Information and comments on Trump's Vice President picks

Well, if Spanky is looking for a great looking white female it won't be dumpy Stefanik who could be mistaken for a bag lady, especially with that Trump brown on her nose. And it won't be Noem either who practices canine sacrifice.
It might be a White Hispanic , not gonna be an Oriental ( Asian ) or Black or Native American

It might be a White Hispanic , not gonna be an Oriental ( Asian ) or Black or Native American
My money's on Little Marco the weasel, who's another gutless Trump asslicker who debases & flogs himself in praise of Trump to repent for critising Spanky following J6. He soooooo wants to be his V.P. stooge.

Tru
My money's on Little Marco the weasel, who's another gutless Trump asslicker who debases & flogs himself in praise of Trump to repent for critising Spanky following J6. He soooooo wants to be his V.P. stooge.
Trump likes Bibi more than he likes Marco ( As far as friendship goes )

A 4 letter word bothers you but you'll go right along undermining our elections by saying it was stolen.
When I said justify, I meant justify your opposition to Cotton, Jordan, Cruz, and DeSantis. On moral grounds, if you prefer. I want to see if you can actually articulate intelligent thought instead of hurling obscenities which are not backed up.

How about Lauren Boebert for VP?? She might make DJT's putter flutter?

1716252302795.jpeg

Trump needs a VP that ensures Constitutionality, not a radical that would go along with his crazy shit.

I like Nikki Haley for VP. She came in 2nd in the primaries, She would NOT take ANY shit from Trump.

Nikki Would ensure 8-more years of Republican control in DC after Trump.
Picking Haley would piss off southerners. They remember how she took down their flag.

Just what we need. A POTUS & V.P who are both braindead.
Braindead? Biden and Harris are BOTH braindead.

The scary part is, which president and VP would you trust with the nuclear football?

The president can launch nukes any time he wants to. Biden scares the crap out of me with his obvious dementia.

I liked Burgum or however it s spelled

UNTIL

I got to thinking of how his state, N Dakota allowed the Chinese commies to buy land there! Right next to a military installation!

OMG

How did that happen w/o Bergum knowing it? He was the governor
What law would have allowed him to stop the sale of land? That's one of the potential negatives of freedom.

Forum List

Back