Zone1 Noah's Ark

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Was there really two of every animal in the whole entire world? Also, if all of creation was made in six days does that mean humans and dinosaurs lived together after all? I don't think that they meant literal twenty-four hour days there I was just wondering what the general consensus was for that question. Oh and why only promise to have one flood when the earth desperately needs it now?

Was there really two of every animal in the whole entire world? Also, if all of creation was made in six days does that mean humans and dinosaurs lived together after all? I don't think that they meant literal twenty-four hour days there I was just wondering what the general consensus was for that question. Oh and why only promise to have one flood when the earth desperately needs it now?

The story of Noah's ark an ancient myth from Sumer.

Oh and why only promise to have one flood when the earth desperately needs it now?

not just one flood ...

they prematurely intervened to allow humanity as second chance as w/ those few left after their parting would have been no survivors at all - to complete the goal set for them by a&e the journey they chose for - self determination, remission to paradise ... the heavenly religion of antiquity.

the desert version, noahs ark is riddled w/ forgeries and fallacies - not so the truth issued by the heavens not to intervene again the fate of humanity to its conclusion.

- the desert does not recognize a conclusion where the triumph is in the favor of the heavens is why road runner wants other people to suffer than theirself when their belief will be the opposite, no one will survive and humanity is lost forever. the passing of the last good person on earth.

Regarding the seven days of creation, I believe each day of creation was 1000 years of our time today. Peter tells us the following:

2 Peter 3;8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

When Adam was warned against eating the forbidden fruit the Lord said:

Genesis 2:17
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

But we then read that all the days of Adam were 930 years. If a thousand years are one day unto the Lord, then Adam would have died within one day to this time of reckoning.

Genesis 5:5
5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

So if one day is as a thousand of our years to the Lord, then Adam actually died within a day unto the Lord as the Lord stated.

Out of the billions and billions of people on Earth, how many are "good" in your opinion?

the parable of noah concludes with the passing of the last of either, the good or evil person that will initiate the final judgement for those remaining - they or the last to die will be granted admission to the everlasting.

ace claims billions, time will prevail as their number in conclusion in the billions will more likely than not prove poorly for the fate of humanity.

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

what jesus taught, not found in the desert religions ... all life will have a bearing on the heavens judgement and any that did not protect all life as their own - to keep their sabbath holy, the pronouncement for what they had created - will fair poorly.

There is a Noahs arc replica in Kentucky

They have dinosaurs in some of the pens

I wanted to take my g grandkids

But I have no desire to have those conversations

1716673690705.png

Regarding the seven days of creation, I believe each day of creation was 1000 years of our time today. Peter tells us the following:

2 Peter 3;8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

But we then read that all the days of Adam were 930 years. If a thousand years are one day unto the Lord, then Adam would have died within one day to this time of reckoning.

5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

So if one day is as a thousand of our years to the Lord, then Adam actually died within a day unto the Lord as the Lord stated.
I think that a billion years per Biblical day would make for a better argument

The ice age is a creation myth?

It's really simple once your "science" is free from agenda.

The ancient tellers knew what they were doing. They didn't intend for the Old Testament to be science and history.

2 Peter 3;8

Except it says in the morning and the evening.

Forum List

Back