Information and comments on Trump's Vice President picks

so we have you to thank for high inflation, food prices and high gas prices and people not being able to afford to buy a house

Thanks

:mad:
It sounds like you might need to take advantage of any number of social programs to assist you getting by day to day. You sound broke.

Playful or not serious is exactly what it was. You simply have a lousy sense of humor. No one took him seriously except perhaps you!
His entirely serious proposal to conditionally raise the voting age to 25 is still live at his campaign website...

1716409751431.png

cc: kyzr

Do you honestly think that was serious, knowing it would take a Constitutional Amendment to do so? I think you are just gullible!
Yes it was serious. Here it is again:

Election policy​

Ramaswamy's campaign website said, "Vivek supports a constitutional amendment to implement Civic Duty Voting amongst Americans aged 18-25. In substance, this amendment will increase the standard voting age to 25, while still allowing all Americans to vote at age 18 if they meet a national service requirement (at least 6 months in the military or a first responder role) or else pass the same civics test required of naturalized citizens.

Yes it was serious. Here it is again:

Election policy​

Ramaswamy's campaign website said, "Vivek supports a constitutional amendment to implement Civic Duty Voting amongst Americans aged 18-25. In substance, this amendment will increase the standard voting age to 25, while still allowing all Americans to vote at age 18 if they meet a national service requirement (at least 6 months in the military or a first responder role) or else pass the same civics test required of naturalized citizens.
I've thought for a long time now that there has to be a way to prove that someone actually knows a few things about this country and current events in order to vote.

I just don't know how that kind of requirement would work. But I guess he doesn't mention that.. just making the voting age 25

But that is a good idea, unless someone serves in the military.

Why not pick Stormy Daniels? She definitely has name recognition, and they'd make one hell of a team.

I've thought for a long time now that there has to be a way to prove that someone actually knows a few things about this country and current events in order to vote.

I just don't know how that kind of requirement would work. But I guess he doesn't mention that.. just making the voting age 25

But that is a good idea, unless someone serves in the military.
So, you are strongly in favor of reinstating poll taxes and voter tests? Both of which were outlawed?

Unfortunately, even common sense and moderate proposals like mandatory voter ID requirements are viewed by many Democrats as tools to disenfranchise voters, so there is not a snowball's chance that a knowledge test would ever get anywhere. I was surprised that Vivek considers it a viable proposal; he's quite brilliant.

Plus, I'd fail the first question -
1. How many genders are there?

Braindead? Biden and Harris are BOTH braindead.

The scary part is, which president and VP would you trust with the nuclear football?

The president can launch nukes any time he wants to. Biden scares the crap out of me with his obvious dementia.
Yoj should look up Trump's rants about the use of nukes. But you won't.

How about Ron Johnson, senator from WI??

Trump could use WI, and he is currently losing by a few percent?
Could be. He's up Putin's ass like Trump is. Plus he's a moron who will do whatever Trump tells him to.

Forum List

Back