Some Israel supporters are turning into annoying complainers - “antisemitism”

Is that your theory? It's Jewish organizations, "public properties" as in the British government and Palestinian authorities, which existed under British mandate, and then what? Only Mexicans perhaps owned the rest of the properties, not Arab Palestinians? Pathetic. How desperate and cynical can you be? You're ridiculous.

My theory is the land was owned by the Ottomans, for the most part, and Jews started buying some. Did the Arabs own 5% or 10%? Maybe?

But those stupid maps that show a mostly green, "Palestinian" owned area are a lie.
Is it sad that after the Ottomans gave up the land that the Arabs didn't get to own 94%...on top of owning 100% of Jordan? Sure. But they were offered about half and pouted, rioted, stomped their feet and said they wanted it all. They fucked up. They lost. It happens.

And after every offer since then to give them land for peace they pouted, rioted, stomped their feet and said they wanted it all. They fucked up again. And they continue to fuck up.

How much land has that gotten them? All of it? The half they were offered? Or much less?

Two questions that are never answered
Why wasn’t there a Palestinian State before 1967
Why did Abbas reject Olmert’s peace plan?
Because the UN wanted to give a few Jews from other countries, 54% of Palestine, and the Palestinian Arabs who lived in the areas given to the Jews, were expected to live under a Jewish state. The Zionists were engaged in a violent campaign before 1948 to ethnically cleanse all of Palestine, which culminated in the Nakba when almost 700 thousand Arab Palestinians were expelled from their villages into refugee camps and Gaza. Israel is a racist apartheid state.

The right-wing Zionists murdered Isaac Rabin and derailed the Oslo Accords, which was what the PLO and PA agreed upon. The Israelis then established many settlements in the West Bank, in Palestinian territory.

Ehud Olmert, who was Israel's Prime Minister from 2006 to 2009, presented a peace proposal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) in 2008. However, the so-called "peace plan" didn't allow Palestinian refugees to return, and it didn't ensure that the Palestinians would get East Jerusalem, but rather offered to give Palestinians some control over certain neighborhoods under international security forces or UN forces. The Israeli land that would replace the land taken by Jewish settlers in the West Bank had to be just as fertile and have the same amount of resources (water resources for example) as what was seized for the Jewish settlements. Abbas didn't initially reject the plan, but they had to negotiate the specifics of the plan and that's where the new plan failed. It wasn't a very good offer.

Do you just expect the Palestinians to accept anything offered to them, without any negotiations?

Last edited:
My theory is the land was owned by the Ottomans, for the most part, and Jews started buying some. Did the Arabs own 5% or 10%? Maybe?

But those stupid maps that show a mostly green, "Palestinian" owned area are a lie.
Is it sad that after the Ottomans gave up the land that the Arabs didn't get to own 94%...on top of owning 100% of Jordan? Sure. But they were offered about half and pouted, rioted, stomped their feet and said they wanted it all. They fucked up. They lost. It happens.

And after every offer since then to give them land for peace they pouted, rioted, stomped their feet and said they wanted it all. They fucked up again. And they continue to fuck up.

How much land has that gotten them? All of it? The half they were offered? Or much less?

I provided you with the census data. It was a British census. You're just being absurd, and that's fine, go right ahead. Believe whatever nonsense toots your horn about how the Palestinians were all renters and only Jews, Brits, Turks, and perhaps even Mexicans as well, owned the land and homes. How about aliens? Martians? Big Foot? Everyone but the Arab Palestinians.

Last edited:
Because the UN wanted to give a few Jews from other countries, 54% of Palestine, and the Palestinian Arabs who lived in the areas given to the Jews, were expected to live under a Jewish state. The Zionists were engaged in a violent campaign before 1948 to ethnically cleanse all of Palestine, which culminated in the Nakba when almost 700 thousand Arab Palestinians were expelled from their villages into refugee camps and Gaza. Israel is a racist apartheid state.

The right-wing Zionists murdered Isaac Rabin and derailed the Oslo Accords, which was what the PLO and PA agreed upon. The Israelis then established many settlements in the West Bank, in Palestinian territory.

Ehud Olmert, who was Israel's Prime Minister from 2006 to 2009, presented a peace proposal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) in 2008. However, the so-called "peace plan" didn't allow Palestinian refugees to return, and it didn't ensure that the Palestinians would get East Jerusalem, but rather offered to give Palestinians some control over certain neighborhoods under international security forces or UN forces. The Israeli land that would replace the land taken by Jewish settlers in the West Bank had to be just as fertile and have the same amount of resources (water resources for example) as what was seized for the settlements. Abbas didn't reject the plan, but they had to negotiate the specifics of the plan and that's where the new plan failed. It wasn't a very good offer.

