Abortion should be banned in the United States

You're saying consent to sex is consent to carrying a full-term pregnancy?

Why is that the case? Because you say so?

Let's be consistent with your logic.

Consent to driving is consent to a car accident, therfore medical treatment to fix injuries is not allowed.

Eating is consent to being overweight, so treatment for diabetes is not allowed.

Smoking is consent to cancer, so cancer treatment is not allowed.

And so on ...

Sure, we all deal with risk. This is nothing new. You realize there is only one way to create a fetus. This should not be any surprise. If it is to you, please do not procreate.

And one way of dealing with the risk of pregnancy is getting an abortion.

Why the double standard on your part? You seem to be okay with dealing with risk in every situation, but with the single exception of pregnancy.
Absolutely not. Of course the risk occurs at the time of intercourse.

You can either minimize or eliminate the risk entirely. There has never been a time in history that it was ever easier not to get pregnant.

If I drive my car to get into an accident, I likely will. But I can drive in a responsible way and not cause an accident.

This really is an odd argument you make.

Actually....
We likely need to stop the practice on a sheer continuation of the species.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ....
Yes, you are, retard.

Nobody "hates the unborn".
My, but you’re a liar, pro-abort filth.

pervy authoritarian control freak
“Don’t kill other innocent human beings” is perverted. Got it.

If you feel imposed upon by civilization asking you to refrain from violence, you are welcome to leave Earth. Encouraged, even.

A woman's body does not belong to you
Irrelevant retardation.

No one cares about this. We care about the violence done to the bodies of other innocent human beings, moron. You owning yourself doesn’t give you the right to attack others.

“Don’t kill other innocent human beings” is perverted. Got it.
Nah. Lying is perverted. You don't think zygotes are human beings. You just lie about that, to justify being a pervy control freak shitbag.

Others have told you how nations that support liberty support abortion rights, and how fascist nations restrict them. Unfortunately, you probably see that as a feature of being antiabortion, the way it correlates with fascism.

Absolutely not. Of course the risk occurs at the time of intercourse.

You can either minimize or eliminate the risk entirely. There has never been a time in history that it was ever easier not to get pregnant.

If I drive my car to get into an accident, I likely will. But I can drive in a responsible way and not cause an accident.

This really is an odd argument you make.
And?

Getting an abortion is a responsible way to deal with a pregnancy. It's very odd that you keep denying something so obvious.

Your argument doesn't make sense unless you've already shown abortion is bad. But if you have already done so, there's no point to your argument.

Nah. Lying is perverted.
Then you’re a fucking degenerate, trash.

You don't think zygotes are human beings.
“Think,” like this is even a matter of opinion. Homo sapiens in the zygote stage of life are living Homo sapiens, this is reflexively true like a = a, there isn’t anything to debate, you know the reality or you don’t.

You are utterly divorced from reality to opine otherwise… fucking lunatic. Next tell me that you “think” gravity doesn’t exist, or that you “think” 2+2=5. It would make as much sense and be just as invalid.

abortion rights
There is no such thing. The very idea of such a “right” to attack others is anathema to human rights.

Getting an abortion is a responsible way to deal with a pregnancy
You’ve certainly ridden the inane faggotry train all the way to end of the station with this whopper.

You can’t lie any harder or say anything more stupid or more wrong.

You are warped in calling yourself “decent,” bigoted filth.
Your being alienated from most decent Americans is your problem, Sunshine.

You spew your childish invectives, but have nothing of substance to malign Americans' love of personal liberty.

And?

Getting an abortion is a responsible way to deal with a pregnancy. It's very odd that you keep denying something so obvious.

Your argument doesn't make sense unless you've already shown abortion is bad. But if you have already done so, there's no point to your argument.

Abortion is an irresponsible way to end a life you consented to creating.

So, to be clear, you believe abortion should be legal, and thus responsible until the fetus completely exits the birth canal, right? And if not, why not.

Imagine calling killing someone else for your own personal benefit, explicitly to AVOID responsibility for your own actions, responsible.”

Imagine being that insane / evil / deceitful.

Your being alienated from most decent Americans is your problem, Sunshine.

You spew your childish invectives, but have nothing of substance to malign Americans' love of personal liberty.
Except the liberty of the most innocent. Why? Because they can’t fight back?

Interesting

Homo sapiens in the zygote stage of life are living Homo sapiens,
So are sperm and eggs. Do I really have to explain basic biology to you? No need to answer. You're a pro-lifer, so I do.

This is where you move those goalposts, and then add a huge dose of "BECAUSE I SAY SO, YOU MUST OBEY!". It's not like pro-lifers can do anything else.

Abortion is an irresponsible way to end a life you consented to creating.
That's an unsupported assertion.

You're going circular now. "Abortion is bad because it's irresponsible, and abortion is irresponsible because it's bad!"

So, to be clear, you believe abortion should be legal, and thus responsible until the fetus completely exits the birth canal, right?
Nope.

And if not, why not.

Because, being honest, I say I that believe what everyone actually believes. The worth of the egg/zygote/embryo/fetus grows as it grows. Zygotes are worthless. Late terms fetuses have great worth.

Pro-lifers can't be honest like that, because they can't be control freaks if they admit they also believe zygotes are worthless.

So are sperm and eggs
Objectively false, and stupid.

Do I really have to explain basic biology to you?
Oh, the ironing.

Yet more ignorant pro-abort filth who obviously flunked out of elementary school prattling on with nonsense a 5th grader could correct you on.

You type this after stating the lunacy that you think a sperm cell is it’s own organism. The shame of this would literally kill someone with a shred of decency, but I’m sure as a pro-abort, the absurdity and lies are the point, and shamelessness is the price of admission.

That's an unsupported assertion.

You're going circular now. "Abortion is bad because it's irresponsible, and abortion is irresponsible because it's bad!"

Nope.

Because, being honest, I say I that believe what everyone actually believes. The worth of the egg/zygote/embryo/fetus grows as it grows. Zygotes are worthless. Late terms fetuses have great worth.

Pro-lifers can't be honest like that, because they can't be control freaks if they admit they also believe zygotes are worthless.
Absolutely, but it’s either property or human life. I’ve never seen a chair (property) become a newborn (human).

So which is it?

And if a fetus has value enough at 8+ months to have the right to live, then does the 8 month fetus have that same right?

If not, why not?

I support women, before a viable, sentient person has developed in her womb, having the freedom to control her own body, in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved ones, rather than have impersonal politicians and bureaucrats abrogate that personal freedom and dictate to her.

Most Americans and citizens of advanced democratic nations overwhelmingly concur.

I oppose the State, any State, seizing control of wombs and either prescribing or proscribing abortion.
Could you answer the question, it was simple enough.

Forum List

Back