Senator Cruz Accused Biden Administration

You support Biden, same deal.
You didn't answer my question.

All this time you have cried above t fraudulent elections yet you support someone who committed election fraud.

So to you, it's not about fraud; you only want your side to do it.

You didn't answer my question.

All this time you have cried above t fraudulent elections yet you support someone who committed election fraud.

So to you, it's not about fraud; you only want your side to do it.

It's only fraud if someone other than the GOP do it. Heck, they'll even ignore actual fraud on their side and project fraud onto someone else if they can get away with it.

Ted Cruz is the head cuck of all the cucks. He let Trump call his wife ugly, and accuse his dad of killing Kennedy. Then he dropped to his knees and has been fellating Trump ever since.

What a spineless little worm he is.
Rubio ain't much better & they're a slew of them but the list is too long for me to bother to list them all.

I can't ....the hoagie buns you bought are to small for my dick ..
I didn't tell you to fuck a bun, now did I, you mental patient? I told you to make me a sammich. See, you magaturds can't seem to follow simple instructions. It's a big reason you losers lose. :rolleyes:

I don’t care that you make baseless claims. You have no credibility.
It's not my claim. Trump's 2016 rhetoric looks familiar doesn't it?

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it," Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. "That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified," Trump wrote.

It's not my claim. Trump's 2016 rhetoric looks familiar doesn't it?

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it," Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. "That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!"

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified," Trump wrote.
Zzz

I’ll be happy to entertain any actual evidence. But, as always, you don’t even try to present any.

Forum List

Back