Do you just expect the Palestinians to accept anything offered to them, without any negotiations?
Please tell us what your definition of “ negotiations “ are . To me , that word means that one can’t expect everything they demand

Often the same pro Israel people here in America who lie about other peoples views, calling folks antisemitic for criticizing Israeli policy …will also say that “Islam is a violent religion” or “Muslims are a death cult”. Isn’t that interesting. Those people who do that Lose all credibility when they call people anti Semitic…. They’re also some of the most annoying losers on the planet.

And I do believe that in this world might makes right

It’s a fact of life.
Might makes right. Israel has all the might over Hamas. But politicians and people in the media will exaggerate about things and hype things up that Jews are in some existential threat, which is humiliating and embarrassing to the strong people of Israel.

The fact of the matter is that most Israelis and Palestinians want to live together, and would marry each other and love each other. This beauty +love certainly can happen, and I think it will eventually with a one state solution. But in response to this, you have pro Israel racists will simply say “that can’t happen Jews will become a minority” as if somehow the Palestinians, which includes Christians ….are evil. And it’s always the same annoying pro Israel people who call other people anti-semitic , are the same people who denigrate Palestinians.

Keyboard warriors will lash out at the people of Israel and Palestine, who want to live together. But God will prevail over them and love and peace will prevail.
Great thread! Great post! Bravo!

5 % want Jewish Women ( Jewesses ) as sex slaves .
And white democrat slave owners in the south forced themselves sexually (raped) their black female slaves, and why? Because men can be pigs. Your point?
Also, per psychologists, rape has nothing to do with sex, but rather, forcibly showing power over women.

Please tell us what your definition of “ negotiations “ are . To me , that word means that one can’t expect everything they demand
Do you know how much the Palestinians have already compromised and given up in order to establish peace? If that's the attitude, then it's best to resist and eventually take back Palestine, freeing it from the Zionists. That's where we;re at now. I see this conflict in Gaza becoming a possible flash point for WW3. The Muslim governments and Muslims in general are going to snap and go to war with the Zionist state. It's going to be an Armageddon-type war. Netanyahu through his attack on Gaza, is going to start WW3.

Last edited:

Ehud Olmert, who was Israel's Prime Minister from 2006 to 2009, presented a peace proposal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) in 2008. However, the so-called "peace plan" didn't allow Palestinian refugees to return, and it didn't ensure that the Palestinians would get East Jerusalem, but rather offered to give Palestinians some control over certain neighborhoods under international security forces or UN forces. The Israeli land that would replace the land taken by Jewish settlers in the West Bank had to be just as fertile and have the same amount of resources (water resources for example) as what was seized for the Jewish settlements. Abbas didn't initially reject the plan, but they had to negotiate the specifics of the plan and that's where the new plan failed. It wasn't a very good offer.

Not a single word of truth in your post, and if the so called Palestinians had had competent leadership, they would have accepted Barak's offer in 2000 and had a state of their own twenty years ago, but the so-called Palestinians were invented by the Arab states to provide a propaganda basis for attacking Israel, and to this day, are completely defined by their conflict with Jews/Israel.

Not a single word of truth in your post, and if the so called Palestinians had had competent leadership, they would have accepted Barak's offer in 2000 and had a state of their own twenty years ago, but the so-called Palestinians were invented by the Arab states to provide a propaganda basis for attacking Israel, and to this day, are completely defined by their conflict with Jews/Israel.

Every word I've said is supported by the evidence. The Palestinians signed the Oslo Accords and those were the terms, not new terms after the right-wing Likud Party Israelis, assassinated their prime minister. Why should Palestinians accept worse terms? We're now at the end of the road for the Zionist Jewish state. The racist apartheid colonizer is going to be defeated soon. Netanyahu has bitten more than he can chew, the shit is about to hit the fan. I sense we're about to see the world erupt in war, between the major powers and that includes the Zionist state vs 2 billion Muslims. The world is about to erupt.

What do you mean by "Hamas has denied that"?

It means I read their charter. I listen to their words. Their stated goal is the destruction of the state of Israel.

Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived together in the holy land for centuries, so you don't know what you're talking about.

And Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived in Israel for decades. 1/4 of the population of Israel are Arabs, the vast majority of which are Muslim. So if anyone doesn't know what they are talking about it is you.

Hamas is a cult of death.

Last edited:
It means I read their charter. I listen to their words. Their state goal is the destruction of the state of Israel.

And Muslims, Christians and Jews have lived in Israel for decades. 1/4 of the population of Israel are Arabs, the vast majority of which are Muslim. So if anyone doens't know what they are talking about it is you.

