One way to be attacked is to say you are a Republican .. lessons by a former democrat

Robert Willens, a tax professor at the Columbia University School of Business, estimates that after the tax write-off, Fox will incur about three-fourths of the settlement amount, about $590 million.

“The key is that if the payments are being made to private parties and not at the behest of the government then you can pretty much conclude without any fear of contradiction that the payment will be deductible,” he said.

A study by the Government Accountability Office in 2005 found that of 34 settlements totaling over $1 billion, 20 companies reported deducting some portion or all of their settlement payments. Big banks such as Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase reportedly also deducted portions of their settlements of charges tied the financial crisis of 2008.

Also, if Fox is insured, insurance is likely to cover some of the settlement. Chad Milton, a partner at Media Risk Consultants, said a large media company such as Fox could have anywhere between $100 million to $500 million in coverage, including media liability insurance and other types of insurance.
The point is they were sued for being lying POS and settled out of court to pay $787,000,000. Because they are lying POS!
MAGA

The point is they were sued for being lying POS and settled out of court to pay $787,000,000. Because they are lying POS!
MAGA
How many democrats post here who are lying POS?

I noticed since I was sued as was FOX, but not on this issue, that the system used by the press is they are insured up the ying yang. So I simply believe written accounts saying the amount FOX paid would be greatly reduced when insurance paid the damages for FOX.

Plenty of lies have been told about Obama and Biden as well.

The two ends of the spectrum can be very similar in their behaviors, and yet neither end can see it.
Yet will you call out the lying done about Trump?

Another way to be attacked is to say you're an Independent.

Another way to be attacked is to say you're a Democrat.

That's just the way things are now, because we're splitting into hyper-partisan tribes and refusing to communicate like intelligent, constructive, decent, sincere adults. This is a self-inflicted wound of historic proportions. The free world is watching in horror and deep concern, our adversaries are loving every minute of it.

I think any honest person would admit that.
Gop bs is terrible...Rush Fox etc etc and etc and etc

I noticed since I was sued as was FOX, but not on this issue, that the system used by the press is they are insured up the ying yang. So I simply believe written accounts saying the amount FOX paid would be greatly reduced when insurance paid the damages for FOX.
The New BS GOP is pure bs, dupe. No election fraud, vaccine or anything else fraud....

Doesn't matter. They were sued for being lying POS and settled on paying $787,000,000 because they are lying POS!!!!!
MAGA

Rethugikkkons are the POS party! Suits you well!!!
MAGA
The Nazis believed they were correct. What is happening to America is what happened to Germany after 1933. To wit, Democrats are rounding up demonstrators and imposing severe jail sentences for just protesting, allowed by the constitution.

The 9th Day made in Germany

Google users

Description​

Father Henri Kremer (Ulrich Matthes) is a Roman Catholic dissenter from Luxembourg imprisoned at Dachau concentration camp. When Kremer is granted a nine-day furlough by Nazi officer Gebhardt (August Diehl), he becomes entangled in an ethical dilemma. Gebhardt instructs him to convince Luxembourg's bishop to cease all anti-Nazi rhetoric and accept a collaborationist stance. If this happens, Kremer will be released. As the ninth day approaches, Kremer struggles to overcome his moral paralysis.

The Nazis believed they were correct. What is happening to America is what happened to Germany after 1933. To wit, Democrats are rounding up demonstrators and imposing severe jail sentences for just protesting, allowed by the constitution.

The 9th Day made in Germany

Google users

Description​

Father Henri Kremer (Ulrich Matthes) is a Roman Catholic dissenter from Luxembourg imprisoned at Dachau concentration camp. When Kremer is granted a nine-day furlough by Nazi officer Gebhardt (August Diehl), he becomes entangled in an ethical dilemma. Gebhardt instructs him to convince Luxembourg's bishop to cease all anti-Nazi rhetoric and accept a collaborationist stance. If this happens, Kremer will be released. As the ninth day approaches, Kremer struggles to overcome his moral paralysis.
So you Rethugikkkons should stop being POS Nazis!
MAGA

Forum List

Back