the world is good, not just those in one spot who have heard about Jesus and believe "in him"

Jesus did not teach to worship him, but to love god and each other.

If god is the creator than we are all god's children, not just Jesus. If Jesus is god then it should not matter if you believe in a god or you believe only in Jesus. One and the same.

Why should a good and generous person who has not heard of or believe in Jesus as son of god be less than a person who has gone to church their whole life but has been a bad person in spite of their faith?

Why does it matter if you say jesus, mithras or pluto if you are not harming others in some way?

What Jesus said??? Were you there 2000 yrs ago and actually hear the word come from his mouth or just read stories written years after the fact by people who had never even met Jesus? I could write a book in the name of a purple people eater, that does not mean I am that or have even met one.

You have to worship keebler elves. They are the way to heaven. If you don't believe then keebler elves will reject you like you're doing now to them
I got the Bible to back up my story. You ain't got shit.

Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! - Living ...
www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077
Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too! .... Francis based his homily on the message of Christ to his disciples taken from the Gospel of Mark. ..... non-believers, and that through the truth of God and his goodness we will ...
If Islam is correct, the billions of non-Muslims are wrong; if Orthodox Judaism is correct ... Christianity does not teach that only Christiansdeserve to go to heaven.
Christ Didn't Condemn Non-Christians to Hell - Life, Hope & Truth
https://lifehopeandtruth.com/life/...hell/christ-didnt-condemn-non-christians-to-hell/
... firmly believe that anyone who has ever died without accepting Christ willburn in hell forever. ... Have they missed their only chance—only to go to hell?

>>Hebrews 11, the "Hall of Faith," clearly proclaims that the faith of the Old Testaments saints was in the God who they knew — the God of Promise. This chapter commends the faith of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and Sara. Verse 6 reminds us that "without faith it is impossible to please [God]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." The Old Testament saints pleased God by their faith in Him and His promises, not their works. However, their works were a demonstration of their faith. Verse 13 tells that "These all [the Old Testament saints mentioned] died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."<<
Let's be honest here. A god if there was one would not make believing a cult myth the test to get into heaven.

The Christian cult hook is that only through it so you get into heaven.

Think about it. Why would God do the impossible then tell future generations that they must believe the preacher and their stupid brainwashed parents who may have been brainwashed by their parents and preacher.

I was in church tonight. I'm not saying the preacher is lying. He truly believes what he's saying. But why would God say I have to believe that preacher? It's insane
The Bible doesn't say you have to believe in "that" preacher. Jesus said 'I am the way, the light and the truth and no one comes to the father but through me', whole point being if you cannot believe the word that Jesus spoke as the son of God how can you believe you are a child of God or find that spirit to guide you. The word is good as it was written if you have a spirit to understand it but it is up to you to seek it.

If you are god and see the people are good and happy, to you need their obedience and offering? Will you dry up and disappear without them? What did god do for all the millions of years when there were not people? Did dinosaurs worship god? Did they have churches?

Such a god would be vain and vindictive. Do you really pray to such a god? If you love, you love unconditionally, not demand love in return or you will punish them and torment them for eternity.

God and Jesus did not care about age, nationality, occupation or religion. If you are god's people, then anyplace in the world is good, not just those in one spot who have heard about Jesus and believe "in him"

If god is the creator than we are all god's children, not just Jesus. If Jesus is god then it should not matter if you believe in a god or you believe only in Jesus. One and the same.

Why should a good and generous person who has not heard of or believe in Jesus as son of god be less than a person who has gone to church their whole life but has been a bad person in spite of their faith?

Why does it matter if you say jesus, mithras or pluto if you are not harming others in some way?
That's all rainbows and unicorn farts, but none of it is true. The Bible says you have to believe in Jesus to get into heaven.

:desk: I can answer why God mad at the dinosaurs. It bit the first baby and killed it, 'very frustrating'.

What Jesus said??? Were you there 2000 yrs ago and actually hear the word come from his mouth or just read stories written years after the fact by people who had never even met Jesus? I could write a book in the name of a purple people eater, that does not mean I am that or have even met one.
Well, I'm starting with the assumption that the Bible is true. If you don't believe that, there's really no way I can convince you of anything related to Christianity.

And this ^^^ type of thing is what has happened through the ages. People made up their own precepts along the way and got all messed up. As they got all messed up they went down paths that led to their demise, miseries and woes.

Why should those gospels be any more valid that one from nag hammadi or india?

Men wrote books. Men decided what books would be included and excluded. Men made mistakes in translating from one language to another. Men decided in Jesus divinity. Men have rejected and recreate what they call chistianity several time. Men have kill each other over changes in what they believe the bible says.

What of people who believe in god and the Torah but not in Jesus? Do they not pray to go and follow god's laws?

Why should males decide when in the early days of christianity it was the women who lead and preached, and died for their faith?

Why should you be right and everyone else wrong in what they read and believe in the bible?

Didn't jesus speak in parables instead of absolutes and facts? Did Jesus not heal and share with people who were not jewish or even from Israel? Did he not care for the possessed of demons and horrible afflicted, the unclean?

But "you know" what jesus said and will do.......................... NOT since you are not the actual Jesus who is believed to have dies on the cross by romans.

It is arrogant of you to presume you know Jesus when there are other forms of chistianity that don't believe as you do.

Why should those gospels be any more valid that one from nag hammadi or india?

Men wrote books. Men decided what books would be included and excluded. Men made mistakes in translating from one language to another. Men decided in Jesus divinity. Men have rejected and recreate what they call chistianity several time. Men have kill each other over changes in what they believe the bible says.

What of people who believe in god and the Torah but not in Jesus? Do they not pray to go and follow god's laws?

Why should males decide when in the early days of christianity it was the women who lead and preached, and died for their faith?

Why should you be right and everyone else wrong in what they read and believe in the bible?

Didn't jesus speak in parables instead of absolutes and facts? Did Jesus not heal and share with people who were not jewish or even from Israel? Did he not care for the possessed of demons and horrible afflicted, the unclean?

But "you know" what jesus said and will do.......................... NOT since you are not the actual Jesus who is believed to have dies on the cross by romans.

It is arrogant of you to presume you know Jesus when there are other forms of chistianity that don't believe as you do.
Again, if you are doubting the credibility of the Bible, there is no way I can convince you of anything related to Christianity.

Forum List

Back