Most MSM is mostly dishonest political propaganda now

Please explain to me like I'm five, why is this important? The talking heads on the tube aren't talking to me, because I like to watch Bonanza reruns instead. Did I win?
It is important because without a free and responsible press holding those in power accountable, the people have no way to know what is happening most of the time. It is disinformation and malicious writing masquerading as journalism that gave us the disaster of an administration we are enduring right now.

LOL the 5% of the news media that's right leaning spends most of their time batting down all the LIES from the 95% of the news media that's in the tank for Democrats.
The right leaning media gets it wrong from time to time because it is made up of mere fallible mortals too. But I don't see the right leaning media intentionally falsifying information or simply making things up as we see in most of the leftist media these days.

AND when a journalist DARES tell the truth about Democrats they are FIRED and run out of town.
If they work for one of the Democrat propaganda organizations masquerading as media, you're right. Conservatives, Patriots, rightwingers, honest reporters are made unwelcome or are booted.

And they fund and promote people to sue any honest journalism being done if that is gaining any traction with the public.

LOL the 5% of the news media that's right leaning spends most of their time batting down all the LIES from the 95% of the news media that's in the tank for Democrats.
In the 24 Hours a Day that each of the Networks is on air, they ALL LIE.

It's not that hard to see.
It's ok to admit that BOTH SIDES are equally Guilty.

If you think it is 95-5, then you got problems understanding math.

The right leaning media gets it wrong from time to time because it is made up of mere fallible mortals too. But I don't see the right leaning media intentionally falsifying information or simply making things up as we see in most of the leftist media these days.
It's worse, the left media repeatedly conspire together on the narrative. Rush used to have hilarious montages of the entire MSM erupting with the exact same Dem talking point simultaneously. Almost as if they were working with the Democrats...oh wait :eusa_think:

In the 24 Hours a Day that each of the Networks is on air, they ALL LIE.

It's not that hard to see.
It's ok to admit that BOTH SIDES are equally Guilty.

If you think it is 95-5, then you got problems understanding math.
Wrong. Are you the MSM?

I put this in politics because it is mostly political rather than campaign related and we are dealing with a mostly political propaganda machine now instead of a free and open press. Discussion does not need to focus only on a dishonest media but on the dishonesty of all those putting out information.

Those still capable of logic, reason, critical and abstract thinking should be ever aware that whatever the MSM is pushing is likely not what the actual facts are.

This video is pure genius in illustrating the blatant and deliberate dishonesty of the MSM when it comes to Republicans and especially Donald Trump even as they bury or sugar coat honest negative news about Democrats and especially Biden.

This video is what passes for logic and reason among the full Bingo crowd..... :lmao:

But I don't see the right leaning media intentionally falsifying information or simply making things up as we see in most of the leftist media these days.
You are not looking.

I can turn on Fox and watch Gutfeld, Hannity, Ingraham, Waters, Levin, etc and see the LIES and the "Falsifying of Information". just like it happens with Hayes and Velchi.

It's there, from BOTH sides.

It's worse, the left media repeatedly conspire together on the narrative. Rush used to have hilarious montages of the entire MSM erupting with the exact same Dem talking point simultaneously. Almost as if they were working with the Democrats...oh wait :eusa_think:
Oh yeah. I remember the week the assigned talking point had something to do with 'gravitas', a word Americans use like almost never. And EVERY SINGLE NEWSCAST of the alphabet MSM worked that into their newscast that week. It was hysterically funny to watch because they were all so very serious. :)

Now? It's been that way for decades. Even back in the day when Walter Cronkite was "the most trusted man in America", he was spewing government propaganda for the Democrats. People had less knowledge back then because he was about the only game in town so there was no reason not to trust "the most trusted man in America". The guy watched baseball, ate apple pie, drove a Chevrolet, and was a shill for the Democratic party, even being considered a VP choice at one point.

Not disputing any of that.

But since Orange Man descended that elevator in '15, the media have truly gone off the rails.

Along with the entire Leftist "movement".

Alt Right Media is mostly dishonest political propaganda now​

Now?

The term "Alt-Right" media was barely even a thing until Trump.

You could argue it had a proto-gestation period vis a vis the Andrew Breitbart era, but it's still a pretty novel media niche'.

But, any and all timeline nitpicking aside, there was never a time that the MSM didn't label "Alt-Right" as fake.

So, thanks again, for putting your own abject ignorance on display for all to see.

In the 24 Hours a Day that each of the Networks is on air

Nobody watches Networks anymore.

CNN's latest quarter had a total daytime viewership of 500,000.

TOTAL, not demo.

Now what percentage of the US population does that comprise?

Makes Covid-mortality rates look almost formidable.

Oh yeah. I remember the week the assigned talking point had something to do with 'gravitas', a word Americans use like almost never. And EVERY SINGLE NEWSCAST of the alphabet MSM worked that into their newscast that week. It was hysterically funny to watch because they were all so very serious. :)
Then they got caught red handed colluding with the Journol-list.

Forum List

Back