'Instead of Gaza' | How should we name the new city?

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
The name 'Novah' is a popular suggestion.

I personally, like the name 'Oz,
which, a word for courage
and valor in Hebrew

Constructive vision - the power of Jewish prayer

Last edited:
Some libroids here seem to live in a total vacuum.
They totally disregard the slaughter that took place early last month....failing to recognize that this is just a reaction to the horror that the Palestinians unleashed on innocent civilians.
ONLY THING THAT HAMAS IS GOOD AT IS MURDERING UNARMED CIVILIANS.
The gutless f**ks wouldn't dare try that against a fully armed IDF battalion.

WAKE THE F**K UP, COYOTE!!!!

Last edited:
They totally disregard the slaughter that took place early last month....failing to recognize that this is just a reaction to the horror that the Palestinians unleashed on innocent civilians.

She's not the only one. But of course you knew that. The lack of concern for the murder victims of October 7th astounded me. They act as if nothing happened that day and Israel just decided to start bombing Hamas for no reason

She's not the only one. But of course you knew that. The lack of concern for the murder victims of October 7th astounded me. They act as if nothing happened that day and Israel just decided to start bombing Hamas for no reason
Some are just far too invested a few have even been making threads here for years, specifically trying to convince folks that the Palis are anything but the animals they really are. And with the 7th putting to bed any question on that matter... they have no choice but to pretend it didn't happen. It's a coping strategy. Part of their own identity has been shattered.

I'm not sure you can consider the return of the Jewish people to a territory where they were, you know, ethnically cleansed, as "ethnic cleansing".

But a thriving community under Israeli sovereignty with Jews and Arabs seems pretty doable.
Is that what the OP is presenting?

The Palestinians didn’t unleash this, Hamas did.

Forum List

Back