Another republican too eager to kill

And attacked her when she went to correct it.

So, you lie yet again.

Why do you lie so much?

You lie more than Trump.

Even when proven to have lied you continue to post the same bullcrap lies.

Are you mentally retarded?
still waiting for proof where she said she was attacked

Do you want everyone to think you are lying?

rightwinger can always show westall is an one-off contestant in any retardoff.

The dog had a grand time. She said the dog "threatended" her. Context is everything. Did she strike or attempt to hurt the dog. I would have bit her.

Democrats have been justifying the grotesque murder of full term infants in the "partial birth abortion" or "late term abortion" procedure for decades. If they were stabbing puppies in the back of the head and sucking out their brains you could count on PETA to protest but humans don't get the same consideration.

No they have NOT. But you go with the outrage machine lies. That's ALL you have.

MURDERING new born infants is against the law, and always has been. Murdering a woman as a means to "save the unborn", should be illegal too, but Republicans are all in favour of women bleeding out in bathrooms, or while waiting for the ectopic pregnancy's heart to stop beating.

They are not stabbling babies in the back of the head and sucking their brains out, although in your case, it may explain your lack of critical thinking abilities.

I'm not a hunter but I grew up in rural Ontario, and everyone I know who hunts, is working class and uses the meat. Moose meat is very tasty, as is venison.

I have little use for trophy hunters, but those who eat what they kill are living as God intended us to live - as hunter gathers.

What "god" are you talking about? I don't want to go off topic and I definitely don't want to get into yet another debate on what I'm about to say, but your claim is definitely not biblical. Predation was not God's intent for humans or animals. The very first page of the bible directly contradicts what you said. (Genesis 1:29-31)

As for the other stuff you said, everyone has an opinion. This is my view, and I don't expect others to agree, but I don't agree that simply eating what one hunted makes hunting right, if it was unnecessary in the first place. But again, I know I'm in a tiny minority on that, and I don't want to argue it, so.... that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Last edited:
True, but there were other options. Also, she said that she hated the dog, so it sounds more like a case of her just not caring enough to do something other than shoot him. But anyway, I don't want to argue about it, I already shared my 2 cents.
Nor I. Makes me sad. It's over and done.

Hey Boy Crep you don't live on a farm. Kristi has lived on one her entire life. This is what she said,

But attempts to discipline her dog, including using an electronic collar, failed, she said.

On the way home from the hunt, she stopped to talk to a local family when Cricket escaped and attacked their chickens, "grabbing one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite".

She said that the dog "whipped around to bite me" when she tried to bring it under control and that during the incident,

The situation made her realise "another unpleasant job needed to be done" that day - getting rid of a male goat her family owned.

The goat was "nasty and mean", smelled "disgusting, musky, rancid", and would chase her young children, knocking them down.

Ms Noem said she shot down the goat in the same manner as Cricket, though the goat survived the first bullet, forcing her to go back to her truck to retrieve another shell.

This may not be how we take care of problems but on a farm they put down dangerous animals and destructive ones. You know city folks might have handled it differently.

Creppy Boy stop trying to turn this into something. Next Biden your Buddy will be eating children, after he licks them.

There are worse problems.

Get help, seriously.
Isn't it about time for you to take Trump's advice & "bring the light inside the body"? You pick the route. Got any spare disinfectant laying around that you can spare a few swigs of like he suggested? Give the above a shot, others have.

Forum List

Back