Coming soon to Gaza

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Once Israel is done razing Gaza.

1698123031913.jpeg

Once Israel is done razing Gaza.

View attachment 847646

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
History of Gaza - Wikipedia

Originally a Canaanite settlement, it came under the control of the ancient Egyptians for roughly 350 years before being conquered and becoming one of the Philistines' principal cities. Gaza became part of the Assyrian Empire around 730 BC. Alexander the Great besieged and captured the city in 332 BC.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
History of Gaza - Wikipedia
You are pathetic, and by posting from Wiki getting desperate. Ancient Canaanite’s spoke Hebrew and Philistines were Greek / European Aegean people that are extinct. The only thing they have in common with Arabs that call themselves Palestinians circa 1960 is that both of their names mean invaders.
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

-Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist acknowledging the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against.

Forum List

Back