9/11 and the Rise of the New Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made you self look fucking retarded

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters.
He or she will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill
: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.

You made you self look fucking retarded

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He or she will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet shill
: Someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for. Shills promote companies, products, public figures and viewpoints for profit, while pretending to have no motivation for doing so other than personal belief. Alternatively, they sometimes denigrate someone or something, such as a political viewpoint or a competitor’s product, that is in conflict with the entity they serve. Shill jobs are telecommute positions or are conducted from temporary offices which are frequently moved to avoid detection.
Yes that all fits you well

Notice how you started the ad hominem

I stated facts

You have not posted any evidence

Others agreeing with you is not evidence

Until you can state what you think happened in reasonable detail and not sound like a complete idiot...you'll have zero traction outside of message boards.

you
are
a
joke.

Until you can state what you think happened in reasonable detail and not sound like a complete idiot...you'll have zero traction outside of message boards.

you
are
a
joke.
The enemy within. Both of you.

I stated facts

Facts ? All you're doing is disrupting my thread with a shadow government
agenda. It makes you a domestic enemy.

you
are
a
joke.
The enemy within. Both of you.

I stated facts

Facts ? All you're doing is disrupting my thread with a shadow government
agenda. It makes you a domestic enemy.
It is not your thread

I stated objective fact proving you wrong

Your imaginary shadow government crap is the only agenda.

These forums are not echo chambers and any thing you post is open to.refutation, challenge and being debunked.

It is not your thread

I stated objective fact proving you wrong

Your imaginary shadow government crap is the only agenda.

These forums are not echo chambers and any thing you post is open to.refutation, challenge and being debunked.
00000011.gif

In every absolute way

Threads are not owned by any poster
When someone is the 'op', then linguistically, it's correct to call it their thread.
Just like you don't own a parking spot at Walmart....it's still 'your spot' or can I shove you out of the way and park my big pick up there ? Or next time you're at a pizza buffet, I can steal your table when your not looking- you don't own it.

In every absolute way

Threads are not owned by any poster
When someone is the 'op', then linguistically, it's correct to call it their thread.
Just like you don't own a parking spot at Walmart....it's still 'your spot' or can I shove you out of the way and park my big pick up there ? Or next time you're at a pizza buffet, I can steal your table when your not looking- you don't own it.
No it is not linguistically correct

This is not a table or parking spot it is an open discussion forum and any and all posts are open to ridicule debate and debunking

it is not yours

No it is not linguistically correct

This is not a table or parking spot it is an open discussion forum and any and all posts are open to ridicule debate and debunking

it is not yours
Yep.
That's an opinion alright.
[/QUOTE]
I do both and I stated facts debunking your fiction

This is great. After seeing the opening bullshit narrative of the article, I decided not to read it, but will post it here for anyone else with nothing to do today.

The persistence of the fringe movement that blames the U.S. government for the 2001 terrorist attacks suggests that QAnon and other digital-age conspiracists may be around for a while

The day the laws of science and nature took a day off. It's not a conspiracy I worked 10 years with my uncle inn demolition. When I watched the first tower fall I said the same thing I am saying now, controlled demolition. i mean come on!

In 2001 it was impossible to make a cell phone call from 33,000 feet. It was impossible to make a cell phone call from 2,000 feet. It was aldo impossible to fly a 737 through the building coming out the other side unscaved yet the first couple day we saw it over and over again. Never before has a high rise fallen, Even when they burn from top to bottom. Aviation fuel has the same burn as kerosene' Concrete melts at 3,600 to 4,200 degrees . in building 6 there was an armory. All that was left was the concrete that formed around them. 2 months after they were still running into flowing red hot steel and there is only two thing that burn without oxygen, white phosphorus and thermite. Never in history has a plane vanished after crashing to the ground until 9/11. One after hitting 3 light polls disappeared through an 8 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon. The other in a small hole in a field.

And just what the Hell is 'thermal expansion, that occurs at lower temperature and brings down buildings. I still remember when people started coming out public with just what a delusion the whole story was GWB said "You are either with us or against us." There aren't just a couple of reason it couldn't happen as we were told, there were hundreds. Just a couple years age they found bone fragments on a building blocks away from the towers. The buildings fell straight down in their own foot print with no steel beam over 10 foot long. Without any investigation it was packed up and carted off not blown up like the photos show. Conspiracy. What GWB told you is the conspiracy and there is no one that can make me believe anything different. Since that time not one day has gone by we haven't been killing people in some country and the death count is over 2 million.

Thanks.

It is not your thread

You and LARAM are the shills

I st aged no lies I stated fact which you cannot challenge
I'm a conspiracy analyst, speaking for myself only.
No you are not.

You have not analyzed any thing .

Scouring YouTube for videos of others conspiracy looks is not analysis especially since you dismiss evidence as government propaganda and have no evidence of your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back