Abortion should be banned in the United States

You have no idea of the legal argument “similarly situated”.

If an 8 month gestated fetus is to be granted a right, then YOU must prove that a 7.5 month gestated fetus is not similarly situated to it.

If you can’t, the 7.5 month fetus must be granted the same right.

Study up dude. First try the legal arguments with Windsor and Obergfell.

You are so fucking divorced from reality it's almost scary...

Objectively false lunacy.

There is no conflict of rights between mother and son / daughter just because the mother is not allowed to lash out in needless violence.

No more so than how any two random human strangers are not in conflict just because one murdering the other is currently illegal.

Your claim is absurd and stupid, just on its face. It buggers all belief that anyone would say something so obviously wrong.
Your claim is misogynistic. Another being is laying claim to another’s body and you say there is no clash of rights. A fertilized egg has more rights to her body than she does in your view,

More Nazi, slave owner, living in the Pat crap. Why am I not surprised.

You know at one time, blacks were property and Jews were subhuman as well.

We’ve, well some of us, moved past that.
Pro-aborts are quite the devolution in human civilization, yeah. Authoritarian hatemongers who just want to deny rights from those they want dead or exploited as property are nothing new. At all.

It would be great if those barbaric filth would stop holding humanity back.

I think you’re down to only 16 left, fucko. Clearly you are going for the achievement.
Your meritless tantrum is of no consequence.

Neither the people United States, nor those of other advanced democratic nations, will tolerate the repressive authoritarianism that gets you so aroused.

Your meritless tantrum is of no consequence.

Neither the people United States, nor those of other advanced democratic nations, will tolerate the repressive authoritarianism that gets you so aroused.
15 more to go, halfwit! Although I may be overly crediting you with the half…

I don’t know what prize you win, probably just more contempt, but damn if you’re not going to keep spamming “advanced democratic nations” like support for legal abortions doesn’t mark your state as a failed civilization or like democracy is remotely a good thing.

I don’t know what prize you win, probably just more contempt, but damn if you’re not going to keep spamming “advanced democratic nations” like support for legal abortions doesn’t mark your state as a failed civilization or like democracy is remotely a good thing.
I understand your need to dismiss the consensus of advanced democratic nations that respect personal liberty, but none is about to adopt the authoritarian suppression of reproductive freedom of an El Salvador, a Nicaragua, or an Iran - such as the title of this thread advocates.

I

I recognize that authoritarian regimes have no right to seize one's personal freedom either before or after impregnation occurs, not before a viable, sentient person has developed.

Would you rather have the U.S. and other advanced democracies emulate El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iraq?
You still didn't answer the question.

I understand your need to dismiss the consensus of advanced democratic nations that respect personal liberty, but none is about to adopt the authoritarian suppression of reproductive freedom of an El Salvador, a Nicaragua, or an Iran - such as the title of this thread advocates.
14!

The useless spam and lies from you continue.

At this point I get it, you only speak in euphemisms and literal opposites. Barbaric failed states are “advanced democracies,” killing those you want dead is “personal liberty,” protecting the innocent from violence is “authoritarian.”

It’s not just that you’re an evil piece of shit… You’re also just not that bright, are you?

Objectively false, and stupid.
So you _are_ clueless about basic biology. But then, you're a pro-lifer, so that's a given.

An unfertilized egg developed into me. This is not debatable. It's human, it's alive, it's individual, it developed into me.

So, by your standards, killing it should be murder. Yet you say not. You're not consistent or believable.

Now, move those goalposts more. Contort everything so you can define yourself as correct. Keep yelling "BECAUSE I SAY SO!!" over and over. Pretend that your entirely arbitrary classifications aren't arbitary. That is, lie your ass off. What else can you do?

You can continue to dehumanize all you want. It’s not attractive
Says an antihuman hater of unfertilized eggs. Why do you support the butchering of helpless haploid humans? I'm guessing it has to do with your own selfish convenience, and your general hatred of life.

See, I can play the "I DEFINE YOU AS A MURDERER!" game too.

PETA also plays that game when they scream "MEAT IS MURDER". PETA and pro-life rely on the same dishonest rhetorical tactics. Honest people give both groups the same amount of respect.

You still didn't answer the question.
I do not support State intervention in such a personal matter at any time before a sentient viable person has developed the womb. She should have the freedom to control her own body, in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved ones, rather than have impersonal politicians and bureaucrats abrogate that personal freedom and dictate to her.

Most Americans and citizens of advanced democratic nations overwhelmingly concur.

I concur with the majority of Americans in respecting personal freedom over statist authoritarianism.

Until a viable, sentient person has developed, the State has no business intruding into such personal, private matters.

Your advocacy for the totalitarian oppression of El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran is pernicious.

I do not support State intervention in such a personal matter at any time before a sentient viable person has developed the womb. She should have the freedom to control her own body, in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved ones, rather than have impersonal politicians and bureaucrats abrogate that personal freedom and dictate to her.

Most Americans and citizens of advanced democratic nations overwhelmingly concur.
And again, still no answer

And again, still no answer
If you cannot understand it, that is unfortunate.

Succinctly stated, I do not support the thesis of this thread: "Abortion should be banned in the United States."

I prefer the reproductive freedom recognized in all advanced, democratic societies to the authoritarian suppression of such personal liberty in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran.

I recognize that there are some that seek to impose their notions in such matters upon others by statist coercion.

If you cannot understand it, that is unfortunate.

Succinctly stated, I do not support the thesis of this thread: "Abortion should be banned in the United States."

I prefer the reproductive freedom recognized in all advanced, democratic societies to the authoritarian suppression of such personal liberty in El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Iran.

I recognize that there are some that seek to impose their notions in such matters upon others by statist coercion.
Do you think woman should make their choice before intercourse?

Sex education is very simple, nature often rewards sperm and egg meeting with a baby, it's simple enough to understand.

So if a woman wants or doesn't want a baby, should they make their choice before intercourse?

Until a viable, sentient person has developed, the State has no business intruding into such personal, private matters.
Got it, you think murder should be private so murders don’t get punished, and you think that murder is personal when the victims are human beings you hate and arbitrarily want to deny personhood from, because you are a retarded and vile bigot.

You have thoroughly established your stupidity and your hatefulness. You can stop spamming your bullshit now.

So you _are_ clueless about basic biology.
Get a mirror, trash.

You pro-abort filth always deny scientific reality.
An unfertilized egg developed into me. This is not debatable. It's human, it's alive, it's individual, it developed into me.
Retard, the sperm cell that made you was not its own organism, it was part of your dad. The egg cell that made you was not its own organism, it was part of your mom. When they were both cast off and met, that created you. Which, as everyone can agree, was a horrible tragedy for our species.

So, by your standards, killing it should be murder.
Your random skin cells dying isn’t the death of you, the organism. Your sperm cells, same thing, though hopefully you don’t have anymore of those and you underwent castration for the good of the species.

Are you done with your bullshit yet? Probably not, you’re replete with it, coming out every orifice.

Do you think woman should make their choice before intercourse?
Is it your position that any woman who engages is sexual intercourse should immediately have her personal reproductive freedom seized by the State?

No, I don't support such an draconian, authoritarian imposition - neither for males or females.

No enlightened, advanced democracy would tolerate such an abuse of power.

Forum List

Back