This is a game changer! Joe Rogan says Israel is committing genocide. And Palestinian Pastor Speaks to American Christians

They don't have the guns.
There is some controversy and a lot of questions about the Iranian Islamic revolution, and how it occurred.

But yes the people who want to return to the monarchy don’t really have the power to do it right now.

But there is another point to be made in appears that Iran military is extremely weak. I mean I would’ve expected Tel Aviv to get hit with some missiles. For some damage to be done like 30,000 Palestinians have been killed. What did I do today did they kill one single person in Israel? I mean how about even injure one? They are an embarrassment. They are an embarrassment to the power houses that Persia has produced over the many years.

I ran to do more. Imagine if an American general was killed by some country. Imagine how the American people would want to react to that. And I could of course imagine as we both could that Iranian people want to do something to Israel, because Israel recently killed the Iranian general. So right now Iran looks very weak.

I wonder what it would be like if Israel had to actually face off against a strong opponent. What Israel is facing is a joke. People with rocks and small arms in Gaza.

"Judge" in this case means "don't CONDEMN to hell."

You can't win these arguments, because your understanding is flawed.
I already established that you were wrong. And you still are.

Consider:

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10: King James Version

Would It be fair to deny that Trump has proclaimed himself a Christian?

Consider:

Matthew 10: King James Version​

Would It be fair to deny that Trump has proclaimed himself a Christian?​

What is your opinion on US support for Israel. And your opinion on the war between Israel and Palestine?

I think I mixed you up with a different poster. Sorry about that. Looking forward to a quality discussion.

I had a feeling from the start that the October 7 thing was going to lead to a wider war in the Middle East. I posted that a few times. And here we are.

I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion around here, but I think all of these things are planned.
Charlie Kirk said October 7 may have included a standdown order being given by the IDF. Many people in Israel interviewed on camera have had the same concerns. In the most monitored area of the world to not have these concerns is juvenile.

I see a small portion of Israel supporters engaging in annoying BLM tactics… accusing anyone who disagrees with them or doesn’t go along with their narrative as being racist or antisemitic. That is poor behavior, and against Christianity.

Run kid. 402-238-8334 What are you afraid of?
What state are you in? Wow you gave out your number ? . Maybe if I am ever buy you. I’ll take you out for a nice steak dinner.

1713058859456.png

I also have nothing to hide and I’m proud of my views

I can’t figure out why you keep calling me out. Every time you do and I respond I beat you up and you run off and start a new thread pretending that it hasn’t happened.

Want to know how I feel? Well gee. Our entire Space Program was run by former Nazi’s led by Werner Von Braun. Hell Huntsville Alabama was wall to wall with former Nazi’s. And it was a lot sooner than eighty years later.

That is hilarious to me. I’m supposed to ignore and forgive actions the Russians committed eight days ago but be wrapped around the axle about what happened eighty years ago. That doesn’t make much sense does it?

But let’s discuss. You want me to turn my back on Israel and Ukraine. No. Not even close. Zero chance. Zip.

Not surprisingly you are on the side of rapists and torturing barbarians.

Let me restate my position. I will never again forgive Russia. I will never again give Russia the benefit of the doubt. I will weekly write my elected officials and remind them of the barbaric behavior of Russia. From now to my dying day they are the enemy.
Calm down now. I’m not saying “you’re on the side of rapists” even though it’s a fact, some Ukrainian men like men in every country have committed sexual assault.

I don’t run away from you, we’re here for a discussion keep it civilized.

the former prime minister of Israel, Naftali Bennett, actually met with Putin and called him a rational man after Russia invaded Ukraine. Israel as a positive relationship with Russia. There’s tons of people who travel between Russia and Israel. A lot of friendships there.

For the USA to give any money to Ukraine, or Israel is completely completely hypocritical. It was never about morals. Again as stated numerous times otherwise we would be giving money and weapons to freedom fighters, and Africa to end slavery. And the diabolical issues going on in Africa all over the continent right now.

