*The Politics Of RFK Jr. Are From The Darkside*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. You were hoping for something better?
2. Nope.
3. His views on abortion reveals his heart, he being or calling himself a Catholic, kinda like The Pope, saying the same sort of untruth.
4. Well, its good he confessed his beliefs now rather than later, Satan owns him, 100%.
5. For how your perceived in the world, is what comes out of your mouth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump and his cult are getting quite worried about the monster that they created, given that he seems to be mostly drawing support from their own side.

That's why they've been told to attack him.

I mean, look at this one. The pro-life group linked to is praising the guy, but the OP still decides to hate him.

Sorry bout that,

1. You were hoping for something better?
2. Nope.
3. His views on abortion reveals his heart, he being or calling himself a Catholic, kinda like The Pope, saying the same sort of untruth.
4. Well, its good he confessed his beliefs now rather than later, Satan owns him, 100%.
5. For how your perceived in the world, is what comes out of your mouth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I haven't been able to get the site up but I've known he is pro abortion for some time now.

I frankly don't know why anyone pays him any attention at all. Oh wait, maybe I do

@ least 3 reasons

the corrupt one in the WH
the senile one in the WH
the puppet

But how many people fit into the category of Don't want Trump, Don't want Mr Senile so I'm going to vote for someone who can't win?

I would think: not many

I haven't been able to get the site up but I've known he is pro abortion for some time now.
I frankly don't know why anyone pays him any attention at all. Oh wait, maybe I do
@ least 3 reasons
the corrupt one in the WH
the senile one in the WH
the puppet
But how many people fit into the category of Don't want Trump, Don't want Mr Senile so I'm going to vote for someone who can't win?
I would think: not many
1. Biden and Pelosi are "Catholics" like we're all Martians. They are NOT Catholics, period.
They are democrats and their God is political power.

2. Kennedy's current position is "Pro-Life" with financial support from the government.

3. If Nostradamus is right, Robert Kennedy will be assassinated. I used to think it was Ted, but it wasn't. Now that Robert is on the ballots democrats may want to eliminate him for fear of losing in November. If Robert is on the ballot. Biden loses, that appears to me why Biden refuses to give him Secret Service protection.

Forum List

Back