This is a game changer! Joe Rogan says Israel is committing genocide. And Palestinian Pastor Speaks to American Christians

There’s prisons in Russia, holding men for sexual assault.

There’s no way around this you’re engaging in racism and bigotry and that is your freedom of speech. No different than me saying Jews are horrible people, Japanese are horrible people you name it. And ignoring the critical point that a lot of Russians are fighting for the Ukrainian military, or have deserted Russia because they don’t support their country.

I’ve already said the USA is more democratic Compared to Russia. But you see there’s so many wars going on in the world that include countries More authoritarian compared to Russia. Is the USA doing anything about it now? , no ..It’s not about morals. Ukraine is not a democracy. Also it is authoritarian. They’ve canceled presidential elections. Do you want to support em no problem. But don’t lie or exaggerate that there some kind of democracy.

When the United States intervened in iraqs occupation of Kuwait in the early 1990s the Soviet Union approved of it. And this is how we repay Russia today? When we invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did not supply Iraq And this is how we repay Russia.

The USA has been involved in so many conflicts in the 20th century. Not just invasions but special operations. In many of those situations we don’t get any kind of international approval. Course you probably well know we have been involved in drone strikes many times without the approval of the American public.

The critical point is we were not attacked by Russia. There’s a lot of people making money off of our involvement in Ukraine and Israel. It’s not about morals, it’s not about good guys versus bad guys. It’s about lobbyist getting paid a lot of money.
The empire’s many accomplishments.
1713100893601.png

Everything you know is wrong.

Your mind is not your own. It’s owned and controlled by Mossad/CIA.

Actually. I learned those rules while I was in the Army during our classes on the Laws of Land Warfare.

The Navy Hospital ships for one example, have no anti aircraft weapons. All they have is a highly visible paint scheme. White with large Red Crosses. This lets the work know they are non combatants. Red Crosses are displayed prominently on Field Hospitals for the same reason.

There’s no way around this you’re engaging in racism and bigotry and that is your freedom of speech. No different than me saying Jews are horrible people, Japanese are horrible people you name it. And ignoring the critical point that a lot of Russians are fighting for the Ukrainian military, or have deserted Russia because they don’t support their country.

I’ve already said the USA is more democratic Compared to Russia. But you see there’s so many wars going on in the world that include countries More authoritarian compared to Russia. Is the USA doing anything about it now? , no ..It’s not about morals. Ukraine is not a democracy. Also it is authoritarian. They’ve canceled presidential elections. Do you want to support em no problem. But don’t lie or exaggerate that there some kind of democracy.

When the United States intervened in iraqs occupation of Kuwait in the early 1990s the Soviet Union approved of it. And this is how we repay Russia today? When we invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did not supply Iraq And this is how we repay Russia.

The USA has been involved in so many conflicts in the 20th century. Not just invasions but special operations. In many of those situations we don’t get any kind of international approval. Course you probably well know we have been involved in drone strikes many times without the approval of the American public.

The critical point is we were not attacked by Russia. There’s a lot of people making money off of our involvement in Ukraine and Israel. It’s not about morals, it’s not about good guys versus bad guys. It’s about lobbyist getting paid a lot of money.

Again. Racism. You are so desperate for a straw you keep grabbing that one. Even when I’ve clearly demonstrated that straw is a lie.

If I was opposed to all Slavic people you might have a hint of a point. But since you have argued that the people of Ukraine are of the same ethic origin that point is lost isn’t it?

That is what I love about destroying you this way. Your own claims demolish each other.

And you are wrong. It is about good and bad. It is about right and wrong. It is wrong, bad, to take what is not yours. Russia is bad, wrong, for taking Ukraine which it has no legal, or moral, claim to. It is wrong to lie. Russia lied about their intentions and continue to lie about their reasons.

You keep harping on Iraq. Yet you have not once responded to the elephant. The US had UN Security Council Resolutions authorizing their actions. Russia has none. That makes the actions in Ukraine a violation of international law.

It’s not just Joe Rogan who refuses to support Israel no matter what . It’s other very well-known conservative figures like Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens, who are well educated in the political atmosphere …
Owens and Carlson, two people who were fired by conservative organizations because of their extremist views.

Russia sucks.

Russia sucks.

Yeah. But not nearly as much as usual since the Russian Hookers are stuck and can’t travel to service clients with large wallets. The Sanctions are having a deleterious effect on the ability of Russian women to earn a living bumping fuzzies for money. I wonder if I tell Franklin that I feel bad for the inability of Russian Hookers to earn a living if he will stop calling me racist?

Forum List

Back