The USA is the most militarized country on the planet, engaging in invading more countries and involved in many more wars than modern Russia has been involved in. And although I disagree with some of the USA military actions over history, I faithfully support the US military and if people want to say I don’t I don’t care about it. I don’t care what somebody on the Internet says about my views if they believe that, I am anti-American, or support Putin or something, because I know what my views are.

We were not invaded by Russia. So it is not appropriate for us to fund Ukraine.

You have openly said Russians are bastards. That would be like saying Jews are bastards. It is 100% racist. you are entitled to that opinion you will be called out for it. Note I’m not personally attacking you. I’m simply reiterating what you have said. And it’s also problematic because some Russians are fighting for the Ukrainian army. So don’t let your racism get in the way of common sense I would say.

And ww2 well it does mean a lot to Americans of today. People who stood for the SS are among the worst people of history. The USA made a mistake in hiring former third reich officials. Though I understand that Von Braun is not a SS or concentration camp official. Still it was the wrong thing to do and I will call it out.

Either the holocaust means something to people or it doesn’t. And for anybody to claim that they support Israel but not specifically criticize the president of Ukraine for giving a salute to a Nazi is not going to cut it. So people who claim to support Israel shd criticize the president of Ukraine or else it doesn’t make any sense and they are engaging in a very odd policy.

See people can support Ukraine and oppose Russia, while simultaneously criticizing the president of Ukraine for saluting a guy who fought for the SS.

What is your opinion on US support for Israel. And your opinion on the war between Israel and Palestine?

I think I mixed you up with a different poster. Sorry about that. Looking forward to a quality discussion.
Stuff happens. No worries over any confusion.

My views are my own and I tend to try to be open minded about these things.

Most simply put: I see zero reason for denying the rightmost exist as a nation.

As a nation, accordingly, it has a right to self defense. Hamas has insidiously and deliberately sought to kill Israelis because of abject unreasoning hatred (not just hatred of Jews as Jews, but for other ignorant reasons, too).

Since Hamas tries to actively secure itself by hiding within the Palestinian lands, like Gaza, amongst the Palestinian peoples, it is almost impossible to eradicate Hamas without endangering and even killing Palestinian people.

So what is Israel supposed to do when attacked like on October 7. Toss up their hands and say, “sorry; we can’t possibly root out that Hamas cancer”?

All war sucks. When the Nazis bombed London, perfectly innocent British folks got killed. When the Romans attacked an enemy, they also raped its women, took them off as war bounty, murdered citizens, razed towns and cities and planted salt in cultivatable lands to deny them grains and food. They weren’t alone. We fire bombed Dresden and large swaths of Japan. We even nuked a couple of cities, there.

I applaud none of that. But I do recognize that war is war. And war is evil and horrifying. But there a still an obligation to defend one’s own people.

Any thinking person with any kind of humanity (heart) has to grieve for injured Palestinian people and a starving population. But again: my question remains. What is Israel supposed to do instead?

Consider:

Yes, he has. But he isn't. But neither is Joe Biden. By their own mouthes

Consider:

Why do you ignore what He said in verse 37 and beyond?

Has Trump done any of these things? "Acknowledgement" is only the beginning.

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Has Trump "lost his life" for Christ sake?

You need to read ALL Scripture in CONTEXT.

Do you know there is a BIBLICAL DEFINITION of a Christian?

Here it is: "if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His"

Lots of gaslighting has been done by fanatical supporters of Israel. Meaning while 30,000 Palestinians have been killed they keep talking about October 7 which was very controversial anyways. Many people in Israel think it was a false flag of some sorts or a stand down order was given. But either way the Israel Palestine conflict goes way back before October 7 anyways. The other gaslighting are the pro Israel folks complaining about “antisemitism in the USA” in other words pot smoking lefty hippies yelling something at people by a synagogue or something like that while 30,000 Palestinians, including Palestinian Christians have been killed by (some while hiding in a church) by the IDF.

But main point this is now turning into something that conservatives or Trump leaning people like Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, and Joe Rogan are getting into.

The gaslighting Has to stop from some segment of the pro Israel people. It diminishes the many honorable Jewish people fighting for the IDF. And the honorable people in the IDF themselves have even been critical of their government. Of the stupidity of the whole thing.

