Trump aiding illegal immigration.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

His feeble minded minions think this is great.

Trump sending ‘500 migrants a month’ to Florida Democratic strongholds

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

If I were governor in one of these states, I would do this

1) Offer free bus tickets to the cities of their choice.
2) Declare a State of Emergency & house them in Trump hotels at a low rate.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowing that you would run out of space.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thinks they are smart./ Kind of like the Trumettes that post here.

But hey, Trump is aiding illegal immigration & hos supporters love it.

Last edited:
Trump created ? Trump who has been screaming from the top of his lungs for Congress to do something because the numbers crossing the border are unsustainable? That Trump?

As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

Stand back, folks. There's so much mental methane in this post it could explode and kill all of us.

The libtardos created this cluster fuck for one reason and one reason only, drop anchor babies on U.S. soil.

Now the clowns are bitching about where we send them. (they don't want them in their back yard) They want them to infiltrate the conservative regions of the country to liberalize the electorate. Let the local taxpayers of the libtarded areas pay for their welfare.

You got to love the crazy left. Not that long ago Trump was talking about the huge crisis at the border. How many on the board were talking about the caravans headed here?

Yet the crazy left Pelosi and the rest were saying there was no crisis. There was nothing to worry about. Trump was making it up. There were those on the board that denied and ridiculed anyone claiming a border crisis.

Now suddenly when the left finally gets the uneducated workers they claim we need even though they claim those jobs are disappearing. They finally get the unwashed masses they claim that we need to pay for. They finally understand just how many are here and how many more are trying to enter they claim it is a crisis and it is Trumps fault.

Too bad so many wokeup so late. Is CNN even telling them that there is a crisis?

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

You and yours have made it the LAW that they get to be released into the country, while "due process" reviews their cases.

What does it matter which area of the nation they are released into? Does it not seem reasonable to release them into areas that WANT them, and not communities that don't?

Seriously. Do you liberals have operations to remove every single honest bone in your bodies?

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

You and yours have made it the LAW that they get to be released into the country, while "due process" reviews their cases.

What does it matter which area of the nation they are released into? Does it not seem reasonable to release them into areas that WANT them, and not communities that don't?

Seriously. Do you liberals have operations to remove every single honest bone in your bodies?

So you are saying Trump has broken the law when he didn't release them & filled up all that retention spaces.

As for where they are released, you are saying that they should not sent to areas where all you bigots live.

Sanctuary cities have nothing to do with wanting illegals.

No one is for illegal immigration.

You got to love the crazy left. Not that long ago Trump was talking about the huge crisis at the border. How many on the board were talking about the caravans headed here?

Yet the crazy left Pelosi and the rest were saying there was no crisis. There was nothing to worry about. Trump was making it up. There were those on the board that denied and ridiculed anyone claiming a border crisis.

Now suddenly when the left finally gets the uneducated workers they claim we need even though they claim those jobs are disappearing. They finally get the unwashed masses they claim that we need to pay for. They finally understand just how many are here and how many more are trying to enter they claim it is a crisis and it is Trumps fault.

Too bad so many woke up so late. Is CNN even telling them that there is a crisis?
Trump created the crisis through poor management.

BTW, we said that there is no National Emergerncy.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

When Trump was campaigning Trump said, "I will stop illegal immigration."

He said that.

I guess some voters believed that bull shit. LOFL

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Stand back, folks. There's so much mental methane in this post it could explode and kill all of us.

The libtardos created this cluster fuck for one reason and one reason only, drop anchor babies on U.S. soil.

Now the clowns are bitching about where we send them. (they don't want them in their back yard) They want them to infiltrate the conservative regions of the country to liberalize the electorate. Let the local taxpayers of the libtarded areas pay for their welfare.

So, Republicans have run Congress for how many of the past 25 years & you blame Democrats.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

So you are saying Trump has broken the law when he didn't release them & filled up all that retention spaces.

As for where they are released, you are saying that they should not sent to areas where all you bigots live.

1. I'm not up on the details of the law. I know that I want them sent home, but you want them released into the nation.

2. It takes a real asshole, to conflate, "not wanting unvetted, unlimited illegal immigration" with "bigot". You are that asshole.

3. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with the feds in enforcing immigration law. At LEAST. Of course it is about wanting illegal immigration. You are a liar.

Trump created ? Trump who has been screaming from the top of his lungs for Congress to do something because the numbers crossing the border are unsustainable? That Trump?
No, Trump has bern screaming about a stupid 40' concrete wall.

He vetoed a spending bill that had border funding.

So now you are blaming the Republican Congress in 2017 & 18?

So tramp withholds money from Central America countries, is he pocketing the money? He is so underhanded.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

So, Republicans have run Congress for how many of the past 25 years & you blame Democrats.

Quit your fucking bitching and start setting up tents in your backyard for all these illegal immigrants. You clowns said there wasn't a problem and now you're bitching about the problem you claim doesn't exist.

Welfare and Medicaid are state run programs so the blue states should take all the illegal immigrants and put them in sanctuary cities. I mean, what the fuck, the whole idea of sanctuary cities is for illegal immigrants to live there and now you don't want them. You want someone else to pay for their food, medical, school, and housing.

Fuck that, you pay for them.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Quit your fucking bitching and start setting up tents in your backyard for all these illegal immigrants. You clowns said there wasn't a problem and now you're bitching about the problem you claim doesn't exist.

Welfare and Medicaid are state run programs so the blue states should take all the illegal immigrants and put them in sanctuary cities. I mean, what the fuck, the whole idea of sanctuary cities is for illegal immigrants to live there and now you don't want them. You want someone else to pay for their food, medical, school, and housing.

Fuck that, you pay for them.

Are you pro choice??

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

1. I'm not up on the details of the law. I know that I want them sent home, but you want them released into the nation.

2. It takes a real asshole, to conflate, "not wanting unvetted, unlimited illegal immigration" with "bigot". You are that asshole.

3. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with the feds in enforcing immigration law. At LEAST. Of course it is about wanting illegal immigration. You are a liar.
Show us the immigration clause, right wingers. Any implied powers are subject to debate.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Are you really so stupid that you do not see how this is a tactic in pursuit of that goal? Or are you just pretending to be that

When Trump was campaigning Trump said, "I will stop illegal immigration."

He said that.

I guess some voters believed that bull shit. LOFL

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Show us the immigration clause, right wingers. Any implied powers are subject to debate.

Go home pedro.

Forum List

Back