Pro-Palestinian protesters in Chicago block road to O'Hare Airport....Now the Golden Gate bridge

You don’t think it’s a form of violence or intimidation but that is your interpretation. You have yet to prove or validate my interpretation based on the definition is a false statement.
A baby was born in the back seat of an Uber because the pro-terrorists were blocking passage. Hope the baby didn’t need immediate medical attention.

How is standing in the street a form of violence or intimidation?
It is a form of intimidation for people sitting locked in their cars with no place to go until the protesters choose to get out of the way. Or, as we saw during BLM and ANTIFA protests, a vehicle tries to go around the protesters and the car and / or driver is attacked.

You have yet to prove my statement is a falsehood. I also find it very disturbing that you would support and defend such a tactic.

It is a form of intimidation for people sitting locked in their cars with no place to go until the protesters choose to get out of the way. Or, as we saw during BLM and ANTIFA protests, a vehicle tries to go around the protesters and the car and / or driver is attacked.

You have yet to prove my statement is a falsehood. I also find it very disturbing that you would support and defend such a tactic.
We can use it on them in Midsommar , to keep them from fleeing into our safer areas ...

LOL thinking standing in the middle of the street intimidates those in vehicles that can run them over.

ANTIFA? Who is the head of ANTIFA? How does one join ANTIFA?

Since I have a Current California CCW I’m sure I’m more squared away than you are .
What does a CCW have to do with the fact you're mentally ill? Obviously in your case the state has failed it's residents by allowing someone as delusional as yourself to have a firearm.

Forum List

Back