The Politics of Pregnancy.

I've got truth so its easy to debunk your lies. If you were taken off this planet and placed on uranus, you wouldn't survive.......but you're still life.

What you have is your religious beliefs. You are another one who wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Name a scientist who thinks a fetus can survive outside of the woman's body.

Democrats support abortion......and infanticide.
Just as you do.

Every Democrat who voted for laws that allow children born due to a botched abortion favors killing children.....as you do.

Every state that allows abortion up to birth allows infanticide:

a. It would allow the slaughter as the child is partially out of the birth canal

b."The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill - CNNPolitics
...allowed to quietly die: infanticide.

You don't get to define what I believe. You are a religious fanatic just like the mullahs in Iran. Except you want to use the bible instead of the koran for your theocracy. I agree with the majority of the voters.

Religion???

Everything I've posted and documented is based on science.

Do you know what 'science' is?

There is no scientific consensus on this. Even scientists have differing opinions on when a fetus is actually a life.

No no, it is life. There is no ambiguity.

It is not a life as it cannot survive outside of the womb. That is a scientific fact.

Really? Please cite the scientific source for this "fact".

We don't need science. Take a 8 week old fetus out of a woman's body and it will not survive.

"We don't need science."

And here we have the mantra of the blood-thirsty Left abortionist.

No we have the words of a far right wing religious fanatic.

No, we have the words of a brainless vagina-on-legs, who is the only person who has actually mentioned religion. That would be you, since it's painfully obvious that you're not bright enough to figure that out yourself.

Tell me, what's it like to be a walking, talking, non-thinking embarrassment to humanity?

You are a Trump supporter so that makes you the embarrassment. You and Trump are the dumbest pair in this world. You are not human, just garbage that walks and talks.

I've got truth so its easy to debunk your lies. If you were taken off this planet and placed on uranus, you wouldn't survive.......but you're still life.

What you have is your religious beliefs. You are another one who wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Name a scientist who thinks a fetus can survive outside of the woman's body.

Just as you do.

Every Democrat who voted for laws that allow children born due to a botched abortion favors killing children.....as you do.

a. It would allow the slaughter as the child is partially out of the birth canal

b."The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill - CNNPolitics

You don't get to define what I believe. You are a religious fanatic just like the mullahs in Iran. Except you want to use the bible instead of the koran for your theocracy. I agree with the majority of the voters.

Religion???

There is no scientific consensus on this. Even scientists have differing opinions on when a fetus is actually a life.

But you claimed you didn't need science.

Why bring it up now?

Feeling guilty?

Good

It is not a life as it cannot survive outside of the womb. That is a scientific fact.

We don't need science. Take a 8 week old fetus out of a woman's body and it will not survive.

"We don't need science."

There is no 'Far Right' in this country.

Don't you know anything????

Government schooling, huh?

You need any kind of schooling.

"We don't need science."

No, we have the words of a brainless vagina-on-legs, who is the only person who has actually mentioned religion. That would be you, since it's painfully obvious that you're not bright enough to figure that out yourself.

Tell me, what's it like to be a walking, talking, non-thinking embarrassment to humanity?

You are a Trump supporter so that makes you the embarrassment. You and Trump are the dumbest pair in this world. You are not human, just garbage that walks and talks.

This may be the second dumbest of your posts.

Although...I admit there are lots of 'em to choose from.

You are living proof that cow pies can sprout legs and walk and post on the board.

Just as you do.

Religion???

A life that cannot liver outside of the woman's body? There is plenty of ambiguity.

"We don't need science."

Let me know when you'd like to compare educational resumes......my alma mater had the best fight song in the nation.

Just as you do.

Religion???

Why bring it up now?

Feeling guilty?

Good

Hardly. I am firm in my beliefs that match the majority of people.

"We don't need science."

You are living proof that cow pies can sprout legs and walk and post on the board.

Every one of your posts are equally dumb. Right wing fanatics like you can only spout dumb things.

You are living proof that garbage can talk and walk.

Just as you do.

Religion???

Wrong.

Thinking people - ie. people who aren't you - have these things called "books", and they use them in places called "classrooms" to teach people how to be doctors and scientists.

“The oviduct or Fallopian tube is the anatomical region where every new life begins in mammalian species. After a long journey, the spermatozoa meet the oocyte in the specific site of the oviduct named ampulla, and fertilization takes place.”

Coy et al., Roles of the oviduct in mammalian fertilization, REPRODUCTION 144(6):649 (Oct. 1, 2012)

I'm going to say that when they write it in textbooks and teach it as part of medical school, it can be considered a "scientific consensus". On the other hand, I have no confidence whatsoever in your understanding of what the word "consensus" even means; I can tell you have no idea what "scientific" means.

"We don't need science."

First it's "Religion!" Now it's "Trump supporter!" You're just full of mindless talking point excuses for your appalling ignorance, aren't you? It's okay, I understand that the only way you can bear to live every day being yourself is if you pretend you're not really dumber than a week-old corpse.

Call me if your masters ever give you something new to parrot.

"We don't need science."

th

Look, guys! A dog that thinks it's human just because it learned to walk on its hind legs!

"We don't need science."

I'm assuming the Busy is what happens when the DNC says, "You thought our OTHER minions were stupid? Hold our beers and watch THIS!"

Just as you do.

Religion???

A life that cannot liver outside of the woman's body? There is plenty of ambiguity.

No, because only drug-addled lobotomy patients like you think life is defined by location. The only confusion here is how you manage to find the ON/OFF switch on the computer without help.

Just as you do.

Religion???

Why bring it up now?

Feeling guilty?

Good

If you were 'firm in your beliefs,' you dunce.....why would you care what 'the majority' believe?

Amazing what cowards Liberals are, afraid to stand up on their own two hooves.....by themselves.

" The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

"We don't need science."

Every one of your posts are equally dumb. Right wing fanatics like you can only spout dumb things.

You are living proof that garbage can talk and walk.

Yet all of my posts are linked, sources and documented.

You, our best source of greenhouse gases.

Just as you do.

Religion???

None at all. It's just a way for the pro choice crowd to assuage their conscience.

"We don't need science."

Let me know when you'd like to compare educational resumes......my alma mater had the best fight song in the nation.

I'm sure hers had a very nice spot behind the gym where she could meet with her intellectual equals and get high.

Just as you do.

Religion???

Why bring it up now?

Feeling guilty?

Good

I just heard, "I'm determined to believe this, because I was told it was popular and I might fit in if I do."

FYI, you failed, and you're still the fat kid on the bus who eats her own boogers.

The pro-infanticide people rely on the old cliche about a "woman's body" but we don't allow a woman to kill herself and there are no suicide clinics (yet). We don't allow a woman to overdose on prescription or use illegal drugs or engage in unreasonable conduct that would put her life in danger. How in the world could a "woman's body" be an argument for killing the life inside her?

Forum List

Back