But regardless of my opinions, this is a game changer what Joe Rogan is saying. His audience is in the many millions. Same thing with Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson who are not peddling a pro Israel line, but one of neutrality and caring about Palestinian civilians, which is in line with Christian values. Especially when we’re talking about Palestinian people which include some of the earliest Christian people who lived among Jesus.

The world has been holding its breath waiting to hear what Joe Rogan thought about this war.

Charlie Kirk said October 7 may have included a standdown order being given by the IDF. Many people in Israel interviewed on camera have had the same concerns. In the most monitored area of the world to not have these concerns is juvenile

I see a small portion of Israel, supporters, engaging in annoying, BLM tactics, accusing anyone who disagrees with them, or doesn’t go along with their narrative is being racist. That is poor behavior, and against Christianity.

Yeah, contrary to what has been claimed on this thread, there is definitely evidence that there's more to what happened that day than the official story.

And I don't say that lightly.

As an INTP, things have to make logical sense to me. When it comes to coincidences, if there's only one or two... or maybe even three, then it's probably just coincidence. But when you have a whole slew of coincidences, that's a different story. There are way too many 'coincidences' and anomalies about the whole thing.

Btw, I'm actually just starting a specific study on the topic of the modern state of Israel, on the question of whether or not it's the same Israel the bible is speaking about in prophetic scriptures. And I've only just begun the study, but already I'm learning things that are mind-blowing to me.

It's too early for me to conclude anything, but so far what I've been learning points to the modern state of Israel being a deception, from a biblical standpoint.

That is not to say that there isn't a remnant within the modern state of Israel that is part of true Israel. But I'm talking about the nation as a whole.

And now I'll get ready for the inevitable wrath that is sure to come from just saying that. Better put on my flame suit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes, he has. But he isn't. But neither is Joe Biden. By their own mouthes

Why do you ignore what He said in verse 37 and beyond?

Has Trump done any of these things? "Acknowledgement" is only the beginning.

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Has Trump "lost his life" for Christ sake?

You need to read ALL Scripture in CONTEXT.

Do you know there is a BIBLICAL DEFINITION of a Christian?

Here it is: "if anyone has not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His"
It’s not for us to judge.

You are — of course — free to think that it is for you to judge. But you’re wrong.

And I realize that you seem me to be wrong. That’s fine. We are allowed to disagree.

As a nation, accordingly, it has a right to self defense. Hamas has insidiously and deliberately sought to kill Israelis because of abject unreasoning hatred (not just hatred of Jews as Jews, but for other ignorant reasons, too).

Since Hamas tries to actively secure itself by hiding within the Palestinian lands, like Gaza, amongst the Palestinian peoples, it is almost impossible to eradicate Hamas without endangering and even killing Palestinian people.

So what is Israel supposed to do when attacked like on October 7. Toss up their hands and say, “sorry; we can’t possibly root out that Hamas cancer”?

All war sucks. When the Nazis bombed London, perfectly innocent British folks got killed. When the Romans attacked an enemy, they also raped its women, took them off as war bounty, murdered citizens, razed towns and cities and planted salt in cultivatable lands to deny them grains and food. They weren’t alone. We fire bombed Dresden and large swaths of Japan. We even nuked a couple of cities, there.

I applaud none of that. But I do recognize that war is war. And war is evil and horrifying. But there a still an obligation to defend one’s own people.

Any thinking person with any kind of humanity (heart) has to grieve for injured Palestinian people and a starving population. But again: my question remains. What is Israel supposed to do instead?
"FDR" would think differently if HIS family were the victim of the "crime" (act of war) Israel endured.

How many know Gazan "citizens" took part in these rapes, murders and KIDNAPPINGS and sold their captives to Hamas. There is a collective guilty with these people and they're going to rightly pay until these people are returned.

"FDR" would think differently if HIS family were the victim of the "crime" (act of war) Israel endured.

How many know Gazan "citizens" took part in these rapes, murders and KIDNAPPINGS and sold their captives to Hamas. There is a collective guilty with these people and they're going to rightly pay until these people are returned.
I don’t know the figures. I do suspect that there are plenty of Hamas sympathizers in the Palestinian Territories. As such, I can’t pretend I care what happens to them.

