Sudden Deaths In My Hometown

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So, at least two young women died unexpectedly in March 2024.

One was 41, the other was 21. And that is from just one of several funeral homes.

I'm not going to link to their obituaries. But it always makes me wonder, were they vaxxed against COVID? I think it's likely. Young people passing away unexpectedly isn't a thing just here.

1713127520624.png

One was 41, the other was 21. And that is from just one of several funeral homes.

I'm not going to link to their obituaries. But it always makes me wonder, were they vaxxed against COVID? I think it's likely. Young people passing away unexpectedly isn't a thing just here.
condolences.

The Big Die Off will soon be apparent to all except for a few Cognitively Rigid who are figuratively blind and deaf .

we used to call it 'untimelies' over the radio, so as not to get the public upset

anecdotally, it's an all time high

~S~

It could be the Trump vaccine.

Interestingly I had two coworkers who have stubbed their toes in the last week. One was a bit older but one was very young. He vaped a lot and has been eating chemically rich American foods his whole life to but certainly that has nothing to do with it.

Pretty sure they both took the Trump vaccine.

It was one of the great achievements of mankind.

It could be the Trump vaccine.

Interestingly I had two coworkers who have stubbed their toes in the last week. One was a bit older but one was very young. He vaped a lot and has been eating chemically rich American foods his whole life to but certainly that has nothing to do with it.

Pretty sure they both took the Trump vaccine.

It was one of the great achievements of mankind.
1713131916958.png
,,, :rolleyes: ~S~

Oh noes, we're back to 1970's levels. Couldn't be drugs, poverty, and importing third World health problems en masse.

It has to be vaccines and Jews. Yes, that's it ...

Well, at least stay out of Michigan.

1,5 deaths higher then pre -vaccine years, not much to go by. Let's check out some other causes.

Ah ... never mind then.

Last edited:
"It's such a shame, he/she was so young" had never been uttered in a funeral parlor prior to the vaccines.

Takes couple years for the experiment to work its way thru our bodies with variable reactions from compromised immune (me) to death

Forum List

Back