Some Israel supporters are turning into annoying complainers - “antisemitism”

Do you know how much the Palestinians have already compromised and given up in order to establish peace? If that's the attitude, then it's best to resist and eventually take back Palestine, freeing it from the Zionists. That's where we;re at now. I see this conflict in Gaza becoming a possible flash point for WW3. The Muslim governments and Muslims in general are going to snap and go to war with the Zionist state. It's going to be an Armageddon-type war. Netanyahu through his attack on Gaza, is going to start WW3.
STILL haven’t answered the question. YOU’RE the one who mentioned “ Negotiations “ and my question remains the same

I lived in Israel in 2008-2009, for almost a year. I met many Arab-Palestinian Israelis and I know what they go through in the "Jewish State". They're second-class citizens by default. Often half of their families aren't Israeli citizens and live in refugee camps.. Hamas is a resistance movement born from Zionist occupation and colonization. The forfeiture of lands and homes, not to speak of the people being illegally imprisoned in Gaza, a giant concentration camp, has led to what occurred on Oct 7th. The Zionist state has been murdering Palestinians for decades. The Palestinians have a right to defend themselves.
So do the Israelis 🇮🇱✡️

I used to be for a two-state solution. I was for the Oslo Accords when they were signed.
Same.
The situation is much worse today for the Palestinians.
The situation is much worse today for the Israelis and the Jewish people. It is a fight for survival against jihad. 1945 all over again, but this time Israel has some options.

There are close to a million Jewish settlers in the West Bank.
Which is not (or should not be) an impediment to Palestinian self-determination, sovereignty, and statehood. If Israel can have a certain portion of their citizens be Arab, why can't Palestine have a certain portion of their citizens be Jewish? What's the big deal?

Also borders can be drawn to mitigate this.

Their effort to ethnically cleanse the land of Palestinians has been extremely effective in the last decade.
I believe you need to re-think this. How many Jews live in Jordan? Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? Iran? Egypt? Turkey? Libya? Algeria? Morocco? Gaza? Areas A and B? And yet Israel is, what?, I think 20% Arab?

You have this backwards.

There's no more room for compromise as there was in the past.
You can't compromise with jihad. What? The solution would only be to slaughter 1/3 of the Jewish people?

... We haven't seen anything yet. The war that is coming is going to be decisive. The outcome of the next war between Israel and the Muslims is going to be the one that determines the final fate of the Palestinians and the Jewish state.
I find it difficult to argue with this, though not in the same way as you.

One could just as well argue that the Israelis stopped negotiating when they refused to allow the Palestinians stuck in refugee camps to return to their land and people. They were going to give the Palestinians some crap land in the Negev desert in exchange for the Jewish settlements in the West Bank, which were full of resources. There should be no more compromise with racist colonizers. The Zionist state is going to crumble sooner than later. They made a big mistake slaughtering all of those innocent Palestinians. The world is now waking up to Israel's evil.
Yet again, not a single word of truth in your post. Barak's 2,000 offer gave 93% of the territories to the PA along with an overpass connecting Gaza with the West Bank, and virtually the whole world, including the Arab nations celebrated the offer, responding by pledging billions of dollars to help build up the new Arab nations, but Arafat responded with the second intifada, and effectively ended all hope of a state of Palestine.

Your posts are typical of the Palestinians who prioritize the conflict with Israel over the welfare of their own people.

Because the UN wanted to give a few Jews from other countries, 54% of Palestine, and the Palestinian Arabs who lived in the areas given to the Jews, were expected to live under a Jewish state. The Zionists were engaged in a violent campaign before 1948 to ethnically cleanse all of Palestine, which culminated in the Nakba when almost 700 thousand Arab Palestinians were expelled from their villages into refugee camps and Gaza. Israel is a racist apartheid state.

The right-wing Zionists murdered Isaac Rabin and derailed the Oslo Accords, which was what the PLO and PA agreed upon. The Israelis then established many settlements in the West Bank, in Palestinian territory.

Ehud Olmert, who was Israel's Prime Minister from 2006 to 2009, presented a peace proposal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) in 2008. However, the so-called "peace plan" didn't allow Palestinian refugees to return, and it didn't ensure that the Palestinians would get East Jerusalem, but rather offered to give Palestinians some control over certain neighborhoods under international security forces or UN forces. The Israeli land that would replace the land taken by Jewish settlers in the West Bank had to be just as fertile and have the same amount of resources (water resources for example) as what was seized for the Jewish settlements. Abbas didn't initially reject the plan, but they had to negotiate the specifics of the plan and that's where the new plan failed. It wasn't a very good offer.