But I do care about the horrifying things being done to children in Gaza — just as I am appalled by what the Hamas vermin did to Israeli citizens in Israel on 10/7 and on so many earlier dates.

Yeah, contrary to what has been claimed on this thread, there is definitely evidence that there's more to what happened that day than the official story.

And I don't say that lightly.

As an INTP, things have to make logical sense to me. When it comes to coincidences, if there's only one or two... or maybe even three, then it's probably just coincidence. But when you have a whole slew of coincidences, that's a different story. There are way too many 'coincidences' and anomalies about the whole thing.

Btw, I'm actually just starting a specific study on the topic of the modern state of Israel, on the question of whether or not it's the same Israel the bible is speaking about in prophetic scriptures. And I've only just begun the study, but already I'm learning things that are mind-blowing to me.

It's too early for me to conclude anything, but so far what I've been learning points to the whole modern state of Israel being a deception, from a biblical standpoint.

That is not to say that there isn't a remnant within the modern state of Israel that is part of true Israel. But I'm talking about the nation as a whole.

And now I'll get ready for the inevitable wrath that is sure to come from just saying that. Better put on my flame suit. :rolleyes:
You're being misled. I know this because you are willingly misled up to this point on this topic.

Israel (specifically the Tribe of Judah) was prophesied to return to the Land of Israel after 2520 years in exile. That came true in '48. You need to stick close to the trunk of the tree and not be swayed by demonic theories.

I doubt you, or anyone will take the time to consider this, but I hope you will

Last edited:

Thank you. The situation goes far back before October 7. On Camera Jewish men have bragged about sexually assaulting Palestine in women and have laughed about it. That is like a whole Nother level of being a demon.

That’s from an Israeli documentary, by the way… it is shocking.

Do you have any videos of Hamas militants bragging about sexually assaulting israeli women?

In any event, there are some very important points to consider about October 7. First of all what happened before then many years of conflict between the two countries. And it’s blatantly obvious there’s good and bad people on both sides of Israel and Palestine. There are many Palestinian Christians throughout the 20th century who supported Arab nationalism and war against Israel. This is also therefore not a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Christians are included.

But as you know conservatives in America, like Charlie Kirk and even people in Israel have questioned what in the world happened on October 7 …. was it allowed to happen in the first place. How could the most monitored area in the world see such an attack. Was a stand down order given by rogue elements of the IDF? But one point to be made even if a standdown order was given, there were barbaric evil acts reportedly committed by some of the Hamas members. And God will hold them accountable just like our Lord will hold accountable. Any israeli man or any man in the world who committed a terrible sin.

Israel has so-called hostages in their jails even Palestinian kids. So when we talk about israeli hostages Well, there’s also Palestinian hostages.

So I am not convinced that Israel or Palestine, or morally better than each other. So would actually be engaging in some sort of racism in my opinion. That’s not productive. Now it is common sense and obvious that there are tons of people in Israel in Palestine, who are neutral who don’t want any part of a war they’re human beings like all of us.

One point is if this is about morals. Why isn’t the USA doing something to end slavery in Africa. ?

Another point Israel has already destroyed. Gaza, they’ve killed 30,000 Palestinians. So we should not give any money to Israel, Ukraine, Russia, or Palestine at this point. You see that’s the other point American people are struggling they are poor. We need to fix our problems in America. Other people in this thread have mentioned that that America should not be the world’s police right now.

But yea going back to the other point. I think a lot of people in the media are gaslighting us. Saying things like “what is Israel supposed to do.”

Well let’s back up a second. Israel has already done whatever it wanted to do in Gaza they’ve destroyed the place. They’ve made tons of Palestinians homeless they’ve killed up to 30,000 Palestinians. They are in control of the situation.

Hamas leaders are cowards I will give you that they are hiding in wealthy areas of Qatar. While honorable Palestinians are taking up the rifle fighting for their home.

Are some Palestinians throughout the history also criminals? yes. Same thing could be said for some israelis , but not all of them from both sides.

