Information and comments on Trump's Vice President picks

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I liked Burgum or however it s spelled

UNTIL

I got to thinking of how his state, N Dakota allowed the Chinese commies to buy land there! Right next to a military installation!

OMG

How did that happen w/o Bergum knowing it? He was the governor

Just imagine if Trump pulled the racist sexist stunt that Briben did “Great looking white female only”. Media would orchestrate a pearl clutching circus with all lib loons on board. As to Bribens criteria -crickets

Just imagine if Trump pulled the racist sexist stunt that Briben did “Great looking white female only”. Media would orchestrate a pearl clutching circus with all lib loons on board. As to Bribens criteria -crickets
what, this is news?

been like that for a long time

the d party needs to disappear... From the looks of it, that is likely to happen... self destruction

Whoever is willing to pardon him when he hands over power during his annual physical will be his VP pick

I liked Burgum or however it s spelled

UNTIL

I got to thinking of how his state, N Dakota allowed the Chinese commies to buy land there! Right next to a military installation!

OMG

How did that happen w/o Bergum knowing it? He was the governor
You find that out from Epoch Times?

Well, if Spanky is looking for a great looking white female it won't be dumpy Stefanik who could be mistaken for a bag lady, especially with that Trump brown on her nose. And it won't be Noem either who gets her jollies practicing canine sacrifice.

Forum List

Back