Abortion or Birth Control

• Banned
It seems that most of the women I have dated wanted to have sex on the first night. I wonder if any of the older members here have had the same experience.

It seems many women are choosing abortion over birth control. We are living in a selfish society that praises the individual over the greater good.
some artificial birth control methods cause early abortion, or used to.. I hven't kept up with modern medical info

usually, or often the Pill expels the fetus.

It's abortion, not b control

The birth control pill is hormones, which inhibit or stop the egg from coming down (ovulation). It also changes the lining of the uterus so the egg does not attach itself to the wall.

No fertilized embryo is expelled, because no embryo was fertilized.

The birth control pill is hormones, which inhibit or stop the egg from coming down (ovulation). It also changes the lining of the uterus so the egg does not attach itself to the wall.

No fertilized embryo is expelled, because no embryo was fertilized.
you don't know biology. The egg gets fertilized and then attaches.

If it is expelled, it is a complete human being wh o is expelled. Attaching does not make it that.

If it is expelled, it is a complete human being wh o is expelled. Attaching does not make it that.

Birth control pills stop ovulation. The egg never drops. The hormonal trigger for the egg to come is blocked.

Forum List

Back