Do you just expect the Palestinians to accept anything offered to them, without any negotiations?

the Palestinian Arabs who lived in the areas given to the Jews, were expected to live under a Jewish state.

That's awful! First living under an Ottoman state and now a Jewish state. Poor Arabs living in Israel can vote and have a much higher GDP per capita than the Arabs who live in the Jordanian portion of the Mandate.

I provided you with the census data. It was a British census. You're just being absurd, and that's fine, go right ahead. Believe whatever nonsense toots your horn about how the Palestinians were all renters and only Jews, Brits, Turks, and perhaps even Mexicans as well, owned the land and homes. How about aliens? Martians? Big Foot? Everyone but the Arab Palestinians.

Census data? Not land ownership? Weird.

the Palestinian Arabs who lived in the areas given to the Jews, were expected to live under a Jewish state.

That's awful! First living under an Ottoman state and now a Jewish state. Poor Arabs living in Israel can vote and have a much higher GDP per capita than the Arabs who live in the Jordanian portion of the Mandate.
You obviously don't have a clue of how it is to live in a Jewish racist state as a non-Jew. The Zionists knew that a Jewish homeland couldn't exist with a non-Jewish population that exceeded 20%. The ethnic cleansing of the land was and still is part of the Zionist agenda. But why should the Palestinian Arabs, the Muslims accept being under Zionist Jewish occupation? Palestine is going to be freed soon or everything is going to be destroyed. The war that is coming is going to be decisive, ending the Palestinian-Israel conflict once and for all.

In Judea?

• Judea
    corresponds to the southern part of the West Bank, including cities like Hebron and Bethlehem.
  • Samaria corresponds to the northern part of the West Bank, including cities like Nablus (ancient Shechem) and Sebastia (ancient Samaria, which was the capital of the northern Kingdom of Israel).
Oh, shit the Russian Ashkenazi Jew has more of a right to the West Bank, because he's "Jewish", practicing rabbinic Judaism. Wow, that's such a good argument. 2000 years ago it was Judea and whoever is Jewish today, whether Chinese Jewish, or Indian Jewish, or Jewish Arab or Jewish Russian, you can go to the Middle East and say:

"This is my land, so leave you shawarma-eating Arab Palestinians, because my Jewish bible, written by Jews, tells me this is my land and although you might have more of ancient Jewish blood coursing through your veins, you're now a Muslim or a Christian, and that's no good. Bad Muslims, bad Christians, bad bad, I'm Russian Jewish, you leave now and give me the West Bank, because 2000 years ago it was Judea, so it must be Judea right now too because the Jewish say it is Judea, hence the West Bank must now be Judea like 2000 years ago"....Todd Logic.

Last edited:
In Judea?
My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents lived here in the West Bank when it was Judea 2000 years ago, so your land is now my land and your house is mine. This is my land, and it's Judeaaaaaaa.....TODD LOGIC.

Last edited:
Same.

The situation is much worse today for the Israelis and the Jewish people. It is a fight for survival against jihad. 1945 all over again, but this time Israel has some options.

Which is not (or should not be) an impediment to Palestinian self-determination, sovereignty, and statehood. If Israel can have a certain portion of their citizens be Arab, why can't Palestine have a certain portion of their citizens be Jewish? What's the big deal?

Also borders can be drawn to mitigate this.

I believe you need to re-think this. How many Jews live in Jordan? Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? Iran? Egypt? Turkey? Libya? Algeria? Morocco? Gaza? Areas A and B? And yet Israel is, what?, I think 20% Arab?

You have this backwards.

You can't compromise with jihad. What? The solution would only be to slaughter 1/3 of the Jewish people?

I find it difficult to argue with this, though not in the same way as you.
Here we go… Anyone want to tell us why Olmert’s peace proposal was shot down?

... Since when do people who live in a territory and have their own culture, for centuries, cease to be a people or to have roots or rights to land ...

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents lived here in the West Bank when it was Judea 2000 years ago, so your land is now my land and your house is mine. This is my land, and it's Judeaaaaaaa..... ...
Yes. That's the way it works. It is a collective right, not an individual right.

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents lived here in the West Bank when it was Judea 2000 years ago, so your land is now my land and your house is mine. This is my land, and it's Judeaaaaaaa.....

And wait, weren't you the one arguing for the "right of return"? Um. Same.

