9/11 and the Rise of the New Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
1605211229438.png

Yeah, the FDNY had been monitoring WTC 7 for most of the day, had seen the fires rage uncontrolled, had seen the building buckle, lean and slowly fail.

The FDNY anticipated the collapse of WTC 7 by hours for exactly those reasons. And announced it, evacuating the area.

You know all of this. You just really hope we don't.

I believe there were rogue mossad agents disguised as firemen in tower 7
remote-control dropping the twins after the planes hit, then set a timer on the Solomon bldg and boogied. ( later when the coast was clear)
Despite the massive evidence that this was impossible.

Rigging such demolition charges would take weeks after having completely stripped the interior of the buildings down to the bare bones. It would have required teams of dozens if not hundreds and it could not have been kept quiet.

Furthermore the impact alone would have set off such hypothetical explosives. And of course such explosives leave residue none of which was found.

Believe what you like but some evidence would be impressive after years of failed attempts

remote-control dropping the twins after the planes hit, then set a timer on the Solomon bldg and boogied. ( later when the coast was clear)

You believe a lot of silly shit. But you can't factually establish any of it.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL FDNY firefighters put a transit on the building and measured WTC 7's slow structural failure over hours. They measured how much the building was leaning, they measured the bulge that formed on its side, they watched uncontrolled fires rage through it.

And the FDNY came to the conclusion that WTC 7 was going to collapse due to fire and structural damage hours before it actually came down. The FDNY evacuated the area, pulled their fire fighting effort and announced the imminent collapse.

Which is why reporters were reporting about WTC 7 coming down before it happened. The FDNY told them.

Rigging such demolition charges would take weeks after having completely stripped the interior of the buildings down to the bare bones. It would have required teams of dozens if not hundreds and it could not have been kept quiet.

Furthermore the impact alone would have set off such hypothetical explosives. And of course such explosives leave residue none of which was found.

Believe what you like but some evidence would be impressive after years of failed attempts

Yeah, and the building was actively ON FIRE. Massive blazes that raged across the structure. Making the narrative that somehow fireproof Mossad agents dressed as firefighters somehow wired the whole building while it burned all the more absurd.

I don't need evidence.

I'm just the party pooper.

Nope. You're the story teller. And your stories don't make a lick of sense.

You believe a lot of silly shit. But you can't factually establish any of it.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL FDNY firefighters put a transit on the building and measured WTC 7's slow structural failure over hours. They measured how much the building was leaning, they measured the bulge that formed on its side, they watched uncontrolled fires rage through it.

And the FDNY came to the conclusion that WTC 7 was going to collapse due to fire and structural damage hours before it actually came down. The FDNY evacuated the area, pulled their fire fighting effort and announced the imminent collapse.

Which is why reporters were reporting about WTC 7 coming down before it happened. The FDNY told them.

I don't need evidence.

I'm just the party pooper.

You certainly do not need it to believe anything. That is how flat earthers arrive at their conclusions.

To make a valid and logical argument however you DO need evidence especially when claiming something outrageous which is what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back