Corona - Hoax. Why alsmost all humans will nevertheless die?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Because NWO and its servants like Putin, Merkel, Macron, Erdogan & Co know they had crossed the point-of-not return.
They will force peoples to accept deatdly vaccine by military or by treats of imprisonment in Corona concentration camps.
They must kill 99% of humans, it is their main task.
They know if peoples revolt they will sentence all to dead for the Corona crime.
Also, what will they do to survive?
Simple spread the new virus, the true deadly virus which will indeed cause extermination of humans.
And to hide themselves in bunkers for some years.
Pretty simple, isn't it?

Actually, we can't get out of this world alive- funny how that coincides with "all humans will never the less die"- except for almost- well, duh. I want to meet, in person, the almost ones.

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.
Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.

Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.

And only the absolute most ignorant of all believe that you know anything about actual science, much less qualify as a “practitioner of scientific method”. You're nothing more than a gullible sheep, mindlessly believing and obeying the lies that your masters tell you to believe and obey,

No, only people with a brain, you shill.
What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

And only the absolute most ignorant of all believe that you know anything about actual science, much less qualify as a “practitioner of scientific method”. You're nothing more than a gullible sheep, mindlessly believing and obeying the lies that your masters tell you to believe and obey,
Projecting much? Right wingers merely parrot propaganda and rhetoric that has more to do with right wing fantasy than reality.

What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

You are beyond ignorant. Turn off the idiot box.
Says the guy who only has fallacy not any valid arguments.

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I don't argue with fools. Turn off the idiot box.

lol. You have no valid arguments, only fallacy.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.
An appeal to ignorance? Why should I believe You, simply because you are on the right wing.

Well done,you so much took him to school.

You are just destroying your credibility taking every word the government tells you at face value instead of whistle blower patriot doctors words for it.

Wrong,only trolls blatantly ignore the evidence out there it indeed is a hoax to take away our civil libertys and rights.
What evidence? All you have is appeals to ignorance.

Forum List

Back