Yet again, not a single word of truth in your post. Barak's 2,000 offer gave 93% of the territories to the PA along with an overpass connecting Gaza with the West Bank, and virtually the whole world, including the Arab nations celebrated the offer, responding by pledging billions of dollars to help build up the new Arab nations, but Arafat responded with the second intifada, and effectively ended all hope of a state of Palestine.

Your posts are typical of the Palestinians who prioritize the conflict with Israel over the welfare of their own people.
There will be mo response Re; Barack’s or Olmert’s offer I forgot that Barack offered them an Overpass between Gaza and the W Bank . If I recall some of that overpass would be within the 67 Borders we hear so much about In addition, the PA was offered TOTAL AUTHORITY over the bridge and it STILL wasn’t good enough

There's no real peace without justice. I take your house and you're living in a small area of the basement or in a closet. I offer you a little bit more and some freedom and if you refuse the offer, I blame you for the conflict between us, even though I took your house and I've been dehumanizing you for decades. I'm the marauding, pillaging pirate, the colonizer, and when you don't agree to my terms for peace between us, you're now accused of being the source of the conflict and obstacle to peace. How convenient.

The Oslo Accords were signed by both parties, and that's what should be enforced not some "new deal", that doesn't even provide genuine sovereignty to the Palestinians. The colonizer is going to be kicked out soon, due to its current genocidal siege of Gaza, cutting water, food, and electricity from a city of 2.3 million people. Half of Gaza is under the age of 18. Children are being deprived of water and electricity, not to speak of the bombing campaign that has already dropped more ordinance than was dropped in Afghanistan, the first year of that war. 75% of the 5000 dead are women and children. The Muslims are going to launch a jihad, the likes of nothing ever seen before.

In 2015, at the height of the conflict with ISIS in Iraq and Syria, it was estimated that there were about 130 thousand Jihadis in the world. Out of a population of 1.7 billion Muslims, there were only 130K terrorists, willing to sacrifice themselves for their cause.

0.007647% of the Muslim population was Jihadi. Way less than 1% of the world's Muslim population. Thanks to Netanyahu's Total War against Gaza's women and children (no water, no electricity, getting bombed..), you can expect that percentage to go up maybe 100-fold. Rather than 130K Jihadis, it will be more like 13 million Jihadis. 13 million Muslims in the world, fully committed to killing as many Zionists as possible, even if it means sacrificing themselves. Blowing themselves up. Good luck Netanyahu. It might be more than that. It might be 100 million Muslims, ready to go postal. Muslims have scientists, who can build nukes. Muslims already have nukes. Israel's nukes aren't a deterrent for these Jihadis. These people don't care if they die. Martyrdom for them is paradise. They seek martyrdom.

We're witnessing the beginning of WW3. It will begin with a massive Jihad, of millions of Jihadis, trying to through conventional means (conventional warfare) free Palestine. Get it back under Muslim control. If that doesn't work, they may go nuclear. That's WW3. If the US, with the UK, and EU, tries to stop the Muslim Jihad against Israel, that might also trigger WW3, by bringing Turkey, Russia, and China into the war. The epicenter of WW3, I believe is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I sound like one of these bible thumpers, preaching about "Biblical prophecy", but it's true. Maybe the catalyst for WW3 is what we're witnessing now in Gaza.

Last edited:
And wait, weren't you the one arguing for the "right of return"? Um. Same.
Yeah, because that'a the equivalent of a Russian Jew or a Jew in China going to the Middle East and taking Palestinian land. Your brain is fried. Right of return doesn't imply that because maybe (assuming your ancestry actually goes back to ancient Judea and you're not just a descendent of Russian converts to rabbinic Judaism), you have ancestors that lived in ancient Judea, you now have a right to go back and take people's land away and create a Jewish apartheid state. That's not the right of return, that's religious lunacy.

Right of return is when your grandparents were expelled from their land and their children (your parents), and grandchildren (you and your siblings) were born and raised in a refugee camp or in a giant concentration camp (Gaza) hence you and your family have the right to be freed. You will be able to live in a Palestinian-run state, where your human rights are respected and protected. You're no longer living in limbo, imprisoned in a concentration camp. You're not a second-class citizen living in a "Jewish State":

Might it be because of this:
... The Muslims are going to launch a jihad, the likes of nothing ever seen before ... Muslims in the world, fully committed to killing as many Zionists Jewish people as possible, even if it means sacrificing themselves. Blowing themselves up ... These people don't care if they die. Martyrdom for them is paradise. They seek martyrdom ... It will begin with a massive Jihad ... (again strike through and italics as edited by Shusha)

Might it be because of this:

You don't have a right to other people's homes and land, because supposedly 2000+ years ago you had ancestors that lived in the Holy Land. I'm for Jewish people living in the Holy Land with the Muslims and Christians, as equals, not as the "Jewish Lords Of The Land". The Holy Land isn't just Jewish.

