Ahmaud Arbery sentencing.

Obviously he didn't recall exactly what he said, that's why he added the "or something" qualifier, you easily brainwashed by fake news moronic moonbat.

Wait, now you admit that things happened before the video began? Things like Greg shouting at Arbery threatening him to get him to stop running? Good.

Now, did the trucks make contact with Arbery? In other words, did both Travis, and Roddy try and bump Arbery off the road? Or were they lying to the police?

Okay but there was only one murderer. Not three. Yet all got life. That’s fucked up. Is it any wonder we as a nation imprison more people than any other nation. The prison industrial complex is doing well.

Ok, if you want to discuss the Criminal Justice system as a whole, a systemic problem, I’ll be glad to do so. But the question for the moment seems to be did the other two get treated like anyone else? I mean, we prosecute others all the time for being a part of something, even if they didn’t do the actual crime don’t we?

Ok, if you want to discuss the Criminal Justice system as a whole, a systemic problem, I’ll be glad to do so. But the question for the moment seems to be did the other two get treated like anyone else? I mean, we prosecute others all the time for being a part of something, even if they didn’t do the actual crime don’t we?
I’m fine with prosecuting the other two, but not with their sentences. They didn’t kill anyone yet they got the same sentence as the murderer. This is hardly fair.

Wait, now you admit that things happened before the video began? Things like Greg shouting at Arbery threatening him to get him to stop running? Good.

Now, did the trucks make contact with Arbery? In other words, did both Travis, and Roddy try and bump Arbery off the road? Or were they lying to the police?
You're again showing your low IQ and ignorance.

I’m fine with prosecuting the other two, but not with their sentences. They didn’t kill anyone yet they got the same sentence as the murderer. This is hardly fair.

Do you believe Charles Manson, who never actually killed anyone, deserved to be sent to prison?

You're again showing your low IQ and ignorance.

Did the police find hand prints belonging to Arbery on both trucks? The police said they did. The Defense did not challenge this assertion.

You should have watched the trial. It would make you sound far less dumb.

As I said earlier. And several times since. Every decision they made was the dumb choice.

Why are you calling them rednecks?

🤔 Hmmm... could it be your abject racism?

Wow.

Just when I thought you were about as dumb a motherfucker that could ever exist, you raise the bar.

"Redneck" has nothing to do with race you inbred shitstain...

All three white men convicted of murdering Ahmaud Arbery are sentenced to life in prison.

The three men who murdered Ahmaud Arbery were sentenced earlier today.

Travis McMichael, who shot and killed Ahmaud then openly called him a ni*ger, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.

Greg McMichael, who was very much the mastermind of the chase, and then worked with the local DA to cover it up, was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.

And William Roddie Bryan, who chased Ahmaud with his truck, cornering and hitting him with it, before he was killed, and filmed it all, was sentenced to life, but with the possibility of parole.

This is another step closer to holding these three white supremacists accountable. Next month Travis & Greg McMichael, along William Roddie Bryan, will again be in court, appearing in a new, federal trial to face charges for their hate crimes.

It will be one of the most revealing trials of American racism in our nation’s history.

Unfortunately, it will also shine an even brighter spotlight on Ahmaud and his family. And, while some of that attention will be supportive, compassionate, and kind, some will be vile, hateful, and racist. All three of these men were open white supremacists, as are their thousands of fans.

During today's sentencing hearing, "In an extraordinary moment in court, the judge interrupted his remarks to sit silently for one full minute — representing a fraction of the time, he said, that Arbery spent running for his life as the other men chased him for roughly five minutes. In considering the case, Walmsley said, he kept returning to "the terror" that must have been in Arbery's mind."

An issue also addressed by prosecutors at today's hearing, "After the sentence was announced, the prosecution asked the court to impose a condition on the guilty parties, to bar them from using their experience to make money. The judge said he will review that request. Court was then adjourned."

Wow.

Just when I thought you were about as dumb a motherfucker that could ever exist, you raise the bar.

"Redneck" has nothing to do with race you inbred shitstain...
:rolleyes:

red·neck
/ˈredˌnek/

noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. a working-class white person,

Last edited:
Considering their lack of remorse and the fact they filmed the whole shebazz, I'd say the sentencing looks about right to me.

Forum List

Back