Mormons aren't really Christians

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Nothing Mormons believe have any resemblance to the truths revealed in the Bible. Mormonism is a made up religion, which pretends to be Christian so as to avoid too much trouble with outsiders. But it isn't.

They don't like Jews and they're not Muslims. As far as that's concerned, it makes them xtians in my book.

Lol. Please explain which formal religions Christian, Muslim, or whatever, are not made up. Smoking tablets from Mt. Sinai or golden plates from Angel Moroni. Sounds similar to me.

If you live in the Rocky Mtns then you need to come to terms with Mormons.

There is no good reason to hate them. They are no worse pests than any other evangelist proselyting group such as the JW's.

They are not much more extreme than the Southern Baptists, who also do not drink liquor.

Best thing to do is tell them you have already heard their message and you are not interested. That sends them scurrying every time.

I don't see any difference between Mormons and any other Christian group. They have big tall statues of Jesus so calling them non-Christian is rather irrational.

Ergo you are rather irrational Blackrook -- which I already knew. You have just confirmed it.

I am not irrational, the fact is, Mormonism has no resemblance to Christianity. For example, they believe God has a wife. For example, they believe Jesus and Satan are brothers. For example, they believe that all good Mormon couples will become god and godess of their own universe. There is no resemblance at all to what Christians believe.

They don't like Jews and they're not Muslims. As far as that's concerned, it makes them xtians in my book.
No one like Jews except Jews (debatable) and the Christian Zio nutbags.
Depends on each individual. I have dear friends who are Jews.
I have friends from every religion even Muslim.

That does not make their group right or wrong.

Intolerance is wrong.
I'm bias as Islam is the one religion that is a destroyer. The rest actually have pieces and parts of the same thing Jesus taught. Buddhist generally are not violent, and Buddha actually was a man that did the extreme "self examination". Jews some believe in Jesus Christ, some don't but generally they are not violent either. I lived in an area full of Mormons and Catholics, they can be very hypocritical as can others who claim to be Believers but again not generally violent and their religion doesn't promote violence. I'm not tolerant when it comes to people that believe they have a right to force anyone else to believe in their beliefs. God is big enough to handle defending himself/herself without humans who in their own pride get steered off into lala land of the dead.

I am speaking of the 'Royal Jew'. On an individual basis I am sure they are fine. However, that is not what is projected out. The Soros, Abe Foxman, B'Nai B'Rith, ADL, AIPAC, Media Control, Financial Jew is.
On a micro level we are all people with pain and suffering. On the macro...That is the Jew which is the issue...the tribe.

Intolerance is wrong.
I'm bias as Islam is the one religion that is a destroyer. The rest actually have pieces and parts of the same thing Jesus taught. Buddhist generally are not violent, and Buddha actually was a man that did the extreme "self examination". Jews some believe in Jesus Christ, some don't but generally they are not violent either. I lived in an area full of Mormons and Catholics, they can be very hypocritical as can others who claim to be Believers but again not generally violent and their religion doesn't promote violence. I'm not tolerant when it comes to people that believe they have a right to force anyone else to believe in their beliefs. God is big enough to handle defending himself/herself without humans who in their own pride get steered off into lala land of the dead.
I'm not forcing anyone to believe in anything. I'm just pointing out the fact, which Jesus himself revealed to us, that you have to believe in him to get to heaven.

I am speaking of the 'Royal Jew'. On an individual basis I am sure they are fine. However, that is not what is projected out. The Soros, Abe Foxman, B'Nai B'Rith, ADL, AIPAC, Media Control, Financial Jew is.
On a micro level we are all people with pain and suffering. On the macro...That is the Jew which is the issue...the tribe.
I can honestly foretell that your hatred of Jews will cause you to end up in hell. I would tell you to repent, but you would not listen to me. Oh well.

Intolerance is wrong.
I'm not forcing anyone to believe in anything. I'm just pointing out the fact, which Jesus himself revealed to us, that you have to believe in him to get to heaven.
Yeap..not a Christian but your religion is under attack. I can see it.

Intolerance is wrong.
I know you are not a Christian, you are a Nazi. You will go to hell for it.

I can honestly foretell that your hatred of Jews will cause you to end up in hell. I would tell you to repent, but you would not listen to me. Oh well.
That is fine. That is your belief. I dont hate Jews. Like you I am simply stating a truth as I see it. Jews are manipulators and as a result they are quite often purged from cultures for it. 109 times actually.

Intolerance is wrong.
I know you are not a Christian, you are a Nazi. You will go to hell for it.

Witness on brother! Spare no word as the Lord commands you to speak truth!

I am not irrational, the fact is, Mormonism has no resemblance to Christianity. For example, they believe God has a wife. For example, they believe Jesus and Satan are brothers. For example, they believe that all good Mormon couples will become god and godess of their own universe. There is no resemblance at all to what Christians believe.

link-?

When I was 11 years old I had an experience that many may or may not believe. I met the leader of the Hell's angels. Longer story than I wish to write here but there was a message he gave me and asked me if I would give it to the community. I told him yes I'd be willing to pass that message on but who would listen to an eleven year old. He told me he could see my point. I invited him to come to the church with me for pot luck as my quest and he could tell them himself. He said he may do that and asked if I would follow him down to their camp. See he had just given me this long extensive discussion about how corporations worked and the message; which was "Don't go into their camp". So I told him but you said don't go down there? He told me yes but I will gaurantee your safety and remember I am the el' presidentee" so they do what I tell them. After a meeting with his top five members he had me walk to meet them. Each shook my hand and told me about themselves. (shortened form) On potluck day five Hell's angels sat behind me at church. The preacher ended up getting very angry. The Hell's angel leader knew the Bible better than the preacher and the warning wasn't given in the words the el' presidentee had told me but it was given. That message remains viable today. "Don't go into their camp or you will be subject to what goes on in their camp".

I suppose if Blackrook can decide Mormons aren't Christians I can decide Blackrook isn't a Christian. Apart from that, Blackrock is showing his usual erudition...

What is the role of Jesus Christ?

mormon.org

We each come to this world with the divine Light of Christ inside us, with the ability to recognize truth about ourselves and about the Savior. Much like little children, Jesus Christ is deeply empathetic, so much so that He was capable of taking on the anguish, regret, and pain of all of our sins. He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane and on the cross under an immeasurable weight to ransom us from our mortal burdens.

After three days Jesus Christ overcame death, emerging from the tomb resurrected and winning for us that same reward; He made possible our own resurrection, the permanent union of our spirit and perfected physical body. Jesus was sent by His Father to offer eternal life to all of His children; His sacrifice empowers the plan of salvation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back