9/11 and the Rise of the New Conspiracy Theorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is great. After seeing the opening bullshit narrative of the article, I decided not to read it, but will post it here for anyone else with nothing to do today.

The persistence of the fringe movement that blames the U.S. government for the 2001 terrorist attacks suggests that QAnon and other digital-age conspiracists may be around for a while

Looks like the bad guys won.
Nobody gives a shit about the truth anymore.
Americans have become generally just a bunch of pussies.
Yeah the bad guys won again.americans just want to tune into watching football every Sunday and pretend none of the facts about 9/11 being an inside job ever exist. Does it surprise you they don’t care about the truth anymore the fact they stillhave not done anything to get the government to stop lying about the jfk assassination.

Yeah the bad guys won again.americans just want to tune into watching football every Sunday and pretend none of the facts about 9/11 being an inside job ever exist. Does it surprise you they don’t care about the truth anymore the fact they stillhave not done anything to get the government to stop lying about the jfk assassination.
You know the easiest way to know ? Ask any random stranger - I don't care who or where- ask them one simple question. "Did you know a third tower collapsed on 9/11 ?" And I can almost guarantee that 9 out of 10 will say no.

The ONLY person I've ever heard even mention the Solomon Brothers building collapse on national TV is Jesse Ventura several years ago.

The only time it was actually reported on was BY MISTAKE, 30 minutes before it even happened .

Last edited:

No. More correctly, nobody gives a shit about 9/11 truthers because you guys have nothing to say.

But feel free to prove me wrong. Please feel free to post your competing narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report. Same challenge I've made for years. Nobody has ever provided a counter-narrative.

No. More correctly, nobody gives a shit about 9/11 truthers because you guys have nothing to say.

But feel free to prove me wrong. Please feel free to post your competing narrative to the 9/11 Commission Report. Same challenge I've made for years. Nobody has ever provided a counter-narrative.

Just as I thought.... You've got nothing.

With all the experts that testified to the demolition style of the building collapse and other evidence presented over the years, you cannot deny that the planes were incapable of bringing the structure down. Who is to blame now thats a different story. But, its certain and proven that explosives must have been used to demolish the buildings.

With all the experts that testified to the demolition style of the building collapse and other evidence presented over the years, you cannot deny that the planes were incapable of bringing the structure down. Who is to blame now thats a different story. But, its certain and proven that explosives must have been used to demolish the buildings.

:th_believecrap:

Only thermite charges could have weakened the core columns enough for the towers to collapse straight down the way they did. ( same with tower 7)

Only thermite charges could have weakened the core columns enough for the towers to collapse straight down the way they did. ( same with tower 7)
The collapse is called "pancaking". But 110 floors! Almost like a controlled demolition you see by professionals.

The collapse is called "pancaking". But 110 floors! Almost like a controlled demolition you see by professionals.
You see the molten steel along the edges ?
This doesn't occur from cutting torches.
1600889363741.png

1600889314162.png

At 7:40 you can see that there were 24 of these columns stacked, essentially creating solid columns from the ground up, all around the elevator shafts of each tower.

Last edited:

At no point did all 110 floors collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back