Bill Barr tries to suck back up to Trump?

;)

1714081551879.png

I have Barrs book plus i recall all these events. Barr did what he was supposed to do. Did it very well.
I haven't read his book, but I remember all those events too.

I had high hopes for him when he testified before Congress that the FBI had indeed spied on the Trump campaign.

I lost all respect for him when no one was held accountable for that...

I haven't read his book, but I remember all those events too.

I had high hopes for him when he testified before Congress that the FBI had indeed spied on the Trump campaign.

I lost all respect for him when no one was held accountable for that...
I agree that when it comes to pay back, the Republicans I keep voting for do a shitty job paying them back. We have the recent cave in over our border as more evidence.

I agree that when it comes to pay back, the Republicans I keep voting for do a shitty job paying them back. We have the recent cave in over our border as more evidence.
Agree.

Another thing about Barr- Trump declassified all the documents related to Crossfire Hurricane, and told Barr to make them public.

Barr stonewalled that release under the guise of redacting PII, and in the end nothing was ever released to the public other than Durham's report.

Gov't can't be held accountable if it operates in secrecy.

Bill Barr, the U.S. Attorney General under former President Donald Trump — who once called his former boss "erratic" and "petty" and dismissed his false claims of a stolen 2020 election — told Fox News that he would still vote for the former president in November.

"The real danger to the country — the real danger to democracy, as I say — is the progressive agenda," Barr said, calling the prosecution of Trump for illegally covering up hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels a "perversion of justice."

Trump rewarded Barr's renewed allegiance with a mocking Truth Social post that doubled down on past name-calling. "Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!)," he wrote. "Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement."

Comedy gold!

:auiqs.jpg:
Barr is a religious nutsack. His authoritarian and theocratic desires are bigger than Trump and his cult. Barr sees Trump as getting this country closer to codifying religious fetish as law and to having a king instead of a president.

Which makes sense, given Trump's progress in that direction in his first term.

Barr happens to be right.

Is he a stalwart Trump supporter? Nope.

Is he required to be? Nope.

Can he believe some or all of the negative things he says about Trump? Yep.

Ordinarily, the very fact that he can believe the negative things he says about Trump, yet still support his candidacy against the Potato would entail an ability to parse things out.

I often disagree with Barr. That doesn’t mean that he isn’t right on this one.
Bill Barr isn't exactly an intellectual. He's just a dyed in the wool Republican, with his one vote. He'll be voting red in NY, similar to me voting blue in Texas. Our votes will be worthless.

Agree.

Another thing about Barr- Trump declassified all the documents related to Crossfire Hurricane, and told Barr to make them public.

Barr stonewalled that release under the guise of redacting PII, and in the end nothing was ever released to the public other than Durham's report.

Gov't can't be held accountable if it operates in secrecy.
I have the audio book by Bill Barr and will listen to it again to see about this issue.

Nah, that's stupid. Barr would only vote for the party that pushes codification of religious fetishes into law and that leans strongly authoritarian. That's the GOP.
Codification of religious fetishes? You mean like laws protecting the mutilation of children? Democrats are modifying their religion. They have been doing it all along.

Barr is making sense. The progressive woke agenda has the potential to destroy this country. I just wish him, and the rest of the neocon assholes, would have pulled their heads out of their asses sooner. A Trump hating neocon is worse than a Democrat. MAGA

Bill Barr, the U.S. Attorney General under former President Donald Trump — who once called his former boss "erratic" and "petty" and dismissed his false claims of a stolen 2020 election — told Fox News that he would still vote for the former president in November.

"The real danger to the country — the real danger to democracy, as I say — is the progressive agenda," Barr said, calling the prosecution of Trump for illegally covering up hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels a "perversion of justice."

Trump rewarded Barr's renewed allegiance with a mocking Truth Social post that doubled down on past name-calling. "Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!)," he wrote. "Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement."

Comedy gold!

:auiqs.jpg:
I don't know if he is "sucking back up to Trump" but he sure is sending a clear message that it is the Biden administration who is a greater threat to democracy than Trump is.

I don't know if he is "sucking back up to Trump" but he sure is sending a clear message that it is the Biden administration who is a greater threat to democracy than Trump is.
This is the guy who wrote a letter auditioning for the AG job saying he would protect Trump… and then did just that

Barr happens to be right.

Is he a stalwart Trump supporter? Nope.

Is he required to be? Nope.

Can he believe some or all of the negative things he says about Trump? Yep.

Ordinarily, the very fact that he can believe the negative things he says about Trump, yet still support his candidacy against the Potato would entail an ability to parse things out.

I often disagree with Barr. That doesn’t mean that he isn’t right on this one.

He Blocked and stopped investigations into 2020 Election fraud then lied about it all. He deserves nothing but hatred. He is a great part responsible for the destruction the Country is being put thru under this hostile criminal takeover.

Forum List

Back