Information and comments on Trump's Vice President picks

Alina Habba because she's a hottie.

1716291582933.png

It can't be Desantis.

Why not? I realize he is needed in Florida, and he would prefer to lead as opposed to hold the powerless VP position, but his Conservative record is proven in Florida, and he'd be fit to take over for eight more years.

I also expect that Trump buried the hatchet as soon as DeSantis dropped out and endorsed him. Trump did similar with Cruz and Rubio.

Speaking of Rubio, he showed people how it's done the other day....

Regards,
Jim

Why not? I realize he is needed in Florida, and he would prefer to lead as opposed to hold the powerless VP position, but his Conservative record is proven in Florida, and he'd be fit to take over for eight more years.

I also expect that Trump buried the hatchet as soon as DeSantis dropped out and endorsed him. Trump did similar with Cruz and Rubio.

Speaking of Rubio, he showed people how it's done the other day....

Regards,
Jim

The President and VP can't be front the same state
Good grief

What law would have allowed him to stop the sale of land? That's one of the potential negatives of freedom.
I think we're talking about the land near Grand Forks ND, and the sale was halted. I wouldn't have a problem with Burgman ... if he was at the top of the ticket (-:

He really is a self made billionaire.

Unless Trump's gotten a lot crazier, his vp pick will be to solidify his base. He doesn't need a Pence with the Xians after Dobbs.

I'm not sure if there's data showing Trump has lost support outside of the suburban women.

MTG is a shit show from the word go. I cannot believe anyone would support her after her trailer-trash worthy comments in the House chamber! The woman is an embarrassment to conservatives after her attempt to unseat Johnson as Speaker.
a person's policy preferences are what matter, not what comments he/she makes when irritated or what have you. This is how people trash Trump... by focusing on minutiae and how he says something instead of WHAT he does

Unless Trump's gotten a lot crazier, his vp pick will be to solidify his base. He doesn't need a Pence with the Xians after Dobbs.

I'm not sure if there's data showing Trump has lost support outside of the suburban women.
People are behind Trump and the abortion issue doesn't seem to have made one bit of difference. Both pro life and anti life

people hate the economy, hate the foreign policy (Afghanistan) and etc.. hate the border being dissolved..

So yeh... too bad for dims :)

I liked Burgum or however it s spelled

UNTIL

I got to thinking of how his state, N Dakota allowed the Chinese commies to buy land there! Right next to a military installation!

OMG

How did that happen w/o Bergum knowing it? He was the governor
At this point, just turn the selection into a game show. The uneducated, superficial supporters will eat it right up. :rolleyes:

GLGO
Great Looking Girl Only need apply
Hypocritical lib loons , especially the soy boy cuck male losers, would lose their shit for months. Yet nary a word when Biden declared and implemented “black female only”
It’s as good as example as any why libs loins are so hypocritical, disingenuous and frugged up.

Forum List

Back