Why Exactly Can't Democrats Praise OR Criticize Biden?

I have praised Biden on numerous occasions

I think he’s doing a fine job especially given the circumstances

Democrats are not stupid.

They do NOT criticize President Biden because:

1. They prefer anyone rather than (former) President Trump.

2. They know that President Biden is only a figurehead, so they do not pay any attention to what he says.

3. They assume that he will retire sometime during his second term so that the Honorable Kamala Harris can take over.

4. They love current Dem policies, such as ignoring violent crime in order to curry favor with two certain races, and welcoming millions of immigrants who will vote to keep the Dems in power.

Number four is especially true because they don't want to admit this. They're all true though. Even the part about democrats not being stupid as village idiots couldn't pull off major fraud as they did in the 2020 election. Trump has even said this on multiple occasions.

Yet I see TDS threads by the dozen on here? Btw, I don't think that Trump is perfect by any stretch of the imagination but what is it with democrats and just admitting that we currently have the worst president in the history of The United States of America?

Do they just not like being wrong? Do they have to follow what the media is saying about Biden? (Which is close to nothing as it's mostly about Trump.) What exactly is it where they can't praise Biden but yet they criticize him at exactly the same time?
The left can't say anything good about Biden so the best they can conjure up is, "Trump will take democracy away". Although, recently, they have added, "The stock market is up", after saying for decades that they don't care about the rich people's stock market.

The left can't say anything good about Biden so the best they can conjure up is, "Trump will take democracy away". Although, recently, they have added, "The stock market is up", after saying for decades that they don't care about the rich people's stock market.

Well everything that Biden does is good in their eyes at least.

Yet I see TDS threads by the dozen on here? Btw, I don't think that Trump is perfect by any stretch of the imagination but what is it with democrats and just admitting that we currently have the worst president in the history of The United States of America?

Do they just not like being wrong? Do they have to follow what the media is saying about Biden? (Which is close to nothing as it's mostly about Trump.) What exactly is it where they can't praise Biden but yet they criticize him at exactly the same time?
I only take about about 10% of fellow USMB members seriously. They are consistent, they value humor, integrity, common decency and strive to be understanding and fair. The other 90%~ish just silly fodder on the road to gold.

You don't live in reality.

Democracks are the negative side of voting. Biden has no upside, there's nothing really to support, but a few pretend. However, they've been heavily dosed with TDS by their masters, so they vote against Trump by "supporting" Xiden.

On the flipside, Trump has a lot of upside, and he's the positive side of voting. Democracks can't do anything right.

Forum List

Back