I get separated from my wife when I'm 20 years old, due to a war or natural disaster. Something happened and I couldn't find my wife. So I had to go on with my life and my wife had to go on with her life. I didn't get married, I stayed true to the wife of my youth. My first love. I one day find my wife. She's a mother, a grandmother! We didn't have children. I lack discernment and think she's still my wife, hence I get angry with her. We're still legally married! Right? No, we're not. She's been married to another man for 37 years. She loves her husband and the father of her children.

The Jewish Zionists think that the Holy Land is their wife. The wife of their youth. The situation today isn't what it was 3000 years ago, or 2000 years ago. The land is different, the people of the land may have a biological connection to the ancient Israelites, but most of them aren't even practicing Judaism anymore. They're Muslims, Christians, Druze, Bahai..etc. You need to recognize that as a Jew. The Holy Land is for Jews, Muslims, Christians, and everybody else who is of that land. It's not just Jewish anymore.

Last edited:
There's no real peace without justice. I take your house and you're living in a small area of the basement or in a closet. I offer you a little bit more and some freedom and if you refuse the offer, I blame you for the conflict between us, even though I took your house and I've been dehumanizing you for decades. I'm the marauding, pillaging pirate, the colonizer, and when you don't agree to my terms for peace between us, you're now accused of being the source of the conflict and obstacle to peace. How convenient.

The Oslo Accords were signed by both parties, and that's what should be enforced not some "new deal", that doesn't even provide genuine sovereignty to the Palestinians. The colonizer is going to be kicked out soon, due to its current genocidal siege of Gaza, cutting water, food, and electricity from a city of 2.3 million people. Half of Gaza is under the age of 18. Children are being deprived of water and electricity, not to speak of the bombing campaign that has already dropped more ordinance than was dropped in Afghanistan, the first year of that war. 75% of the 5000 dead are women and children. The Muslims are going to launch a jihad, the likes of nothing ever seen before.

In 2015, at the height of the conflict with ISIS in Iraq and Syria, it was estimated that there were about 130 thousand Jihadis in the world. Out of a population of 1.7 billion Muslims, there were only 130K terrorists, willing to sacrifice themselves for their cause.

0.007647% of the Muslim population was Jihadi. Way less than 1% of the world's Muslim population. Thanks to Netanyahu's Total War against Gaza's women and children (no water, no electricity, getting bombed..), you can expect that percentage to go up maybe 100-fold. Rather than 130K Jihadis, it will be more like 13 million Jihadis. 13 million Muslims in the world, fully committed to killing as many Zionists as possible, even if it means sacrificing themselves. Blowing themselves up. Good luck Netanyahu. It might be more than that. It might be 100 million Muslims, ready to go postal. Muslims have scientists, who can build nukes. Muslims already have nukes. Israel's nukes aren't a deterrent for these Jihadis. These people don't care if they die. Martyrdom for them is paradise. They seek martyrdom.

We're witnessing the beginning of WW3. It will begin with a massive Jihad, of millions of Jihadis, trying to through conventional means (conventional warfare) free Palestine. Get it back under Muslim control. If that doesn't work, they may go nuclear. That's WW3. If the US, with the UK, and EU, tries to stop the Muslim Jihad against Israel, that might also trigger WW3, by bringing Turkey, Russia, and China into the war. The epicenter of WW3, I believe is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I sound like one of these bible thumpers, preaching about "Biblical prophecy", but it's true. Maybe the catalyst for WW3 is what we're witnessing now in Gaza.
Please tell us how Olmert’s peace proposal doesn’t guarantee sovereignty to the Palestinians and how it “ differs “ from Oslo .

Please tell us how Olmert’s peace proposal doesn’t guarantee sovereignty to the Palestinians and how it “ differs “ from Oslo .

There was too much distrust, due to what occurred in the 1990s and 2000s. There might have been a two-state solution, 25 years ago, but the situation has gotten much worse, due to right-wing Israelis. The only real option today is the freeing of Palestine from the Zionist Jewish apartheid state. No justice, no peace. The Muslims are now fighting for all of Palestine to be in their hands.

Forum List

Back