Zone1 A Major Difference of the Catholic Faith

Let me tell you this;

If you believe that spiritual life can be made by human hands and handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food, you may want to consider that you are already totally separated from God.
Says the guy who believes Leviticus 18:22 isn’t a command against homosexuality.

Bread of the Presence...given to all by Christ.
Bread of the Presence, "bread from Heaven", was an existing metaphor for the Word of God, manna from heaven, Divine instruction, the food of angels, which became the "flesh of Jesus", a new metaphor for Divine teaching, which cannot be made by human hands or transubstantiated into something lifeless that you put into your mouth one day and flush down the toilet the next.

"If you do not eat my flesh, (accept my revelation from God), and drink my blood, (comply with the law in this light), do it, , you cannot have the life promised for complying with the law in you.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:
Says the guy who believes Leviticus 18:22 isn’t a command against homosexuality.
Right, it is the condemnation of the Mithraic practice of an all male priesthood who forsake natural relations with women in exchange for submission to another man for life, like the Pope.

"The Lord says: Cursed is the man who puts his trust in mortal man and turns his heart away from God. He is like a stunted shrub in the desert, with no hope for the future; he lives on the salt-encrusted plains in the barren wilderness; good times pass him by forever." Jeremiah 17:5-8

That you 'believe' that the concern of God is about sex just reveals that you are quite the perv...

Last edited:
Right, it is the condemnation of the Mithraic practice of an all male priesthood who forsake natural relations with women in exchange for submission to another man for life, like the Pope.

"The Lord says: Cursed is the man who puts his trust in mortal man and turns his heart away from God. He is like a stunted shrub in the desert, with no hope for the future; he lives on the salt-encrusted plains in the barren wilderness; good times pass him by forever." Jeremiah 17:5-8

That you 'believe' that the concern of God is about sex just reveals that you are quite the perv...
Leviticus 18:22 is a command against homosexuality.

Laws Concerning Sexual Behavior.
1The LORD said to Moses:
2Speak to the Israelites and tell them: I, the LORD, am your God.*
3You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you once lived, nor shall you do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you; do not conform to their customs.a
4My decrees you shall carry out, and my statutes you shall take care to follow. I, the LORD, am your God.
5Keep, then, my statutes and decrees, for the person who carries them out will find life* through them. I am the LORD.b
6None of you shall approach a close relative to have sexual intercourse. I am the LORD.
7* You shall not disgrace your father by having intercourse with your mother.c She is your own mother; you shall not have intercourse with her.
8You shall not have intercourse with your father’s wife, for that would be a disgrace to your father.
9You shall not have intercourse with your sister,* d your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in your own household or born elsewhere.
10You shall not have intercourse with your son’s daughter or with your daughter’s daughter,* for that would be a disgrace to you.
11You shall not have intercourse with the daughter whom your father’s wife bore to him in his household,e since she, too, is your sister.
12You shall not have intercourse with your father’s sister,f since she is your father’s relative.
13You shall not have intercourse with your mother’s sister, since she is your mother’s relative.
14You shall not disgrace your father’s brother by having sexual relations with his wife,g since she, too, is your aunt.
15You shall not have intercourse with your daughter-in-law;* h she is your son’s wife; you shall not have intercourse with her.
16You shall not have intercourse with your brother’s wife;* i that would be a disgrace to your brother.
17You shall not have intercourse with a woman and also with her daughter, nor shall you marry and have intercourse with her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter;j they are related to her. This would be shameful.
18While your wife is still living you shall not marry her sister as her rival and have intercourse with her.k
19You shall not approach a woman to have intercourse with her while she is in her menstrual uncleanness.l
20You shall not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife,* m defiling yourself with her.
21n You shall not offer any of your offspring for immolation to Molech,* thus profaning the name of your God. I am the LORD.
22You shall not lie with a male as with a woman;o such a thing is an abomination.
23You shall not have sexual relations with an animal, defiling yourself with it; nor shall a woman set herself in front of an animal to mate with it; that is perverse.p
24Do not defile yourselves by any of these things, because by them the nations whom I am driving out of your way have defiled themselves.
25And so the land has become defiled, and I have punished it for its wickedness, and the land has vomited out its inhabitants.q
26You, however, must keep my statutes and decrees, avoiding all these abominations, both the natives and the aliens resident among you—
27because the previous inhabitants did all these abominations and the land became defiled;
28otherwise the land will vomit you out also for having defiled it, just as it vomited out the nations before you.
29For whoever does any of these abominations shall be cut off from the people.
30Heed my charge, then, not to observe the abominable customs that have been observed before your time, and thus become impure by them.r I, the LORD, am your God.

