Ahmaud Arbery sentencing.

The video proves that Travis was not chasing Arbery. It proves that Arbery attacked Travis and grabbed his gun.

Arbery died because he was a crazy bastard in the commission of an armed robbery.

Why do you LWNJ moronic moonbats think you can just steal a gun out of somebody's hands without getting shot?
You know, your assertions are very disturbing. Do you have a caregiver?

They looked like they were. Not because they are white or from the South. If they were from NH, I'd say the same thing.
Sure you would...lol. What makes them look inbred? The son resembles the father? That would mean there are a buncha inbred motherfuckers in the world.

I think the law and the men are screw ups. There are varying degrees of culpability IMO. There is a huge difference between what these idiots did than say a serial killer or mass shooter. Yet, in all three situations they can all get the same sentence. Doesn't sit right with me. Have zero sympathy for the shooter. Have a little for the dad as he didn't do any shooting. Have a lot more for the video guy. Maybe I need to read the transcripts of the case to get more of a feel for the case.
I understand your perspective and not to be glib but I've always heard that if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

I checked the laws in my state before I went out the first time to do something that I could possibly get arrested for (or injured/killed). I prefer knowing what I'm getting into before it happens, not afterwards.

LOL, aren't you even the tiniest bit concerned that this comment makes you look like a racist or are you just flying your racist flag high? :)
why would anyone be concerned with being labeled a wacist in modern times. most of the people accusing are fucking idiots who have no clue. The term has become a complete joke.

label me motherfuckers. I truly don't GAF.

Apparently the moral of the story is if a man tries to take your guy, make sure it isn’t a black man.
I'm still going to shoot to kill if some crazy fuck tries to steal a gun out of my hands.

The real moral of the story is that if you have to shoot some crazy motherfucking criminal(s) in self-defense, assert your 5th amendment and Miranda right to remain silent because nothing you can say to the pigs will help you and everything you say will be twisted out of context and used against you by a corrupt prosecutor.

Refuse to submit to an interrogation.

Kyle did. Travis didn't.

Both were clear cases of self-defense, yet they had very different outcomes.

Last edited:
That's great but this case showed the problem is bigger than these three.

This case also showed that the problem is changing. It would be great if the world changed over night, and everything was fair, and even. If you think it's bad now, try 1950. Or 1850.

Things are changing. As Dr. King said, "The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice".

This case also showed that the problem is changing. It would be great if the world changed over night, and everything was fair, and even. If you think it's bad now, try 1950. Or 1850.

Things are changing. As Dr. King said, "The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends toward justice".

I agree we are starting to see some positive changes.

I agree we are starting to see some positive changes.
I’m not sure this case exemplifies a positive change. Certainly the white dudes deserved prison, but three life sentences is absurd.

Forum List

Back