Abortion should be banned in the United States

That's clearly an insane claim on your part, since any human can trace their development back to an unfertilized egg.

Is there any pro-lifer who doesn't fail at basic biology?
Fuck off, moronic trash, with your absolute bullshit. Go back to elementary school and work your way up if you can manage not to flunk this time.

Which then HAD to be fertilized, the only way it would develop into a human.
And there go those goalposts, sailing down the field! Like I said, all pro-lifers have their goalposts mounted on wheels and motorized.

First you just said "develops into a human" defines what is worth of rights.

Now you've modified your description.

The point? You're just trying to define yourself as correct, which makes your position self-serving, dishonest, and not worthy of consideration. Not to mention totally arbitrary.

Given that your position is totally arbitrary, how do you justify using it to deprive people of rigths? Why should your arbitrary position be made law, and not the arbitrary position of the PETA freaks?

Don't worry your pretty little authoritarian head too much about getting humiliated.
I’m a libertarian. Insane, lying morons like you can’t humiliate anything but yourselves.

All pro-lifers eventually run away in tears after I show up.
There’s no tears - you think egg cells and sperm cells are their own human beings. You are the subject of mockery and scorn, because you are so incredibly stupid it is pitiable. By your standard every human is over 3 trillion humans. There is a reason why nothing you have said has any basis in fact or any respect on any level, even as some batshit crackship hypothesis - it’s just fundamentally and objectively false.

So I mean… yeah. You can fuck off now. There’s nothing to cry about, it’s just that you have revealed yourself to have an intellect barely qualifying as human… let alone capable of participating in a debate. You don’t have the equipment.

There is no question whatsoever that your value is less than those you hate and want killed. Is your current level of sapience and sentience the product of head trauma, or have you always had this defect? I’d really like to know - it is always heartening to know when you pro-aborts aren’t this evil and this stupid by choice.

Last edited:
There’s no tears - you think egg cells and sperm cells are their own human beings.
No, that's your standard. I'm mocking you for holding such a hilariously stupid standard, and I'm enjoying how delightfully butthurt you are about that.

Sucks to be you. If you don't move the goalposts, you look crazy. If you do, you reveal how your "standards" are entirely arbitrary, and thus worthless. Which will it be?

This is where you whimper out more insults so you can run from the actual debate. Don't worry. You're a pro-lifer, so nobody expects better from you.

No, that's your standard.
No, it demonstrably isn’t, you illiterate piece of fuck.

There is no possible way at any level of intelligence for you to misconstrue my explicit statements to the absolute contrary as being an endorsement of what is your stated position, that an egg cell is the same as its own human being.

Which means that even with your incredible stupidity, you still have no possible excuse for this lie, you’re just a transparently dishonest troll.

And there go those goalposts, sailing down the field! Like I said, all pro-lifers have their goalposts mounted on wheels and motorized.

The point? You're just trying to define yourself as correct, which makes your position self-serving, dishonest, and not worthy of consideration. Not to mention totally arbitrary.

Given that your position is totally arbitrary, how do you justify using it to deprive people of rigths? Why should your arbitrary position be made law, and not the arbitrary position of the PETA freaks?
Human life begins at conception. It’s just science.

Projection is an art you have perfected

I’m a libertarian. Insane, lying morons like you can’t humiliate anything but yourselves.

There’s no tears - you think egg cells and sperm cells are their own human beings. You are the subject of mockery and scorn, because you are so incredibly stupid it is pitiable. By your standard every human is over 3 trillion humans. There is a reason why nothing you have said has any basis in fact or any respect on any level, even as some batshit crackship hypothesis - it’s just fundamentally and objectively false.

So I mean… yeah. You can fuck off now. There’s nothing to cry about, it’s just that you have revealed yourself to have an intellect barely qualifying as human… let alone capable of participating in a debate. You don’t have the equipment.

There is no question whatsoever that your value is less than those you hate and want killed. Is your current level of sapience and sentience the product of head trauma, or have you always had this defect? I’d really like to know - it is always heartening to know when you pro-aborts aren’t this evil and this stupid by choice.

You have to excuse mammoth, it’s the only person ever that didn’t require both an egg and sperm to be human. Maybe that’s why he’s only got half a brain?

And………….

How exactly do you know this until you kill the “person”.
If you wish to deny medical science regardong fetal development, and believe in the homunculus notion of instant people, you can, of course.

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 8.55.43 AM.png
Preformationism was a theory of heredity that claimed that the sperm contains complete preformed individuals called “animalcules.” Development was therefore a matter of enlarging this into a fully formed being. The term homunculus was later used in the discussion of conception and birth.

Meanwhile, the people of conservative Kansas and Kentucky soundly rejecting draconian abortion bans resolutely confirms Americans' preference for personal freedom over authoritarian dictate, as promoted by zealots.

If you wish to deny medical science regardong fetal development, and believe in the homunculus notion of instant people, you can, of course.

Preformationism was a theory of heredity that claimed that the sperm contains complete preformed individuals called “animalcules.” Development was therefore a matter of enlarging this into a fully formed being. The term homunculus was later used in the discussion of conception and birth.

Meanwhile, the people of conservative Kansas and Kentucky soundly rejecting draconian abortion bans resolutely confirms Americans' preference for personal freedom over authoritarian dictate, as promoted by zealots.

Civil rights are not up to public opinion or votes. I thought adults knew this.

My bad.

Civil rights are not up to public opinion or votes. I thought adults knew this.

My bad.
Civil rights are personal rights guaranteed to citizens by the U.S. Constitution and federal laws enacted by Congress.

A microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a citizen.

Zealots cannot defy the public will as expressed by the citizenry of Kansas and Kentucky, among other states that protect personal freedom against authoritarian tyranny.

Civil rights are personal rights guaranteed to citizens by the U.S. Constitution and federal laws enacted by Congress.

A microscopic, mindless amalgam of cells is not a citizen.

Zealots cannot defy the public will as expressed by the citizenry of Kansas and Kentucky, among other states that protect personal freedom against authoritarian tyranny.

So no limits on abortion at all, right? Cut em up, move em out, even moments before birth

Adolph would be so proud.

So no limits on abortion at all, right? ...
You are advocating Canada's approach where a woman is free to exercise her reproductive freedom in consultation with trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones, free of all state coercion?

I don't think the United States is ready for that - as indicated by the public support for Roe v Wade.

One of the more intrusive, authoritarian trends in retrogressive states is the invasion of privacy, spying upon citizens and confiscating their mail as over half of women seeking abortion are choosing self-administered medication.

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 10.27.24 AM.png

You are advocating Canada's approach where a woman is free to exercise her reproductive freedom in consultation with trusted spiritual and medical advisers and loved ones, free of all state coercion?

I don't think the United States is ready for that - as indicated by the public support for Roe v Wade.

One of the more intrusive, authoritarian trends in retrogressive states is the invasion of privacy, spying upon citizens and confiscating their mail as over half of women seeking abortion are choosing self-administered medication.

Then the destruction of a fetus at some point is indeed murder. And that is your standard.

He’s learning.

Forum List

Back