Sudden Deaths In My Hometown

Did anyone else find it particularly odd....the timing of the Bill and Melinda gates split?
Right around the height of the Vax Attax.
I wonder what she learned about him that she just couldn't stomach?

Wasn't Bill known for his public speeches about the perils of over population and dealing with an out of control human population?
Meh, all rumor I'm sure.

BillGatesHappy.gif

So, at least two young women died unexpectedly in March 2024.

One was 41, the other was 21. And that is from just one of several funeral homes.

I'm not going to link to their obituaries. But it always makes me wonder, were they vaxxed against COVID? I think it's likely. Young people passing away unexpectedly isn't a thing just here.

No link, it did not happen

Oh noes, we're back to 1970's levels. Couldn't be drugs, poverty, and importing third World health problems en masse.

It has to be vaccines and Jews. Yes, that's it ...

Well, at least stay out of Michigan.

1,5 deaths higher then pre -vaccine years, not much to go by. Let's check out some other causes.

Ah ... never mind then.
If I were a Michigander I'd wonder what happened in 1998 to make death rates higher than the national average.

So, at least two young women died unexpectedly in March 2024.

One was 41, the other was 21. And that is from just one of several funeral homes.

I'm not going to link to their obituaries. But it always makes me wonder, were they vaxxed against COVID? I think it's likely. Young people passing away unexpectedly isn't a thing just here.
I am no doctor and only have my opinion.

CV was deadly to we old people who have 6 comorbidities. In my case I have zero. But the young also have zero.

Check this important video.

Forum List

Back