Hamas is a cult of death.
I lived in Israel in 2008-2009, for almost a year. I met many Arab-Palestinian Israelis and I know what they go through in the "Jewish State". They're second-class citizens by default. Often half of their families aren't Israeli citizens and live in refugee camps.. Hamas is a resistance movement born from Zionist occupation and colonization. The forfeiture of lands and homes, not to speak of the people being illegally imprisoned in Gaza, a giant concentration camp, has led to what occurred on Oct 7th. The Zionist state has been murdering Palestinians for decades. The Palestinians have a right to defend themselves.

I lived in Israel in 2008-2009, for almost a year. I met many Arab-Palestinian Israelis and I know what they go through in the "Jewish State". They're second-class citizens by default. Often half of their families aren't Israeli citizens and live in refugee camps.. Hamas is a resistance movement born from Zionist occupation and colonization. The forfeiture of lands and homes, not to speak of the people being illegally imprisoned in Gaza, a giant concentration camp, has led to what occurred on Oct 7th. The Zionist state has been murdering Palestinians for decades. The Palestinians have a right to defend themselves.
You make it clear you support the Hamas death cult.

There is really nothing more I can discuss with you.

I wish you a blessed day.

You make it clear you support the Hamas death cult.

There is really nothing more I can discuss with you.

I wish you a blessed day.
Death cult is a great description of the Zionist apartheid state. A racist, Jewish terrorist state, that's what Israel is.

Every word I've said is supported by the evidence. The Palestinians signed the Oslo Accords and those were the terms, not new terms after the right-wing Likud Party Israelis, assassinated their prime minister. Why should Palestinians accept worse terms? We're now at the end of the road for the Zionist Jewish state. The racist apartheid colonizer is going to be defeated soon. Netanyahu has bitten more than he can chew, the shit is about to hit the fan. I sense we're about to see the world erupt in war, between the major powers and that includes the Zionist state vs 2 billion Muslims. The world is about to erupt.
Again you lie about the Oslo Accords, but at least you acknowledge that the conditions the so-called Palestinians complain about are the result of them leaving negotiations. Since 1920, the Arabs/Palestinians have prioritized their hatred of Jews/Israel over the welfare of their own people, their own families. They have created an unsustainable situation for themselves and no one is going to risk anything to help them.

Lots of propaganda slogans aimed at continuing the conflict just for the sake of fighting.

Again you lie about the Oslo Accords, but at least you acknowledge that the conditions the so-called Palestinians complain about are the result of them leaving negotiations. Since 1920, the Arabs/Palestinians have prioritized their hatred of Jews/Israel over the welfare of their own people, their own families. They have created an unsustainable situation for themselves and no one is going to risk anything to help them.
One could just as well argue that the Israelis stopped negotiating when they refused to allow the Palestinians stuck in refugee camps to return to their land and people. They were going to give the Palestinians some crap land in the Negev desert in exchange for the Jewish settlements in the West Bank, which were full of resources. There should be no more compromise with racist colonizers. The Zionist state is going to crumble sooner than later. They made a big mistake slaughtering all of those innocent Palestinians. The world is now waking up to Israel's evil.

... Since when do people who live in a territory and have their own culture, for centuries, cease to be a people or to have roots or rights to land ...

If the Zionists Jewish people have a right to a country, so do the Palestinians ... (strikethrough and italics edited by Shusha)

You have established, by your own words, the rights of the Jewish people to a sovereign self-determination in the territory in question by the same parameters as the other nations created out of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel).

The SAME principles must be applied to all peoples equally.

You have established, by your own words, the rights of the Jewish people to a sovereign self-determination in the territory in question by the same parameters as the other nations created out of the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire (Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel).

The SAME principles must be applied to all peoples equally.
I used to be for a two-state solution. I was for the Oslo Accords when they were signed. The situation is much worse today for the Palestinians. There are close to a million Jewish settlers in the West Bank. Their effort to ethnically cleanse the land of Palestinians has been extremely effective in the last decade. There's no more room for compromise as there was in the past. The right-wing Likud got its way and that's why the shit is about to hit the fan. We haven't seen anything yet. The war that is coming is going to be decisive. The outcome of the next war between Israel and the Muslims is going to be the one that determines the final fate of the Palestinians and the Jewish state.

Last edited:
In general reply to conversations about land "ownership", it is a much more fascinating and complex discussion than is being presented here. What happens to State-owned and State-controlled land when the State suddenly ceases to hold sovereignty? What happens when a worldview of "cultivation is the necessary claim" meets a worldview of "ownership"? How does all this relate to and impact the Jewish/Arab conflict?

The important point, for this discussion, is that privately held land was only tiny portion of the territory in question and that, in any case, private land ownership /= sovereignty or Statehood.

Forum List

Back