Michigan School Shooter's parents James and Jennifer Crumbley get 10-15 year sentences

The parents repeatedly ignored the school’s warnings that their son was a psycho

They showed the parents drawings by their son depicting mass shootings. With notes on the side saying things like “I can’t control it”

The mother ignored her sons texts

They bought him a gun, knowing he was psychotic

They refused to take him home when the school demanded it

The parents got what they deserved. Hope they get the shit beat out of them on the regular in prison

Psychologists are 3/4 of the problems with today's kids.

NPR had a great story on "think" today about just that.
2024%2004%2011%20NPR.jpg

The kids parents bought the crazy kid a gun. The court did their job. It's all about parental responsibility.

Wow, I can't believe that we actually agree for once.

My own parents divorced when I was young

I'm really sorry to hear it. 😞

What happens if the kid breaks into the gun cabinet (smashing the glass, breaking the lock, whatever)? Or steals the car keys while Mom and Dad are sleeping? They didn't "provide" the things involved at that point. This slope is very close to that black abyss you mentioned.

I guess it just depends on the situation but for the most part kids behave according to what they were taught and whether or not they lack discipline.

Psychologists are 3/4 of the problems with today's kids.

NPR had a great story on "think" today about just that.
Shrinking Their Patients' Bank Accounts

I wonder why I mistyped "the parents are psychologists" instead of "aren't." It shows the worthlessness of Postmodern head-doctors that they would say I "really" believed they were.

It's all a racket with an agenda. Even Hollywood sees through it, not only with Hannibal the Cannibal being a shrink, but Deborah De Mornay also being a nutcase nutcracker in Never Talk to Strangers.

The parents repeatedly ignored the school’s warnings that their son was a psycho

They showed the parents drawings by their son depicting mass shootings. With notes on the side saying things like “I can’t control it”

The mother ignored her sons texts

They bought him a gun, knowing he was psychotic

They refused to take him home when the school demanded it

The parents got what they deserved. Hope they get the shit beat out of them on the regular in prison
Authoritarianism

Your take fits in with excusing the negligence of the teachers in teaching and blaming the defective "educational" system on the parents instead. The only realization of who is responsible comes when coaches are blamed for losing teams, not the players' parents for once.

Authoritarianism

Your take fits in with excusing the negligence of the teachers in teaching and blaming the defective "educational" system on the parents instead. The only realization of who is responsible comes when coaches are blamed for losing teams, not the players' parents for once.
This kid’s psychosis had nothing to do with his teachers

NPR reporting is always unbiased.

Their opinion programs are not.

But then those are the opinion programs, they aren't supposed to be..
They for sure have a left wing bias in their News programming , but it’s a little more subtle than MANBC or CNN. We listen to it in the shop most days

Last edited:
No, they really don't. They tend to tell it like it is.

The opinion shows are another story. They don't just tilt left, they're waaay over there.
Yea they do. You may agree with it so consider it part of the story. Example is when a reporter says something like
In a good day for our country President Biden did X. The bias is saying that the actions are good or bad that is their opinion and allowing their bias in the story. A none biased approach would to simply say Biden did X and allow the listener to decide for themselves if it was good or bad. Marketplace their financial news segment hosted by Kai Ryssdal is one of the worst for doing this.

Yea they do. You may agree with it so consider it part of the story. Example is when a reporter says something like
In a good day for our country President Biden did X. The bias is saying that the actions are good or bad that is their opinion and allowing their bias in the story. A none biased approach would to simply say Biden did X and allow the listener to decide for themselves if it was good or bad. Marketplace their financial news segment hosted by Kai Ryssdal is one of the worst for doing this.
They usually do not do things like that.

Marketplace host, BTW said it was a good day for tRump when the media merger went through. Does that make him biased for tRump?

Forum List

Back