Pro-Palestinian protesters in Chicago block road to O'Hare Airport....Now the Golden Gate bridge

It's almost like the regime is enjoying more mistreatment of Americans. Actually they are enjoying it. This is growing. It should blossom at the DNC convention. The Biden crime family, making the democrats 1968 again. This time with bullets.
The Biden Crime Family has been bought off by America’s enemies, and this is the result. It actually started with Obama, when he threatened to “transform” America, and was interrupted by Trump. This is why they are so determined to keep him from another win.

The people being blocked should have armed themselves with what they had. Use tire irons, baseball bats, kicking, screwdrivers, whatever and slide the protesters out slipping on their own blood.
I fear that is coming. People are fed up with the government doing nothing to prevent these escapades. The government and police can access the social media used to set up these demonstrations. They could respond in force and start making arrests before the demonstration begins.

It is not a peaceful demonstration when a few people are blocking thousands from getting to work and preventing emergency vehicles from getting to their emergency destinations. IMHO.

I fear that is coming. People are fed up with the government doing nothing to prevent these escapades. The government and police can access the social media used to set up these demonstrations. They could respond in force and start making arrests before the demonstration begins.

It is not a peaceful demonstration when a few people are blocking thousands from getting to work and preventing emergency vehicles from getting to their emergency destinations. IMHO.
I wouldn't mind seeing a few protesters with tire tracks.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few protesters with tire tracks.
Blocking%20Roads.jpg

Time to dust off the Trunk Monkey.

CHICAGO (CBS) -- Pro-Palestinian protesters blocked off the entrance to O'Hare International Airport on Monday morning, preventing cars from reaching the terminals, forcing some flyers to walk to get to the airport.

Several protest groups shared videos on Instagram showing a group of people sitting with their arms interlocked on the Interstate 190 access road between the Kennedy Expressway and O'Hare, blocking all lanes of traffic headed to the airport.

Protesters were wearing signs reading "Free Palestine" and "Stop Genocide." Organizers said they were seeking to disrupt Boeing's operations, because the company sells weapons to Israel, and to demand an end to the U.S. government's arming of Israel.

"On this Tax Day, when millions are paying taxes which fund the ongoing U.S and Israeli bombardment of Gaza, protestors seek to take dramatic action," the group Chicago Dissenters wrote in an Instagram post. "O'Hare International Airport is one of the largest in the country, and there will be NO business as usual while Palestinians suffer at the hands of American funded bombing by Israel."

Other videos shared by protesters showed people getting out of their cars on I-190 and walking to O'Hare with their luggage.

This will surely attract the attention they are looking for and encourage more normies to support their cause.
smiley_freak.gif

Fucking liberal idiots!

If old man Daley or his kid were still in charge the hickory shampooings would have commenced from the get-go.

Just wait till the DNC convention.
San Francisco
Chicago
New York.

MAGA!

How did this affect your day?
As an American living in Washington DC, seeing terrorists like this shut down the lives of fellow Americans. This can happen in any city and it has; not just from pro Hamas but other terrorist organizations that feel entitled to infringe on other peoples’ rights.

And it also impacts my day seeing people like yourself support infringement of Americans’ rights. Pro Hamas, BLM, ANTIFA…. They can protest like any other American but the moment their protests infringe on peoples’ rights, they are no longer “peaceful protestors” but terrorists.

As an American living in Washington DC, seeing terrorists like this shut down the lives of fellow Americans. This can happen in any city and it has; not just from pro Hamas but other terrorist organizations that feel entitled to infringe on other peoples’ rights.

And it also impacts my day seeing people like yourself support infringement of Americans’ rights. Pro Hamas, BLM, ANTIFA…. They can protest like any other American but the moment their protests infringe on peoples’ rights, they are no longer “peaceful protestors” but terrorists.
I’ll piggyback on your reply, as I’m also in the DC area.

This is a very liberal town, with a relatively high percentage of Muslims and their supporters. There’s a big mosque out this way, and ultra-liberal schools with pro-Palestinian and anti-Jewish rants. There was one group chanting ”Death to Jews” near the high school.

As a Jew, we now have to hired armed military (former) for every service - Friday nights and Saturday both. For Passover on Monday night, we will have both military and police.

A friend of mine was hassled looking at Chanukah decorations. Some Jews are removing their large and beautiful mezuzahs. Other Jews are afraid to wear their Jewish stars.

And liberals - all of whom rant on about how horrible racism is - give a big shrug to the antisemitism sweeping the country and a snarky “so what’s it to you?” to those who dare complain about it.

A bigger bunch of bigots and hypocrites you’d never want to meet.

That's not what terrorism is, dipshit

Look up the definition of terrorism, know nothing.
She didn’t say anything about terrorism. She said the protestors were infringing on people’s rights.

So tell me, why are people who block traffic in support of terrorism or HAMAS or Iran - or all three - more important than thousands of people trying to make flights, get to the hospital, get to work, visit Grandma at the Home, etc., etc.?

Forum List

Back