Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I know they (republicans) are chiming about he is reborn, he used to be a sinner.
Please spare me the republicans chiming in:
--------------------------------------------

Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

The man/boy gets away free!!

The alleged Walker abortions are sort of a stupid story for the Leftards to make a big deal about.

The only people that believe it are Pro-Abort people. And its likely to make them more likely to vote for Walker as it puts him closer to their point of view.

The story has no effect on Republicans who figure the racist liberal media is just making up tales about the tremendous running back.

The alleged Walker abortions are sort of a stupid story for the Leftards to make a big deal about.

The only people that believe it are Pro-Abort people.

I'm pro-life. I tend to believe it.

And its likely to make them more likely to vote for Walker as it puts him closer to their point of view.

The story has no effect on Republicans who figure the racist liberal media is just making up tales about the tremendous running back.

Is that what his son is doing?

I'm pro-life. I have a similar back-story. So what?

If I stole a pair of BB shoes when I was 16 should I support a law that decriminalizes looting?

I agree with the poster above. This story, while it is being showcased by the entire Media, will not impact a single vote. THis election in Georgia pits two sub-par candidates against each other, both of them Black. Walker is clearly the better of the two.

If I stole a pair of BB shoes when I was 16 should I support a law that decriminalizes looting?

I agree with the poster above. This story, while it is being showcased by the entire Media, will not impact a single vote. THis election in Georgia pits two sub-par candidates against each other, both of them Black. Walker is clearly the better of the two.

At least Christianity has a path to redemption. If there is one in wokeism I fail to see it.

Once you are a heretic there, you are always a heretic.

I know they (republicans) are chiming about he is reborn, he used to be a sinner.

How is he responsible for his ex’s abortion? I thought it was all the woman’s choice? Are you claiming men do have a say in pregnancy?

Are pro-lifers supposed to vote for the Dem who wants abortion on demand up until 9 months?

Not by a long shot and I wouldn’t vote for either but Walker is a damn joke and the only reason you like him is because of the R after his name!

Select a better candidate next time than some mentally unstable ex-Football player…

This should have been an easy win for the GOP!

So am I; but it's no one's business what other people are doing. Do you find you business??

His lying? Yes. I most certainly believe the desire to tell the truth is the first qualification a valid politician should have.

How is he responsible for his ex’s abortion? I thought it was all the woman’s choice? Are you claiming men do have a say in pregnancy?

Are pro-lifers supposed to vote for the Dem who wants abortion on demand up until 9 months?
Because he preaches no abortion, even rape and incest, an over death of the women.

I'm saying men/boys have no right to interfere, they don't face death or incest or rape.

His lying? Yes. I most certainly believe the desire to tell the truth is the first qualification a valid politician should have.
He is alleging lying. He should tell the truth.
You are a busy body.

He and all the other MAGAt-GOPrs believe in ONE exception.....for the con-venience of the father.

Forum List

Back