Pro-Palestinian protesters in Chicago block road to O'Hare Airport....Now the Golden Gate bridge

H
She didn’t say anything about terrorism. She said the protestors were infringing on people’s rights.

So tell me, why are people who block traffic in support of terrorism or HAMAS or Iran - or all three - more important than thousands of people trying to make flights, get to the hospital, get to work, visit Grandma at the Home, etc., etc.?
Get to the local Gun Shop ...

She didn’t say anything about terrorism. She said the protestors were infringing on people’s rights.

So tell me, why are people who block traffic in support of terrorism or HAMAS or Iran - or all three - more important than thousands of people trying to make flights, get to the hospital, get to work, visit Grandma at the Home, etc., etc.?
She said they were terrorists. Learn to read, dipshit.

Some of the now deceased old timers no doubt though the Rosenbergs were right to do what they did , but today many many Youngsters think like that
I just had a conversation with a Reform Jew today. He started in about ”Israel propaganda,” and I’m sure he’ll vote Biden again.

Where is the violence or intimidation by standing in the street lol?
You don’t think it’s a form of violence or intimidation but that is your interpretation. You have yet to prove or validate my interpretation based on the definition is a false statement.

You don’t think it’s a form of violence or intimidation but that is your interpretation. You have yet to prove or validate my interpretation based on the definition is a false statement.
How is standing in the street a form of violence or intimidation?

Forum List

Back