Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

"Think"? How many replies have you made to this issue already? Yes, you care all right. You are also thick-headed and are laden with a particularly encumbered weak ego. You have had several opportunities to clarify yourself in a friendly and honourable manner - and probably made me your friend too - but no, instead you dig yourself deeper and deeper into a pit of shame.
:dig:

To you? 2. Shows how little I care.

Yeah, you can stop there. I am not interested in your gross equivocation. Go peddle this horseshit to low IQ cultists. Only they would buy something so obviously wrong and stupid.

Or maybe go peddle this embarrassing horseshit to the violent criminals sitting in jail for their violent attempt to steal a free and fair election. They will probably eat it right up.

Enjoy the company you now keep. Cultists and inmates.
Here’s an example of your “cultists and inmates.”

Next you will be feeding Christians to the lions.

71-Year-Old Grandma Convicted on All Charges by DC Jury After Praying in Capitol on Jan. 6​

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 2w • 4 min read
(link)…MSN

1714162949507.jpeg

AWashington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol.

The 71-year-old faces up to a year in prison and more than $200,000 in fines, the Colorado Springs Gazette reported.

According to federal court documents, Lavrenz's crimes were entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a restricted area, disorderly conduct in the Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors said in a court filing that cellphone data and video footage showed Lavrenz entered the Capitol at approximately 2:43 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2021, about 90 minutes after the conclusion of then-President Donald Trump's speech on the Ellipse.

She then walked to the Capitol Rotunda and exited the building at approximately 2:53 p.m.

So Lavrenz had been in the Capitol for about 10 minutes. The DOJ did not accuse her of engaging in violence or destroying any property.

The Biden DOJ wants to throw 70-year-old grandmother Rebecca Lavrenz in jail for a year and hit her with $210,000 in fines.

Here’s an example of your “cultists and inmates.”

Next you will be feeding Christians to the lions.

71-Year-Old Grandma Convicted on All Charges by DC Jury After Praying in Capitol on Jan. 6​

Story by Randy DeSoto
• 2w • 4 min read
(link)…MSN

View attachment 938181

AWashington, D.C., jury convicted Rebecca Lavrenz of Falcon, Colorado, known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," of four federal misdemeanor charges Thursday related to her participation in the Jan. 6, 2021, incursion of the U.S. Capitol.

The 71-year-old faces up to a year in prison and more than $200,000 in fines, the Colorado Springs Gazette reported.

According to federal court documents, Lavrenz's crimes were entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a restricted area, disorderly conduct in the Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol.

Federal prosecutors said in a court filing that cellphone data and video footage showed Lavrenz entered the Capitol at approximately 2:43 p.m. on Jan. 6, 2021, about 90 minutes after the conclusion of then-President Donald Trump's speech on the Ellipse.

She then walked to the Capitol Rotunda and exited the building at approximately 2:53 p.m.

So Lavrenz had been in the Capitol for about 10 minutes. The DOJ did not accuse her of engaging in violence or destroying any property.

The Biden DOJ wants to throw 70-year-old grandmother Rebecca Lavrenz in jail for a year and hit her with $210,000 in fines.
What's your point? That criminals who do things you like should not be punished? Of course that's true, but you won't admit it.

And spare me your embarrassing, paranoid fantasies. These laws were all on the books before she joined a violent mob trying to overturn an election. And a jury of her peers convicted her.

I hope she learned a lesson.

Last edited:
Nah, I enjoy watching you dig over something I stopped talking about a while back.
And here you are again, foaming at the mouth. Your obsession with me and my opinion is driving you into a frenzy. Look, my friend, you think rigging a presidential election is OK but you believe complaining about it is wrong. I disagree with you. Leave it at that. My advice to you is very simple: either apologize and be my friend or just ignore me. The first alternative will help you to build personal character. The second alternative will help you to calm down. Continuing digging that hole, deeper and deeper, will do you no good and seeing it doesn’t give me any pleasure either.
:dig:

What's your point? That criminals who do things you like should not be punished? Of course that's true, but you won't admit it.

And spare me your embarrassing, paranoid fantasies. These laws were all on the books before she joined a violent mob trying to overturn an election. And a jury of her peers convicted her.

I hope she learned a lesson.
I will agree that those who did violent acts on Jan 6th should be punished, but not everybody who has been punished committed such acts. As I have posted numerous times before, I abhor violent riots but see nothing wrong with peaceful demonstrations.

You apparently agree the grandma should be punished although she did nothing violent. She was in the Capitol building for 10 minutes praying. For that she may spend a year in prison and be fined $200,000. If she walked into the building today and prayed, do you think she should be arrested?

Of course perhaps you consider Christians praying to be examples of violence.

... perhaps you consider Christians praying to be examples of violence.
Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, or Sun Worshippers who pray in a secular environment and/or blocking the flow of human freedom/movement or distraction are examples of violence. "A time to every purpose".

Yeah, you can stop there. I am not interested in your gross equivocation. Go peddle this horseshit to low IQ cultists. Only they would buy something so obviously wrong and stupid.

Or maybe go peddle this embarrassing horseshit to the violent criminals sitting in jail for their violent attempt to steal a free and fair election. They will probably eat it right up.

Enjoy the company you now keep. Cultists and inmates.
It takes more than a mob of people, most without firearms, invading the Capitol to overthrow the government of the United States. If every rioter would have been armed with a real assault rifle and seven 30 round magazines, we might have had a true insurrection. It still would have ended up a as a failure in a few days.

Fortunately January 6th was just a violent riot and not as violent a riot as some ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter riots.

As I have posted before, I have no problem with peaceful demonstrations but abhor violent riots.

I tend to basically agree with RFK Jr. on this issue. (If I were a Democrat, I would vote for RFK JR. over Joe Biden.)

RFK Jr. raises possibility that January 6 wasn’t a ‘true insurrection’​

Marshall Cohen
By Aaron Pellish and Marshall Cohen, CNN
5 minute read
Updated 9:02 PM EDT, Fri April 5, 2024

Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, or Sun Worshippers who pray in a secular environment and/or blocking the flow of human freedom/movement or distraction are examples of violence. "A time to every purpose".
My definition of a peaceful demonstration does not include blocking traffic. Blocking traffic could cause a person in need of emergency care to die.

It takes more than a mob of people, most without firearms, invading the Capitol to overthrow the government of the United States.
You are wasting your time talking with that MSM zombie. It was a legitimate protest that found access. The rumour is that clandestine Democratic deviants orchestrated the whole thing but I am not a conspiracy theorist so I'll leave that part to the experts - there are many with compelling evidence. No matter how you look at it, it was not an overthrow of the government and Trump himself tried to stop them by publishing texts that were removed by the CIA.

Not all crimes are violent crimes.

Go check.
You may disagree but spending 10 minutes praying in the Capitol building is NOT a crime.

The grandmother’s crime was being a Trump supporter in a modern day Yankee banana republic where the DOJ and other alphabet agencies have been weaponized by the Democrats. Of course it does also seem that Democrats fear Christian conservatives especially praying Christian conservatives.

Forum List

Back