Young people are rejecting the left's pro-abortion propaganda

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

Democratic Party leadership can name no abortion they oppose.

:oops:

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%

Last edited:
The abortion issue is become a part of the political divide just as surely as the gun control issue.
It didn't have to become that if both sides were to agree on a sensible moderate approach.

But no! Now it's become another political issue over which disagreement Americans will kill each other!

When? When will the next civil war begin?

Well there ya go. One way to get rod of it is for young people not to have kids. It goes away totally.

Around the 3rd paragraph it says that Gen-Xers and others are against the pro-abortion BS by

65%!

Also, from site:

[O]ne in 10 voters support the radical abortion views of the Democratic Party... through all nine months, up to and including infanticide for babies surviving a botched abortion.

My mouth literally dropped open reading the following (the above was FAR from a surprise, have known that for years):

For three out of four, [75%] abortion should not be legal at all after a baby can live outside the womb, and nearly all (91%) supported medical care for a child who survives a botched abortion.

And 37% support limits when a baby’s heartbeat can be detected or better, and more than half (54%) said legal rights begin in the womb.

comments

This is unbelievable... especially in light of the fact that I had thought our young people were largely a bunch of hedonistic air-heads with their heads stuck in the machines half the day.

My apologies 1000%

I think they are actually starting to realize that they are intelligent enough to stop buying the lies!

I knew the truth when I was that age.

The abortion issue is become a part of the political divide just as surely as the gun control issue.
It didn't have to become that if both sides were to agree on a sensible moderate approach.

But no! Now it's become another political issue over which disagreement Americans will kill each other!

When? When will the next civil war begin?
Abortion is murder

so there's that

65%!

Also, from site:

comments

My apologies 1000%
Hilarious

Run on that the .

Well there ya go. One way to get [rid] of it is for young people not to have kids. It goes away totally.
you mean

for young people to not have sex without benefit of committed MARRIAGE

fixed it 4 ya

Last edited:
It shouldn't really surprise us, though it damn near shocked me..

But think about it:

Young people have had their siblings, future classmates.. future spouses murdered

As to the sibling aspect: In the back of some of their minds is undoubtedly this thought when parents tell them one of them was killed in the womb:

"It could have been me... I almost didn't make it because my parents accept abortion..."

(or as some call this kind of thing:

Survivor guilt)

Many blue states now have abortion legal up until the moment of birth.

What are these psycho Extreme Biden Cult Fucks complaining about? Do they want to be able to murder a 3 year old?

How can you want more abortion when you may murder a baby up until they are born?

ROE V WADE was holding back you dumb fucks.

Last edited:
Many blue states no have abortion legal up until the moment of birth.

What are these psycho Extreme Biden Cult Fucks complaining about? Do they want to be able to murder a 3 year old?

How can you want more abortion when you may murder a baby up until they are born?

not all. Some states have enacted fairly strict abortion laws.

That made the left go berserk but they were berserk as of 50 years ago, and worse and worse every yr since (obviously)

Many blue states no have abortion legal up until the moment of birth.

Knowledge and critical thinking do that for you.

That made the left go berserk but they were berserk as of 50 years ago, and worse and worse every yr since (obviously)
You read like you have unresolved victimhood issues.

Yup, some states force 11-year-old girls to have their rapists offspring.

I can live with that. Let's both agree though that young couples NOT having kids is a brave and courageous choice. Also a wise one.
sometimes. If one is doing it only to serve self and Satan... maybe not. But if you don't want kids before, say, making a certain amount of income (but you can always lose the job), well... yeh, refraining from having children is indeed wisdom

65%!

Also, from site:

comments

My apologies 1000%
I'll tell you what happens when the GOP runs on an anti-abortion platform...

1705778009592.png

Yup, some states force 11-year-old girls to have their rapists offspring.
What's that saying about how hard cases make bad law..

But then, it's obvious you're not a lawyer so you likely don;t get that one

Forum List

Back