That YOU don't accept Leviticus 18:22 is a command against homosexuality means it is you that is quite the perv...

You shall not have sexual relations with an animal, defiling yourself with it;
lol

You are epitome of an animal, specifically swine that do not ruminate.... People who have intercourse with you defile themselves, whether male or female, not because of sex but only if they eat your vile and loathsome "flesh", verbalized maudlin beliefs, and imitate your defiling and degrading practices of worshipping a matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life.

Jesus taught that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used which is why he said "eat my flesh", because this teaching that came to him like bread from heaven was from God.

Kosher....

lol

You are epitome of an animal, specifically swine that do not ruminate.... People who have intercourse with you defile themselves, whether male or female, not because of sex but only if they eat your vile and loathsome "flesh", verbalized maudlin beliefs, and imitate your defiling and degrading practices of worshipping a matzo made by human hands and eating it for spiritual life.

Jesus taught that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used which is why he said "eat my flesh", because this teaching that came to him like bread from heaven was from God.

Kosher....
No amount of arm waving will change... You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination.

No amount of arm waving will change... You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination.

At the time women were subordinate to men. Women submitted to the authority of men.

The subject of this law is not sex you pervert. To teach others that God gives a crap about the varieties of human sexuality is profane, an insult and an affront to God who is incorporeal......

Men like you who submit to other men, like the priest who fucked your mind, preachers, or popes, is a man guilty of lying with another man as with a woman you pusillanimous twit.

An abomination...

Pass no judgment and you will not be judged. For as you judge others, so you will yourselves be judged, and whatever measure you deal out to others will be dealt back to you.

Last edited:
At the time women were subordinate to men. Women submitted to the authority of men.

The subject of this law is not sex you pervert. To teach others that God gives a crap about the varieties of human sexuality is profane, an insult and an affront to God who is incorporeal......

Men like you who submit to other men, like the priest who fucked your mind, preachers, or popes, is a man guilty of lying with another man as with a woman you pusillanimous twit.

An abomination...

Pass no judgment and you will not be judged. For as you judge others, so you will yourselves be judged, and whatever measure you deal out to others will be dealt back to you.
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination.

Then brace yourself Sheila!

For as you judge others, so you will yourselves be judged, and whatever measure you deal out to others will be dealt back to you.
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, they have committed an abomination;

"But what I tell you is this: Anyone who nurses anger against his brother shall be brought to judgment. If he abuses his brother he must answer for it to the court; if he sneers at him he will have to answer for it in the fires of hell." (Matthew 5:22, NEB)

An abomination...
Hypocrite much?

Hypocrite much?
Never. I never nurse any anger towards anyone. I am for the truth which has vindicated the very Jesus whose teachings you desecrate religiously, doing the will of God on earth as it is in heaven which wouldn't bother you at all unless you were guilty of sin. Thats on you pal.... see Gen 3:14

Its not like I have falsely accused you of idolatry, and misleading others to do the same, which amounts to murder. "Celebrating" murder is openly the central focus of your ridiculous religion.

If you don't like it and if you were hoping for support in perpetuating your delusions go to church.

