Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.

How DARE you bring up that fact....

...just like 2 members of the 6 Jan Committee exercised their right to deny the certification of previous elections.

You ... RACIST.

:p

I sure hope you are right about the fairness coming in it all, and that Trump gets vindication finally, but if these weak in the knees republicrats/rhino's have their way, it will all be swept under the rug nice and neat like. Unexceptable.

No one should forget how monsterous these Democrat's were, and how vindictive they are, and how evil they have been. No one.... Anyone that ignores what these people have done, and what they are all about IMO are traitor's to their country. Allowing your American brother's and sister's to suffer the consequences of these Democrat's action's without any remembering of how they were treated is sickening.

No no no no nono no no No No NO NO NO NO!! TRUMP IS A BAD MAN! VERY BAD!! NO RIGHTS!

It really bugs you. Bummer.

It really bugs you. Bummer.
b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

How DARE you bring up that fact....

...just like 2 members of the 6 Jan Committee exercised their right to vote against the certification of previous elections.

Ya don't have a Constitutional right to scream FIRE in a crowded theater

Wow. This is the most pathetic defense of Trump's criminal behavior yet.

Your opinion, and Biden's poll numbers reflect your opinion as pure trash, so there's that.
This isn't about opinion retard. It's about bogus claims that the election was stolen.

THIS thread is trying to claim that trump has the right to lie about that.

The thread ADMITS that it is a lie

Oh and in head to head polling matchups? Biden beats Trump

Forum List

Back