Zone1 Embryos and Personhood

Oh, no, not at all. You are wrong about that, too,

1712430698776.png

You can't have it both ways. Since you're pro-choice make a choice, a mass of tumorous flesh or child.

SMILE

:)

You have right to talk about dollars, not about the procedure.

I have every right since my tax dollars being spent on the procedure puts it in the politcal arena.

You want to do away with the 1A. Why?

You're the one telling me I have no voice in the matter not vice versa.

Your threat is harmless, without meaning.

I make no threats. If you wish to pursue a slippery slope that is up to you.

1712431000801.png

SMILE

No fetus is a child.

1712431175769.png

Ah! So you've made your choice and to you it's nothing more than a fleshy tumorous mass.

Now let's talk about getting rid of any maternity leave and other things maternity since you now believe anyone that's pregnant is ill and they should take sick days and vacation days to take care of their infirmary case.

SMILE

Last edited:

This organization has been around for years now. Maybe 10 years ago the number of convicted men on death row who were shown to be innocent by way of DNA evidence was around 300.

300 persons awaiting execution by the state were shown to be innocent of the crime charge.

Who is right and who is wrong Kruska?
You are wrong, since you stated that sentencing someone to death is murder.
You would only be correct in regards to those proven innocent - as such it is obvious that certain US states, and their employed judicial/evidence systems, have a serious problem. Just as any state that would permit an abortion after week 8-12 (excluding a mothers life being in danger).

Embryos and Personhood 240406 {post•456}. Damaged Eagle Apr’24 Seapyz: “Has the child being aborted committed a crime?” dmgdgl 240406 Seapyz00456

Embryos and Personhood 240406 {post•466}

There is no child being aborted. When a woman chooses to have her fetus aborted she has chosen to not have a child. She has chosen to not give birth to a child.

What right do you have to identify a temporary part of a woman’s body as something it yet not has become.

nfbw 240406 Veapyz00466 to Seapyz00456

Last edited:
I'll spitfire my thoughts on Abortion:
1. Abortion was deemed as largely evil or negative until the feminist 60's and Roe v. Wade. Roe V. Wade was the landmark case/example of SCOTUS activism, as the decision was completely unsupported by the American populace. Might doesn't make right, but major shifts by the SCOTUS are always accompanied by some sort of support. Roe V. Wade wasn't. . It was the first classic case of the SCOTUS social engineering upon the populace. The judges explanations where viewed by all SCOTUS historians as weak and uncompelling. Regardless of your view, even if you are the most staunch pro-abortion advocate, if you look at SCOTUS history, you completely got away with one, and if you were born beyond the 60’s it doesn’t mean Roe V. Wade was some iconic legislation of American history. It was controversial, and happened recently, and was recently corrected.
2. A religious view of humanity at conception is hard to enforce onto non-believers, and may not be able to be enforced in scientific measures.
3. Scientific advancements continue to support earlier and earlier considerations for when a fetus should be protected. Meanwhile, leftists continue to attempt to expand abortion terms to not only beyond classic standards of 20-24 weeks, but all the way up to birth, and even beyond in certain circumstances based on the mere desires of the mother.
4. The line to which life begins is a philosophical one, able to be considered by both men and women, and not simply based on some sort of percieved "fairness" to women, and only able to be discussed by women. Feminists only view abortion through a "how does it affect me or women" lens, of which is of course nothing to be completely disregarded, but based on such a massively important issue, it's inherently selfish. It's a very "Union" mindset, and they don't extend their intellect to a philosphical "what is life" lens, which is where the morality lies.
5. As a Catholic who believes life begins at conception, I also recognize that this is societal-engineering, and I don't condemn those who commit abortions, or support abortion, as blood-thirsty murderers on the same level of those who commit true murder. I view them as being misguided, not blood-thirsty and murderous.

Religious pro-lifers (such as myself) who believe in life at conception should continue to fight for earlier and earlier cut-offs to abortion, and not necessarily expect their at-conception beliefs to be completely put into law. They should value contraception by non-believers so that beings they view as human aren't created and then immediately destroyed by un-knowing or non-believing mothers.

Last edited:
Embryos and Personhood 240406 {post•456}. Damaged Eagle Apr’24 Seapyz: “Has the child being aborted committed a crime?” dmgdgl 240406 Seapyz00456

Embryos and Personhood 240406 {post•466}

There is no child being aborted. When a woman chooses to have her fetus aborted she has chosen to not have a child. She has chosen to not give birth to a child.

What right do you have to identify a temporary part of a woman’s body as something it yet not has become.

1712464250078.png

So it's just a fleshy tumorous mass to you.

SMILE

So it's just a fleshy tumorous mass to you.
Your characterization of my argument is a lie I must say assume your are unable to muster a counter argument better on anything that be construed as being true and backed up by facts and objective reality.

You are stuck Saint Damagedeagle in the fallacy of the white conservative Christian saving baby fetus cult propaganda.

You are stuck.

Your characterization of my argument is a lie I must say assume your are unable to muster a counter argument better on anything that be construed as being true and backed up by facts and objective reality.

You are stuck Saint Damagedeagle in the fallacy of the white conservative Christian saving baby fetus cult propaganda.

You are stuck.
1712500425741.png

I see no lie other than your unwillingness to accept the reality of your own argument as you attempt to deflect and deny what you believe.

PS: I'm not a Christian call me that again and I'll report it as a personal attack.

SMILE

You are in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult which has pure right wing Catholic origins. The cult it Christian.

1712501248418.png

Seems we have irreconcilable differences since it's obvious that you're in the let's murder the the baby in the womb and human trafficking cult.

My suggestion to you is to own what you believe.

SMILE

Last edited:
You are in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult which has pure right wing Catholic origins. The cult it Christian.

1712501518634.png

So you're calling me a Christian?

There's a word I could use to describe you that involves your infatuation with children also but around here it gets a person banned but you can own that too.

CHUCKLE

:banana::):banana:

Last edited:
You are wrong, since you stated that sentencing someone to death is murder.
You would only be correct in regards to those proven innocent - as such it is obvious that certain US states, and their employed judicial/evidence systems, have a serious problem. Just as any state that would permit an abortion after week 8-12 (excluding a mothers life being in danger).
No, I did not say that sentencing someone to death is murder.

What I said was that several hundred individuals have been sentenced to death but not yet executed for crimes they did not commit. Several hundred individuals were released from death row because DNA evidence showed they were actually innocent of the crime they had been convicted of.

How many innocent individuals were killed after an incorrect verdict? I don't know, but those innocents were murdered by the state.

Is your conscience empty Damaged Eagle? Are you afraid to admit that in your world women do not have control of their body?

Is your conscience empty Damaged Eagle? Are you afraid to admit that in your world women do not have control of their body?
1712588619293.png

I'm giving women the right to have their elective surgery to remove their fleshy tumorous mass and am taking away any maternity rights or benefits that assume that tumor is anything else.

Be happy with your victory.

SMILE

No, I did not say that sentencing someone to death is murder.
Nice try mate, but you stated:

Your Post 289
You forgot to mention the exception to murder. We may not murder each other, but the state can murder any of us.

Your Post 356
Do you know what the death penalty is?
Numerous states and the federal government practice the death penalty.

I never denied that sentencing an innocent to death would not be murder.
However it would be based onto a judicial error, and not an intentional conducted murder - based onto selfishness, irresponsibility or profit gaining/oriented motives.
Such as an Abortion - especially one after week 8-12.

Forum List

Back