"Yes, I am coming soon, and bringing my recompense with me, to requite everyone according to their deeds! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO WASH THEIR ROBES CLEAN! They will have the right to the tree of life and will enter by the gates of the city. Outside are dogs, sorcerers and fornicators, murderers and idolators, and all those who love and practice deceit."

Toodles!

Last edited:
Never. I never nurse any anger towards anyone. I am for the truth which has vindicated the very Jesus whose teachings you desecrate religiously, doing the will of God on earth as it is in heaven which wouldn't bother you at all unless you were guilty of sin. Thats on you pal.... see Gen 3:14

Its not like I have falsely accused you of idolatry, and misleading others to do the same, which amounts to murder. "Celebrating" murder is openly the central focus of your ridiculous religion.

If you don't like it and if you were hoping for support in perpetuating your delusions go to church.

"Yes, I am coming soon, and bringing my recompense with me, to requite everyone according to their deeds! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO WASH THEIR ROBES CLEAN! They will have the right to the tree of life and will enter by the gates of the city. Outside are dogs, sorcerers and fornicators, murderers and idolators, and all those who love and practice deceit."

Toodles!
I wouldn't have expected you to respond any other way.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination.

I wouldn't have expected you to respond any other way.
לֹא יִהְיֶה־לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים עַל־פָּנָיַ

לֹא תַעֲשֶׂה־לְךָ פֶסֶל וְכָל־תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וַאֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ מִתַָּחַת וַאֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ

לֹא־תִשְׁתַּחְוֶה לָהֶם וְלֹא תָעָבְדֵם כִּי אָנֹכִי יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵל קַנָּא פֹּקֵד עֲוׂן אָבֹת עַל־בָּנִים עַל־שִׁלֵּשִׁים וְעַל־רִבֵּעִים לְשֹׂנְאָי׃

לֹא יִהְיֶה־לְךָ אֱלֹהִים אֲחֵרִים עַל־פָּנָיַ

לֹא תַעֲשֶׂה־לְךָ פֶסֶל וְכָל־תְּמוּנָה אֲשֶׁר בַּשָּׁמַיִם מִמַּעַל וַאֲשֶׁר בָּאָרֶץ מִתַָּחַת וַאֲשֶׁר בַּמַּיִם מִתַּחַת לָאָרֶץ

לֹא־תִשְׁתַּחְוֶה לָהֶם וְלֹא תָעָבְדֵם כִּי אָנֹכִי יְהֹוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֵל קַנָּא פֹּקֵד עֲוׂן אָבֹת עַל־בָּנִים עַל־שִׁלֵּשִׁים וְעַל־רִבֵּעִים לְשֹׂנְאָי׃
וְאֶת-זָכָר--לֹא תִשְׁכַּב, מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה: תּוֹעֵבָה, הִוא.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination.

וְאֶת-זָכָר--לֹא תִשְׁכַּב, מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה: תּוֹעֵבָה, הִוא.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is abomination.

LOL...

If that is true then you should have never bent over and lifted your skirt to be defiled and contaminated by the foul emissions of a talking serpent who, during intercourse, convinced you, a ball-less wonder, that your submission to sinning was a religious duty. And you took it all in.....

So you can remain obstinate in your dedication to sin or you can take a bath you filthy animal.

Either way, my hands have been washed clean. :funnyface:

Last edited:
LOL...

If that is true then you should have never bent over and lifted your skirt to be defiled and contaminated by his foul emissions during intercourse with a talking serpent who convinced you that your submission to sinning was a religious duty.

So you can remain obstinate in your dedication to sin or you can take a bath you filthy animal.

Your interpretations are garbage. You rationalize Leviticus 22:18 isn't a command against homosexual relations.

LOL...

If that is true then you should have never bent over and lifted your skirt to be defiled and contaminated by the foul emissions of a talking serpent who, during intercourse, convinced you, a ball-less wonder, that your submission to sinning was a religious duty. And you took it all in.....

The bible's reference to laying with another man is not to be taken literally to mean the same as having sexual relations, etc.

Forum List

Back