Israel Don't Retaliate!

IMG_2734.jpeg

I'm wondering if the Israeli attack on the embassy was opportunistic, rather than planned. And I suspect Iran's response was both a gesture to "save face" and possibly a test of both Israel's military capabilities to knock nasties out of the sky, and a test of Israel's allies to see who would match their words to actions. And I think Iran got really sound information out of it.

I agree that holding Iran accountable is the next best step towards regional peace, and, honestly, Israel's allies would be silly not to take this opportunity using Israel as an excuse for it. (I hope that makes sense).
I agree with your assessment, I also think holding Iran accountable can be done with other than military action.

I agree with your assessment, I also think holding Iran accountable can be done with other than military action.
Nope. On the contrary, I think it HAS to be military action, at least by Israel. The rest of the world can play sanctions and little whacks on the back of the hand, if they want.

The question is what kind of military action? In my opinion: very limited, very precise, very calculated action. Action that says, "we know what you are up to; we know where to find you; we are in control of which commanders die, and when, and where; we can take out any military objective we want, whenever we want. The deeper the intelligence, and the more difficult to make a precision strike, the better.

Nope. On the contrary, I think it HAS to be military action, at least by Israel. The rest of the world can play sanctions and little whacks on the back of the hand, if they want.
I am not sure I agree. I think that if much of the world and the UN were united, a lot could be accomplished (as was done to Russia). Unlike Russia however, Iran is not that powerful.

The question is what kind of military action? In my opinion: very limited, very precise, very calculated action. Action that says, "we know what you are up to; we know where to find you; we are in control of which commanders die, and when, and where; we can take out any military objective we want, whenever we want. The deeper the intelligence, and the more difficult to make a precision strike, the better.
The more I think about it, the more I agree that could work…actually, it is what they have been doing and it is targeted. I am not sure what you mean by the part I bolded?

What about a limited strike on its nuke facilities - not destroying it completely but setting it back? It would send a strong message, as you point out is needed, but also do the civilized world a favor by slowing the progress of a terrorist state toward full nuclear capability?

The only people would take issue with such an action would be anti-Israel, antI-Jew leftists who have no problem with a terrorist state with nuclear weapons threatening “Death to Israel.”

I mean, Israel committed a hostile act of war in the first place. This has been going on for a long time. Iran does something, Israel does something, Iran does something and on and on.
Iran has been at war with the US and Israel since radicals took over in the 70's.

Since that time they have unleashed an army of proxies to go after Israel to destroy it as they chant death to America and death to Israel every day of their pathetic lives.

Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia will tell you that Iran is the trouble maker in the Middle East, not Israel.

Try again.

I mean, Israel committed a hostile act of war in the first place. This has been going on for a long time. Iran does something, Israel does something, Iran does something and on and on.
No, the Iranian terrorist proxy committed the act of war on October 7th.

You think the mullahs let a piece of paper stop their work?
You're even dumber than you first appeared.
And THAT is quite an accomplishment.
The Jew?! You antisemites keep insisting that hating the Jewish state of Israel has nothing do with antisemitism. So why bring an anti-Jew quote into it?
because he hates Jews and laments the failure of the Final Solution.
Iran attacked the American Embassy in Tehran, and took hostages.

Remember that? :eusa_think:
Tehran should have vanished in the fire of split atoms.
That’s their choice, just don’t drag us into their war when it ceases to be defense.
That would mean the gloves can come off, with Israel free to do anything required. I'm OK with that. Are you?

Was an Israeli false flag operation.
To hopefully drag America into joining Israel into war with Iran.
That's gibberish. You need your meds adjusted.
Blah, blah, blah. Israel's new red line is if Iran continues to direct missile fire into Israel from Iranian proxies, Iran is going to have to eat some missiles, itself.
Hopefully, the right kind.

Detonate one missile at 20,000 feet over Tehran. Announce that of the Iranians fuck around again, the next missile will detonate in the same spot, and the warhead will be measured in megatons.

That would mean the gloves can come off, with Israel free to do anything required. I'm OK with that. Are you?
Any nation can do what it wants, Israel included.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences nor does it mean we have to support it. Like any other nation.

Any nation can do what it wants, Israel included.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences nor does it mean we have to support it. Like any other nation.
I'm sure the Chinese would be happy to support Israel if they get something in return.

Forum List

Back