Last edited:
Thank you. The situation goes far back before October 7. On Camera Jewish men have bragged about sexually assaulting Palestine in women and have laughed about it. That is like a whole Nother level of being a demon.

That’s from an Israeli documentary, by the way… it is shocking.

Do you have any videos of Hamas militants bragging about sexually assaulting israeli women?

In any event, there are some very important points to consider about October 7. First of all what happened before then many years of conflict between the two countries. And it’s blatantly obvious there’s good and bad people on both sides of Israel and Palestine. There are many Palestinian Christians throughout the 20th century who supported Arab nationalism and war against Israel. This is also therefore not a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Christians are included.

But as you know conservatives in America, like Charlie Kirk and even people in Israel have questioned what in the world happened on October 7 …. was it allowed to happen in the first place. How could the most monitored area in the world see such an attack. Was a stand down order given by rogue elements of the IDF? But one point to be made even if a standdown order was given, there were barbaric evil acts reportedly committed by some of the Hamas members. And God will hold them accountable just like our Lord will hold accountable. Any israeli man or any man in the world who committed a terrible sin.

Israel has so-called hostages in their jails even Palestinian kids. So when we talk about israeli hostages Well, there’s also Palestinian hostages.

So I am not convinced that Israel or Palestine, or morally better than each other. So would actually be engaging in some sort of racism in my opinion. That’s not productive. Now it is common sense and obvious that there are tons of people in Israel in Palestine, who are neutral who don’t want any part of a war they’re human beings like all of us.

One point is if this is about morals. Why isn’t the USA doing something to end slavery in Africa. ?

Another point Israel has already destroyed. Gaza, they’ve killed 30,000 Palestinians. So we should not give any money to Israel, Ukraine, Russia, or Palestine at this point. You see that’s the other point American people are struggling they are poor. We need to fix our problems in America. Other people in this thread have mentioned that that America should not be the world’s police right now.

But yea going back to the other point. I think a lot of people in the media are gaslighting us. Saying things like “what is Israel supposed to do.”

Well let’s back up a second. Israel has already done whatever it wanted to do in Gaza they’ve destroyed the place. They’ve made tons of Palestinians homeless they’ve killed up to 30,000 Palestinians. They are in control of the situation.

Hamas leaders are cowards I will give you that they are hiding in wealthy areas of Qatar. While honorable Palestinians are taking up the rifle fighting for their home.

Are some Palestinians throughout the history also criminals? yes. Same thing could be said for some israelis , but not all of them from both sides.

I’m not sure “whataboutism” is a reasonable argument.

One evil doesn’t excuse other evils.

You're being misled. I know this because you are willingly misled up to this point on this topic.

Israel (specifically the Tribe of Judah) was prophesied to return to the Land of Israel after 2520 years in exile. That came true in '48. You need to stick close to the trunk of the tree and not be swayed by demonic theories.

I'm not going to argue about this right now, because as I just finished saying, I just started a specific study on this topic, and I want to complete the study before I get into any discussions or debates on it.

But no, truth is the most important thing to me, so I am doing this study prayerfully and carefully. I don't automatically believe the MSM, but I also don't automatically believe what a pastor or researcher or anyone says on the internet. It all has to add up and most importantly it has to be scriptural.

I'm not going to argue about this right now, because as I just finished saying, I just started a specific study on this topic, and I want to complete the study before I get into any discussions or debates on it.

But no, truth is the most important thing to me, so I am doing this study prayerfully and carefully. I don't automatically believe the MSM, but I also don't automatically believe what a pastor or researcher or anyone says on the internet. It all has to add up and most importantly it has to be scriptural.
You're lightly dismissing what I've provided. The FACT is, Israel (not the Jews) went into captivity and were eventually SCATTERED NORTHWEST. These became the "Lost Tribes of Israel.". After that, Judah (the Jews) were also driven out and went into Babylon (though there was always a REMNANT) in the Land of Israel. They were prophesied to be exiled for 2520 years.

The Jews understood when the time was coming to return, and it happened. You seem to be swallowing the demonic lie that the Jews are not really Jews. Hopefully you will figure out how you're being misled on this topic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back