A lesson for all who plan to be free

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I will kick this off by telling you all that your freedom depends on you. Republicans can discuss it, but if you do not protect your freedom, Democrats plan to end it. Don't believe me? What is their dominant traits?

Taxes you say! Sure, they spend so much you will supply them with your earnings. And if you do not, Democrats will lock you up in prison. Sure there they feed you. But they do not feed you well.

This man I have posted previously and he was born in the Soviet Union. Hear his message well. Stop supporting Democrats as the Russians stopped supporting the Communists.

Many Democrats are communists. Might as well call all of them Marxists. I believe the communist party was absorbed by the Democratic party.
I heard today a student at a college defend Marxism. And he busted his ass defending it, Colleges teach these students. Guess what the colleges teach them?

D and R politicians are the same. Thinking otherwise is a good example of propaganda at work.

The USA invented political freedom and now we get lectures from freaking Russians? We are already free but maybe we are lazy and misinformed.

The USA invented political freedom and now we get lectures from freaking Russians? We are already free but maybe we are lazy and misinformed.
He is a Brit today but fortunately when he was a child, his family got him out of the Soviet Union.

1715648195932.png

I will kick this off by telling you all that your freedom depends on you. Republicans can discuss it, but if you do not protect your freedom, Democrats plan to end it. Don't believe me? What is their dominant traits?

Taxes you say! Sure, they spend so much you will supply them with your earnings. And if you do not, Democrats will lock you up in prison. Sure there they feed you. But they do not feed you well.

This man I have posted previously and he was born in the Soviet Union. Hear his message well. Stop supporting Democrats as the Russians stopped supporting the Communists.
Both parties pass taxes. The GOP tax 'cuts' bill will increase middle-class taxes at the end of 2025 as the middle-class cuts ends while the richies-class cut is permanent.

Forum List

Back