The real reason Trump wants to remain POTUS

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

He wants to buy himself another four years of protection. Once he leaves office he will be spending a lot of time in courts and little time for golf..

Nah, Pence will just pardon him.

Ever consider the reason why Trump is running again is because he knows this country is totally fucked if Joe Biden, AOC and Kamela Harris ever take charge? :71:

He wants to buy himself another four years of protection. Once he leaves office he will be spending a lot of time in courts and little time for golf..

He's on a power trip. I told you guys not to vote for a capitalist racketeer.

When he leaves office in January he'll pardon himself......Off to golf!

All those cases and law suits will fade into nothingness. Essentially all of them are bullshit.

Fortunately, we won't have to think about them for another FOUR.......MORE.....YEARS!!!!!!
You and yours have to pay for what he's done.

All those cases and law suits will fade into nothingness. Essentially all of them are bullshit.

Fortunately, we won't have to think about them for another FOUR.......MORE.....YEARS!!!!!!
To come to the conclusion that all of the legal actions brought against him are bullshit, you must have inside knowledge of them. Please tell me where I can find the complaints, supporting documents, including briefs, and any evidence that already has been presented, as I would like to read them for myself.

My theory, none of this will go beyond his presidency. He won't be sued after he leaves office, he's not going to be doing any time in prison. If he loses this election, all of this will fade away and trump will also fade into the background and either start back into his companies, or he will retire and enjoy life.

All of this talk of post presidency lawsuits and prison sentences is just to hype up the people and keep them riled up.

Thats just my take on it.

My theory, none of this will go beyond his presidency. He won't be sued after he leaves office, he's not going to be doing any time in prison. If he loses this election, all of this will fade away and trump will also fade into the background and either start back into his companies, or he will retire and enjoy life.

All of this talk of post presidency lawsuits and prison sentences is just to hype up the people and keep them riled up.

Thats just my take on it.

Guess we will see.

Seems you survived ODS so there's no doubt we will survive TDS
If I had acccused Obama of stealing an election pushed for a two year investigation that ended up proving the opposite and then forced a partisan impeachment on the nation that everyone knew would fail and flipped out over the fact a President can't control a virus you might have point. As I did none of that the only point you have is the one on top of your head.

To come to the conclusion that all of the legal actions brought against him are bullshit, you must have inside knowledge of them. Please tell me where I can find the complaints, supporting documents, including briefs, and any evidence that already has been presented, as I would like to read them for myself.
Read the Mueller report.

Forum List

Back